FANTASY WORLD: what if USAIN BOLT ran thru those FOXBORO doors, can you smell what he and TB could be cooking?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

FANTASY WORLD: what if USAIN BOLT ran thru those FOXBORO doors, can you smell what he and TB could be cooking?

sorry, but everytime i saw the kid run, just kept thinking about him on my pats. THIS guy is the consummate hard worker, i'm sure he could develop decent hands at the deion sanders/moss-routes. imagine him on a fly pattern against revis? first of a safety will have to help on that side of the field, no way he's being released on pure one on ones. imagine how many interference patterns he'll draw? what if bill schemes to get him isolated on a linebacker or safety? the guy has the extra gear..  could tb get it there?

imagine him out there on last second heaves into the end zone? i imagine him blowing past the coverage. knowing bb, he would let him do some special teams work. you heard of outkicking your coverage? dont think that would be a problem with mr. bolt around. go ahead zoltan boom it a flat 70 yards from your own end zone, got your back bro. imagine the shocked faces of returners when they think they have clear sailing for a great return when they look up after the catch and #00 is all over them like another gold medal.

my chief concern would be with the physicality. could he take the pounding or enjoy the contact. then again, i saw willie gault thrive. there was the guy from the cowboys, "bullet" something (bob hayes?) in the 70s.. even the guy some called a 'bust" from the 49ers, renaldo nehemiah, was fairly special by how he changed coverages and routinely beat his men downfield (had severe case of the dropsies though). hey, if mutual someday, i would kick those tires. if we could make a wrestler into an all-pro type guard, y cant we do so with a guy with all the pure skills and tools for the position (you cant teach height or speed).

you know how much discipline and commitment it takes to be an usain bolt? that playbook would be the least of his worries! give him a year or 2 on the practice squad and you've got something by year 3!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: FANTASY WORLD: what if BB took a flyer on USAIN BOLT, can you smell the sauce he and brady could be cooking?

Trust me - this is dumb. GMs have been trying to do this for many, many decades (over 60 years). It takes more than only speed to be a good WR. Few sprinters are talented enough to do it. Bob Hayes of the Cowboys was one great exception.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

Re: FANTASY WORLD: what if BB took a flyer on USAIN BOLT, can you smell the sauce he and brady could be cooking?

what makes you think that Bolt has every caught a football?  Not exactly a popular sport in Jamaica.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

It'd smell just like the sauce Brady and Chad jackson made.

Or Brady and Bethel Johnson.

Or any other WR in the league who has speed and nothing else.

Why doesn't a team sign the best javelin thrower for QB?

I'd look more towards the wrestlers for my oline, worked well before with Neal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He already tried out-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqanl8hCjNE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wait!!!!  Isn't Renaldo Nehemiah still available? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: FANTASY WORLD: what if BB took a flyer on USAIN BOLT, can you smell the sauce he and brady could be cooking?:
    He already tried out- http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=3634501
    Posted by shenanigan
    comrade, bolt must have outran the film, its been taken off

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: FANTASY WORLD: what if BB took a flyer on USAIN BOLT, can you smell the sauce he and brady could be cooking?:
    It'd smell just like the sauce Brady and Chad jackson made. Or Brady and Bethel Johnson. Or any other WR in the league who has speed and nothing else. Why doesn't a team sign the best javelin thrower for QB? I'd look more towards the wrestlers for my oline, worked well before with Neal.
    Posted by ma6dragon9

good point about the javelin thrower, if he had some football experience, someone one day would kick the tires. since ths is a creation of fantasy, assume he had the best and softest hands from being a jaimacan soccer start from his youth or school days and he can catch them better than a welker (super drop not counted), what could we get out of him? how could he be covered?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: FANTASY WORLD: what if BB took a flyer on USAIN BOLT, can you smell the sauce he and brady could be cooking? : comrade, bolt must have outran the film, its been taken off
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqanl8hCjNE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN PREDICTED: a USAIN BOLT has run thru those FOXBORO doors, can you smell what he and TB could be cooking?

Contrarian does anybody pay attention to you at home?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN PREDICTED: a USAIN BOLT has run thru those FOXBORO doors, can you smell what he and TB could be cooking?

TFB had it right , if Nehemiah is not better than Rice than neither is Bolt. People's attitudes tend to change when you hit them. I still think Bolt is the fastest man on the planet, by far, but this does not translate into being a great NFL player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

the only football Bolt is interested in is soccer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN PREDICTED: a USAIN BOLT has run thru those FOXBORO doors, can you smell what DEMPS and TB could be cooking?

Contrarian I thought your post was outrageous, but then I went out for a couple hours and smoked a nice big fattie, bud so very kind. Now your post makes all kinds of sense. 

Problem is I don't think Bill does the pipe. 

This one won't stick to the wall.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN PREDICTED: a USAIN BOLT has run thru those FOXBORO doors, can you smell what he and TB could be cooking?:
    Contrarian does anybody pay attention to you at home?
    Posted by Brady2Moss07

hahaha of course not

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN PREDICTED: a USAIN BOLT has run thru those FOXBORO doors, can you smell what DEMPS and TB could be cooking?

OK, you predicted Usain Bolt but hey brought in DEmps so you were sort of correct?

Demps is a real football player and is a realistic contributer in the NFL, unlike Bolt could ever be IMO.

Now for what T and him could cook up..probably the same type of stuff hernandez does when he works out of the tailback position...but moslty he will work as a returner I imagine. They will not use him as a deep threat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Is Bolt playing Monday? You'd thought he'd gone to the Chargers.

Sections
Shortcuts