Farve - 3 teams, 3 last passes, 3 picks...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Farve - 3 teams, 3 last passes, 3 picks...

that's what he calls "going out on top"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Yes, Brett Favre chokes. In other news, the sun is hot, water is wet and Michael Jackson is still dead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

3 tear ridden press conferences, 3 Cheers!  I hope this is truly the end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Talk to me in August AFTER training camp is over..Somehow I think another "unretirement" will occur

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

All of the fellas I was watching the Vikes vs. Saints game with all agreed that on the final Vikings drive Favre would throw an interception.  We couldn't even get someone to bet against it, it was 11-0 that he would throw a pick.  On the final play where Brett should've run for 5-7 yards before a FG attempt, my boy Sean turns to me and says "here comes the INT", and bam, there it was.  How did this guy ever win a superbowl?   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

Let's hope the biggest attention hog in all of sports really is done now.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Favre stinks.    He is the single most overrated professional athlete ever to play any sport.

He is a good regular season QB who has a flair for pulling big passes out of his open butt, but when it really matters his ego makes him try to do too much.   He's got more interceptions than touchdowns in the post season.  

I don't blame him completely.  I'd have more respect for him is ESPN didn't lick his nut sack every time they speak about him.    Watching the espn broadcast where Tom Jackson said that his best quality is that he throws the interception and isn't afraid of throwing another one?    You kidding me?   What does that mean?    After all the time New Orleans hit him on Sunday, Berman actally said that Favre is probably the only QB in the game who could have finished that game?    What a joke.   

Favre needs to retire.   He wants to win another superbowl, but he can't.   

HE STINKS!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Brett Favre's toughness? You mean the toughness where he took a cheap shot on Eugene Wilson in a preseason game. And then wasn't even man enough to apologize to him after the game? That toughness?

Or is it the toughness that causes him to not even have enough respect for his teammates to study the playbook? To put the same amount of effort into his job as eveybody else? He just shows up on game day and heaves the ball wherever he feels like  thowing it. Since he doesn't bother to study the playbook, quite often it's the wrong place But hey, it's Brett Favre. He's not afraid to throw picks, that rascal. For God's sake we are in such a Brett Favre media circle jerk, sports announcers are actually saying that like it's a good thing. That's like saying "That Billy from Precinct 34? Now there's one cop that's not afraid to die." You know what? Brett Favre SHOULD be afraid to throw picks. Not paralyzed with fear. But there should be some fear. It's called survival instinct. Every good QB has it. That's the problem. Brett Favre has ZERO fear.

Brett Favre could set off a bomb in the middle of a packed elementary school. And the media would find some way to put a positive spin on it and talk about what a "gritty hero" he is.

As much as I despise Peyton Manning I have about a thousand times the respect for him as  I have for Favre- which is zero. The guy is a punk. 

As much as I love Drew Bledsoe, look at the similarities. A guy with a great arm, but unwilling to do anything more than the minimum af far as film and studying were concerned- According to Pete Carroll. Made lots of bad decisions on the field but put up great numbers. Well, until the O-Line turned into complete junk on him. I don't hear anybody talking about him like he's the greatest QB that ever lived. Brett Favre is Drew Bledsoe with a slighlty lesser arm and more mobility.

I can not wait for Brett Favre to retire and to never have to hear about that overrated loser again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

He's talented and tough, no doubt.  But what really turns me off is the drama every year about retiring or not retiring.  Even his biggest fans have to admit that he takes too many chances at critical points in meaningful games.  throwing across your body instead of just taking what the defense gives you?  Inexcusable and stupid.  He was the reason the Vikes had a good year but he cost them a chance at the SB.     

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Drew's not a team guy? Some little 6th round pick comes in and steals his job and he doesn't say one word about it publicly. He won the AFC Championship for the Pats. His reward? A seat on the bench. He still keeps his mouth shut. 

Tom Brady wasn't even Tom Brady back then. He had no deep ball. He was just a game manager.

Why on earth would Drew, considered by many at the time to be a franchise QB, take less money to sit on the bench and watch the guy that took his job? He and Parcells were the ones that brought this franchise back to respectability, not Belichick and Brady. Bledsoe wanted to play. All players do. And after what he did for this fanchise he probably felt he had earned that right. He even thanked the fans on his way out.

And how many titles would Brady have won on the teams Bledsoe played for after the Pats? Zero.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Favre is a loser because he consistently finds ways to choke big games away. We are just going to have to agree to disagree. For whatever reason, you like Favre. Most people can't stand him, think he's incredibly overrated and a poven liability in big games. Neither of us is going to change the others' mind.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Farve will be fine he's made a ton of money and there's money to to be made being the spokesmen for this product. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A1jE1s-u0Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A1jE1s-u0Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

The word you are looking for is loser, one o not two oo's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

For all his records, why couldn't he lead his teams to more SBs and thereby, SB wins?  As said throughout this thread, he seems to be responsible, more often than not, for the final play of his team that lost them that opportunity to get to the next level.  Now, I am not saying he is the lone player responsible, but, it sure didn't help the team.