Farve inactive for tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Farve inactive for tonight

Just saw it on ESPN scroll.End of his 297 game streak

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Farve inactive for tonight

I wonder if he'll be texting from the sidelines.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

its about time!! im so sick of Favre watch!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

thank you god

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Farve inactive for tonight:
    I respect that he didn't want to go out there, hand it off once, and go out just to keep it going. Unfortunately I think that is how P. Manning will eventually break his record.
    Posted by FishTaco64

I'm no fan of Favre, but I agree with Taco.

The guy has pretty much sh*t all over his legacy already, but at least he can say he didn't Cal Ripken the thing . . .  and I'm quite certain Wilf and Frazier would have happily accomodated him to 300.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Farve inactive for tonight:
    He'll probably go another 297 then retire.
    Posted by bobbysu

LOL!  If he mentions he is comming back to break this record I'm going to stop watching football until he retires.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Honestly, I never liked Favre.  Maybe cause he beat us in the SB,. maybe not.  However; I never game him credit for anything he has accomplished.  I maybe a hater as well... fine.

Brett Favre is an above average QB who was blessed with incredible health.  He does have a great ability to keep plays a live to have dramatic endings.. ok fine.  Obviously he has talent to play the positions.  However, QB is all about protecting the ball and making good decisions, and I feel he does not even come close.  

I truly feel he is overrated, but I understand he can win in this league.  The thing is you never know which Favre is going to show up.  I would take any servicable QB with a solid D over Favre and anything else.....  (eg. 09' Vkings)

Brett Favre I will not miss you, and I will never be apart of a conversation that gives you your due.  Again, your longevity is incredible and you did a great job of making dramatic plays (Thats what I'll give you) that I could only dream of doing, but I honestly do not respect your style of football.  This so called 'gunslinger' QB is garbage, and Cutler is the next one to hold this title.  Protect the ball, manage the game, team first mentallity.  Strike one, two, and three. 

Brett Farve - Good riddance sir.  I pray I NEVER hear your name with the likes of Brady and Montana, but I have no choice as these inflated statistics you have accumilated over the years will put you into the discussion by default. 

Sections
Shortcuts