Farve's cheap shot

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Re: Farve's cheap shot

Brett"Schism" Farve has been the consumate professional during his loooooooooong career,but that hit was as cheap as they come.I think the respect that other players have for him has taken a hit especially coming on the heels of his retirement/unretirement B.S.As for the "bounty",only time will tell. It definitely adds to what I expect to be another great NFL season.Man I'm so happy football is back that I could slap my mama.Yours too! As far as the BB curse goes,I have 2 words for you.............Donte Stallworth!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Brett Farve is a loser.   He's a drunk and a pill popper.   He's a mess physically and psychologically.  

He's already whining about injuries and complaining about aches and pains.  Testaverde played into his 40's, I never heard him whine like a little baby. 

I have a feeling that the media's love affair with this guy wears off this season.  Fan's hate him, players don't like him.  Once the media cuts him loose it will be back to the bottle.  

I can't wait to see him go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

wouldnt call it a cheap shot... it was dumb of him no doubt about it but he wasnt trying to hurt anyone... QB's arent exactly trained to make big blocks in the open field... he went low yes but he wasnt trying to hurt anyone

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

What was "Chilly" thinking putting Farve out there to block anyway!!  The owner should kick his a** for that stupid move. That  should make the cracked rib feel really good. LOL!!!!!!

What a prima dona diva Farve is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

it wasnt cheap,but illeagal in any case.i stated a while back on a thread about the new brady rule.if the pats were to dominate this year,and a player really wanted to take brady out,he will,and only get a penalty,or fine out of it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

he was penalized for it and will be fined.... but i agree with moss... wasnt cheap... but was indeed illegal

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to Re: Farve's cheap shot:
    Brett"Schism" Farve has been the consumate professional during his loooooooooong career,but that hit was as cheap as they come.I think the respect that other players have for him has taken a hit especially coming on the heels of his retirement/unretirement B.S.As for the "bounty",only time will tell. It definitely adds to what I expect to be another great NFL season.Man I'm so happy football is back that I could slap my mama.Yours too! As far as the BB curse goes,I have 2 words for you.............Donte Stallworth!!
    Posted by mojobag101

Consumate professional???? Good Lord.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

not a cheap shot... favre wasnt aiming for his knees... he went low yes... but it looked for a second like it was going to be right in the gut ... no it wasnt... but he wasnt really even looking.... low hit yes... and he was rightfully penalized... but just because people hate Favre doesnt automatically mean he is now a cheap shot artist... QB's shouldnt be out there blocking

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I don't think he meant it as a cheap shot. But the fact is, it is illegal downfield. What I really find puzzling is why would Childress have Favre as a WR in the wildcat formation? Not only is it dangerous to have him blocking (and not too intelligent, either), but is anyone really going to fall for him as a decoy? If they did throw the ball to him, do you think any DB is going to go "easy" on the old man? No, they will likely be putting a Blount-like hit on the guy! Not many QBs will actually block (especially ones who are almost 40). Whoever came up with that formation should be delegated to jockstrap washing for the next two weeks!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Farve's cheap shot:
    I don't think he meant it as a cheap shot. But the fact is, it is illegal downfield.
    Posted by bubthegrub2

I think Favre just blew it. Not a huge Favre fan but he looked good and appeared happy - I do no think he was upset or angry. He tried to block but misjudged the distance and ended up lower when he hit him than anticipated. He just has no idea how to block. I am sure Eugene was shocked that he even tried. Having said that it was illegal and he needs to be fined.

All the best to Eugene Wilson and I hope he is fine (they said he was on the trainer's table during the game).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

terrible block attempt yes

but not a cheap shot.... wasnt intentional

and tirico lost his cool over that... that was surprising

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

terrible block though leatherhelmet... that we agree on. i dont mind the wildcat with harvin ... but favre is gonna do nothing but get himself hurt on stuff like that

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

If Brett Favre is a "consumate professional," I can't help but wonder how far beyond the fringe a player would have to go in order for mojo to recognize him as a preening diva.

Sections
Shortcuts