Fat Albert Flushed Down the Toilet!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Fat Albert Flushed Down the Toilet!!

Well another great move down the toilet...Fat Albert was released today.
    Apparently he and Pepper Jonhson had words during the Giants game.
    Boy I never saw this coming huh ?? I thought a meltdown would happen much sooner than this but he did not disappoint.

Is Ochostinko next?  The 2011 Patriots are totally wetting themselves.
    How's that for value Bill???
    Has any value move BB made this year worked out?   Jumpin Jesus !!!

I dunno,,, I hate sounding so negative but this year looks like a total flush down the toilet.  At least the Dolts get Luck... We get crap!!  Hope I'm wrong !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Fat Albert Flushed Down the Toilet!!

Hey TFB, a new creative idea for ur Photoshop portfolio as per the OP's thread headline.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Fat Albert Flushed Down the Toilet!!:
    Well another great move down the toilet...Fat Albert was released today. Apparently he and Pepper Jonhson had words during the Giants game. Boy I never saw this coming huh ?? I thought a meltdown would happen much sooner than this but he did not disappoint. Is Ochostinko next?  The 2011 Patriots are totally wetting themselves. How's that for value Bill??? Has any value move BB made this year worked out?   Jumpin Jesus !!! I dunno,,, I hate sounding so negative but this year looks like a total flush down the toilet.  At least the Dolts get Luck... We get crap!!  Hope I'm wrong !!!
    Posted by rxmsg

Hey, you don't get into the playoffs by keeping players you traded for or draft picks or whatever.  Wins.  That is all.  The year if FAR from over, we are still no only in the hunt, but still in first place, no matter how crowded first place is.  You are quitting about 8 games early, my friend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Fat Albert Flushed Down the Toilet!!:
    Hey TFB, a new creative idea for ur Photoshop portfolio as per the OP's thread headline.
    Posted by irishfanatic

Hahahaha, good idea!  Maybe this evening!  BTW, You trying to get me banned or something?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Fat Albert Flushed Down the Toilet!! : Hahahaha, good idea!  Maybe this evening!  BTW, You trying to get me banned or something?
    Posted by TFB12

Never entered my mind. I need a laugh to help my mild depression after the last few Pat's games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

In Response to Fat Albert Flushed Down the Toilet!! : Hey, you don't get into the playoffs by keeping players you traded for or draft picks or whatever.  Wins.  That is all.  The year if FAR from over, we are still no only in the hunt, but still in first place, no matter how crowded first place is.  You are quitting about 8 games early, my friend.
    Posted by Davedsone

Not quitting at all....It's just getting tiresome seeing BB make bad move after bad move.  I'd wouldn't want any other coach but he leaves a lot to be desired as a GM.  Brandon Lloyd for example...geez we can't use big WR who can stretch the field can we... and he would have come cheap (looking for value Bill?)
    He needs help...he can't do it all himself...

Sections
Shortcuts