FAT-REX Press conference funny quote :)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Akiraloco. Show Akiraloco's posts

FAT-REX Press conference funny quote :)

He said that his JETS team is going to be very dangerous.. lmao  lol...and that nobody will want to play the jets next season.. i mean is this guy 4real?. thanx to the powers that be" we get to have this clown around for at least one more season lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: FAT-REX Press conference funny quote :)

you have to love his confidence. I mean really what do you want him to say? He has a big mouth, if he didn't say anything then people would assume he didn't have confidence in his team. However, what else was he suppose to say, "we have no chance against the Pats next season but we're aiming for a wild card birth"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

With Teblow @ Sanchex..... LOL......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

One day Rex will not be the coach of the Jets............................sigh..........:(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And yet Jester fans cant figure out why their team is the laughing stock of the league. KC has been horrible for years, but nobody goes after them because Crennel and now Reid know to keep their mouth SHUT

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

The funniest quote by a head coach I have heard in a while is the Notre Dame coach saying he hopes Alabama doesn't return for the second half.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Reminds me of when he said he "felt good about going with Sancheez". Week 16, I believe. You could actually tell he was full of it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Now that his entire coaching staff is gone - going to be interesting to see who he brings in. So now a whole new offensive system for our favorite butt fumbler....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Perhaps Rexy has arranged some special "coaching" sessions with Sanchez and the Mrs. to assure improved performance next season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Akiraloco. Show Akiraloco's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Perhaps Rexy has arranged some special "coaching" sessions with Sanchez and the Mrs. to assure improved performance next season.

[/QUOTE]

What other coach in the league after 4 years comes out and says..... This 5th year is a do-over" i mean what was he doing prior to 2013? this FATZO is nuts...also  the GM had no control over the player personnel it was FAT REX  yet the GM gets axed and not the coach. He mentioned Santonio Holmes was gonna have a moster year" i'm like really? 80 yeards over 4 games  thats just nuts.  Last year was the OC this year the GM what's next?  the stadium?  lol...  2013 cant wait.

ps: 2013 schedule is starting to look kinda hard for AFC EAST teams...go sanchize  lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Best thing for the Patriots is that the Jets retain Ryan.  

He continually proves to be a less than average coach whose only ability lies in his press conferences.  

Why are people upset? 

Sections
Shortcuts