Faulk got faulked over.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Faulk got faulked over.

That play should have been reviewed because i watched the replay over and over again last night and as far as i could see Kevin Faulk cought that call and had the first down and the Pats got robbed. That was a first down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Faulk got faulked over.

In Response to Faulk got faulked over.:
    [QUOTE]That play should have been reviewed because i watched the replay over and over again last night and as far as i could see Kevin Faulk cought that call and had the first down and the Pats got robbed. That was a first down.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

It occurred just outside the 2-minute warning, so the Patriots would have had to challenge it.  They had just used their final timeout.

If they were going to do what they did, they needed to do so boldly and decisively.  THeir indecision cost them the timeout that would have been wagered as part of the challenge.

I thought Faulk gained possession right at the line, but NBC only wanted to show the play from one camera angle, which drove me nuts.  Show it from both sides - it's not like it changes the outcome, but it sure would satisfy some curiosity on my part and that of many in New England.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

It should never have been reviewed. It was a First down at the 30 and half period. The spot was a joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Yes I dont think he bobbled it I think it was a catch for a 1st down and it was a blown call by the refs.

Sections
Shortcuts