Faulk re-signs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Faulk re-signs

http://www.facebook.com/#!/newenglandpatriots?ref=nf

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Faulk re-signs

Sorry, you can't see that if you're not on Facebook...

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/03/10/the-next-domino-falls-patriots-agree-to-terms-with-rb-kevin-faulk/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

NICE!  Everything is falling into place!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

This was a no brainer.  Was anybody really worried that Faulk would leave or that the Pats wouldn't re-sign him? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

I thowt Marshal Faulk was retired. I see him on the tv last year and he talk about the football games with a microfone and not dressed in a player uniform but a suit and ty .He made some pretty smart comments to , but not during the game ,only before and after. I think he is very good on the field . The rbs we have now are not very good accept Larence Maloney who is best rb we have had since Corry Dillen but Marshal Faulk would be even better great pick up .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

In Response to Re: Faulk re-signs:
    I thowt Marshal Faulk was retired. I see him on the tv last year and he talk about the football games with a microfone and not dressed in a player uniform but a suit and ty .He made some pretty smart comments to , but not during the game ,only before and after. I think he is very good on the field . The rbs we have now are not very good accept Larence Maloney who is best rb we have had since Corry Dillen but Marshal Faulk would be even better great pick up .
    Posted by CaptFoxboro

What?!?! lol

Mike Reiss has it up on his blog, so thats enough proof for me. It's funny how yesterday some negative comments came out about how the team lowballed or hadnt offered anything, yet a day later they come to terms. I have never seen the Pats wheelin and dealing like this ever before. With a good draft hopefully, I see great things happening with this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Faulk re-signs : I have never seen the Pats wheelin and dealing like this ever before. With a good draft hopefully, I see great things happening with this team.
    Posted by tamayo2431

Good stuff. We needed to sign our own. But there's still a lot more to do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

TE's next please, and maybe a WR trade.  Not many OLB left...so not sure any help coming there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

wasn't worried at all....Faulk is our Troy Brown these days....Solid Solid Solid!!!

This was a no brainer.  Was anybody really worried that Faulk would leave or that the Pats wouldn't re-sign him? 
    Posted by BrooklineRob

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

There are some players you never want to see in a Colts, Jets or more recently a Broncos or Chiefs uniform and Faulk is one of them . Thank you Kevin for resigning --I'm sure you wanted (and deserved) more than a one year deal. but like Bruski took less than you could have made to stay with the Patriots and I for one appreciate it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Just In case anyone was wonderin' ...the Marshal Faulk comments were suppose 2 be a joke ( I'm perfectly aware that A ) M. Faulk is long retired
    B) M. Faulk is an idiot ( and Pats basher )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Great new!
    Great scat back!
    Great in picking up the blitz!
    Great Patriot!

I love it.

Sections
Shortcuts