Faulks replacement?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Faulks replacement?

Dexter McCluster?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/04/pats_getting_on.html

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/profiles/dexter-mccluster?id=497190

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Re: Faulks replacement?

He's real good but real tiny.  Very impressive Cotton Bowl performance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I dont see it. Faulk has many strengths, one of his best is his blocking on passing downs.  MCCluster is very weak in that area and most reports from scouts dont see him having the size to improve that.  Neither do I.  Maybe Noel Devine next year can be our K-Faulk2.0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i prefer Jahvid Best as a small, passcatching threat out of the backfield

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

McCluster would be explosive in this offense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

he many be lacking in size and will never remind anyone of faulk as a pass blocker but he posseses every skill to contribute and contribute significantly as a receiver,as a kick returner and as a home run threat option when set bin the backfield.personally,i think he nwould be a more than welcome addition in the second round.he is a player every opposing defensive coordinator and special teams coach would have to game plan to stop the big play.grab him bill!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If you want an ellusive player he's the guy you want. If you are looking for another version of Wes Welker. If you want a smallish back just sign Leon Washington to an offer sheet.That would mess with the minds of the Jets.To make sure they have to accept the offer put a big old poison pill in the contract.Little Leon would take care of your KR needs and give you the RB that the Patriots have needed and at the same time mess up Fatboy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Honestly. If Maroney plans to stay on this team, he should prepare himself for the Faulk role. Get him space, he's better than in between the tackles. Do WR drills and learn your routes Lawrence, I never want to see you carry the load, but find a role man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Deji Karim is my bet for Faulk's replacement. He's about the same size, but with a stockier build and way more speed. Good hands, good effort blocking, excellent production. Can run between the tackles or bounce it outside. Averaged well over 30 yards per return as a KR man this year. Could be had in the 5th - 7th as opposed to the 2nd - 3rd that we'd need to spend on McCluster or Best (who are two of my favorite players in this draft).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Faulks replacement?:
    Deji Karim is my bet for Faulk's replacement. He's about the same size, but with a stockier build and way more speed. Good hands, good effort blocking, excellent production. Can run between the tackles or bounce it outside. Averaged well over 30 yards per return as a KR man this year. Could be had in the 5th - 7th as opposed to the 2nd - 3rd that we'd need to spend on McCluster or Best (who are two of my favorite players in this draft).
    Posted by reamer

he's not even listed on the NFL Draft Tracker