FAURIA:"rANDY mOSS was the Josh Gordon of his day, he really loved his Mary+Janes, thats y he got cut!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

FAURIA:"rANDY mOSS was the Josh Gordon of his day, he really loved his Mary+Janes, thats y he got cut!"

like with deossie, really shocked to hear pretty boy just throw it out there.. they were yapping about surprise pats' cuts on his mid-day eei show.. when some1 said "randy moss".. fauria immediately laughed and said "no1 on the team was really shocked.. then he added that "now that enough time had elapsed,he can tell the truth about how moss was a total ADDICT+obsessed with weed.. he smoked it all the time.. (straight joints homie).. had their been a testing clause back then, randy would not have had a career, he liked it that much!" talk about WOW!

seeems like belichick had warned him in the past, he wreaked of the stuff.. was likely high when he did that ill-advised presser that was the final straw. likely where his paranoia camr\e from.. fauria intimated a lot of the guys knew to stay away from him when he had that buzz really flowing, when his really bizarre behavior came from. got worse as he got older, was an open secret. felt it was just a matter of time before his addiction became too much to handle and just overwhelmed every1 and him.. fauria clearlty feels thats y everything went downhill so quickly for him! inevitably impacted him physically as well as mentally! never heard that before but in retrospect i fully believe him!

would add mark Gastineau AND lawrence taylor to that list! just about every weed dealio type i've ever known acts like randy.. bizarre, paranoid, unpredictable and so forth!

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: FAURIA:

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

like with deossie, really shocked to hear pretty boy just throw it out there.. they were yapping about surprise pats' cuts on his mid-day eei show.. when some1 said "randy moss".. fauria immediately laughed and said "no1 on the team was really shocked.. then he added that "now that enough time had elapsed,he can tell the truth about how moss was a total ADDICT+obsessed with weed.. he smoked it all the time.. (straight joints homie).. had their been a testing clause back then, randy would not have had a career, he liked it that much!" talk about WOW!

seeems like belichick had warned him in the past, he wreaked of the stuff.. was likely high when he did that ill-advised presser that was the final straw. likely where his paranoia camr\e from.. fauria intimated a lot of the guys knew to stay away from him when he had that buzz really flowing, when his really bizarre behavior came from. got worse as he got older, was an open secret. felt it was just a matter of time before his addiction became too much to handle and just overwhelmed every1 and him.. fauria clearlty feels thats y everything went downhill so quickly for him! inevitably impacted him physically as well as mentally! never heard that before but in retrospect i fully believe him!

would add mark Gastineau AND lawrence taylor to that list! just about every weed dealio type i've ever known acts like randy.. bizarre, paranoid, unpredictable and so forth!

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

still one the greatest WR who ever played so didn't affect him much

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

obligatory rant - People who are anti marijuana are like those who were pro prohibition in the 20's, you're stupid and tend to believe something is good or bad based on government approval and really have no facts to prove any of your "opinions" because you're more interested in people doing what you think they should do instead of just living your own life.

Our founding fathers grew, smoked and paid their taxes with marijuana/hemp, I guess it's not good enough for us though.

Looking at Moss and Gordon, maybe it truly is a performance enhancer, sure makes them hungrier come game time...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

obligatory rant - People who are anti marijuana are like those who were pro prohibition in the 20's, you're stupid and tend to believe something is good or bad based on government approval and really have no facts to prove any of your "opinions" because you're more interested in people doing what you think they should do instead of just living your own life.

Our finding father grew, smoked and paid their taxes with marijuana/hemp, I guess it's not good enough of us though.

Looking at Moss and Gordon, maybe it truly is a performance enhancer, sure makes them hungrier come game time...

[/QUOTE]

Hear Hear!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Moss got cut?

That's funny....because I remember the Pats obtaining a 3rd round pick for him from Minnesota...who THEN cut him.

I'm sorry, was Fauria playing for Minnesota in 2010?

Lawrence Taylor was doing coke....and you go on to compare the two?

You couldn't be more ignorant, or off base on this entire rant. You personas are totally worthless, I usually just pass them by, but this s t r e a m (should I have said a fking bubbling brook? s t r e a m is a banned word?! Fking nonsense) of c r a p you managed to put together was just too much.

At least get the very basic, most fundamental facts right when typing out this total waste.

I'd like to imagyd a board without this c r a p.

And when did Fauria say this?...date and approximate time please, WEEI has most off all their shows online, I'll find this audio, because I don't believe Fauria said what you claim. At least, not in the way you are presenting it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Moss got into a scuffle with Obie during halftime of the Dolphins game, they had to be separated by players because Moss felt he wasn't being utilized enough, was already tense about his contract and wouldn't stop yapping during the offensive meeting, he was gone the next day.  

Weed had zero to do with it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Moss got into a scuffle with Obie during halftime of the Dolphins game, they had to be separated by players because Moss felt he wasn't being utilized enough, was already tense about his contract and wouldn't stop yapping during the offensive meeting, he was gone the next day.  

Weed had zero to do with it.

[/QUOTE]

Do not discount the display he put on during the annual Kraft charity event where he had his head phones on and was sulking and acting like a petulant child.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Just before he got traded away Randy seemed to be doing post game pressers for no apparent reason. 

This is usually BB and TB time.  Maybe if the D has a great game Vince is out there or if somebody catches 17 passes they would be out there.

Randy was just doing post game press conferences and speaking in tongues about himself.   Do I remember this wrong?

I like Randy.  Loved his ability.  But he looked like a future ex-employee to me near the end.

Sections
Shortcuts