Favorite Cereal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Favorite Cereal

Self Explanatory - let's see how long this stays up before the mods remove it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoremaster. Show whoremaster's posts

Re: Favorite Cereal

I prefer captain crunch because I saw a movie once that had a captain in it . The captain was a bad man who wouln't let the sailers eat fruity pebbles incase it led to homosexuality.This finally led to a uprising or munity.The captain was left on a island with only his shirt and richard simmons who was the ships activity planner.The crew then set sail for turkey or greece proving the captian right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

WHoa WHoa... no golden graham???... at one time i was obsessed with Captain Crunch, then it was Frosted Flakes then peanut butter toast crunch then now i swear i have an unlimited supply of Cinnamon Toast Crunch... that Tim tebow sounds like a gift from the Almighty LMAo!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Capn' Crunch of course, but if Golden Crisps would've been listed i would have chose those 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

not a single chocolate cereal?  no cococrispies?  count chocula?  cocopebbles? chocolate honeycombs?  come on, I smell a fix.  Did Polian make this list?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Favorite Cereal:
    not a single chocolate cereal?  no cococrispies?  count chocula?  cocopebbles? chocolate honeycombs?  come on, I smell a fix.  Did Polian make this list?
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

what about cocoa puffs?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Apple Jacks hands down.  Apple Jacks come in that awesome wax paper bag ... much better for the environment.  And when you open it, that sweet sweet apple jacks dust lets you know you've got the real thing.  Plus, all the other cereal names speak for themselves, but an Apple Jack ... w.t.f is that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

In Response to Re: Favorite Cereal : what about cocoa puffs?
    Posted by kansaspatriot

i co-sign cocoa puffs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

but an Apple Jack ... w.t.f is that?
    Posted by themightypatriotz

They use to be called Apple Os, then changed to Apple Jacks. actually applejack is an alcohol based apple cider

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Were can i get the tim tebow cereal?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

The old apple Jacks not the new ones that are whole grain and taste like Cardboard... now I am nore of a honey nut cheerios but I indulge in Fruity Pebbles on occasion as they are rice based not whole grain. Most whole grain sweet cereal tastes like crap.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Count Chocula is pretty rockin...havent had it in ages but man it was some sorta tasty.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I prefer captain crunch because I saw a movie once that had a captain in it . The captain was a bad man who wouln't let the sailers eat fruity pebbles incase it led to homosexuality.This finally led to a uprising or munity.The captain was left on a island with only his shirt and richard simmons who was the ships activity planner.The crew then set sail for turkey or greece proving the captian right.
    Posted by whoremaster

First, great post...they probably became Thesbians; Personally, I woulda diverted their attention by sayin' I was holding a triple feature in the bottom galley Beginning with the zanny girl-power of "Thelma and Louise", followed with Bette Midler's inspirational tear-jerk'r "Beaches", and finally the street-h# gets made of "Pretty Woman", AND I was serving mini-cucumber sandwiches during intermission...Then I woulda locked the door and set sail for Lesbos.

Which quite clearly brings me to Breakfast cereals...See, I don't eat breakfast.  YET, Breakfast IS an extremely important meal, in order to set your body up to make it through the day...So, you really should put somethin' in your system, right?  For me, Breakfast usually consists of either a Cohiba with a Ct shade wrapping, or a Montecristo in a Dominican wrap...AS both cigars are somewhat sweet and smokey medium-light bodied, but overall are extremely clean, and smooth smokes. I find that either takes the place of oatmeal & a half grapefruit in order to start your day off fresh and on the right path of health and well-being.  I almost always try to enhance their quality with the zip and light, tastey citrus-seltzer zing only trully found from within cream soda (I have 2-3 glasses or bottles usually)- Which, of course, takes the place of bland, boring orange juice.  Overall people, it would behoove ALL of us to start our days of right.  And understand, I will always be the first, to lead by example when I offer some such advice...  Overall, I ain't some heathenous unhealthy sl0b that's going to begin their day with some full-bodied maduro like Onyx, Romeo and Julieta or La Flor Dominicana, washed down by a Root Beer or Coca-Cola.  Please, ya gotta have at least some sense of well-being to ya...c'mon now, a person's body is their temple, and startin' the day off with that latter combo, simply screams-uncaring glutton.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I like my sugar pure.  Who remembers Dunkin Donuts cereal?  I keep picturing some guy named Duncan Donuts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The beauty of Cap'n Crunch is not simply that it has absolutely zero nutritional value, but it will also slice the roof of your mouth to ribbons if you're more hungry than careful. There is no other cereal as versatile.

This debate is over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

p-mike is right ...

CapnCrunch can leave a mark
    (plus handy for removing that pesky old wallpaper )

ALSO : The "frosted" top part of Frosted Mini Wheats is also pretty lethal without proper "soakage" time .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You guys might get a good laugh out of this but with some of the soft polymers we need to strip in the lab off of other plastic substrats we found that using crushed capt crunch as an abrasive with a sand blaster can rip right through the softer stuff and not mark up the harder plastics. Kinda reminds me of carving the roof of your mouth but not enough to cause major damage.

But on with cereal, WHAT NO BOO BERRY??? Since there is no boo berry or franken berry I'll go with the next marshmellow treat lucky charms. Hunny nut cheerios when I feel like being semi healthy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cocoa Pebbles are my fav, but it wasn't an option. So I went Tebow, he can do everything. Including being a great Cereal. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Maybe Tebow will come out with his own cereal or something - this kid can do it all from what BB said.    Ex, Flutie Flakes...  what about Tiny Tebows? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I am also for Tim Tebow cereal, it can have football shaped cereal with marshmellows shaped like goal posts, ref's whistles, D, and the fence shape people like to use at games, things like that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I am also for Tim Tebow cereal, it can have football shaped cereal with marshmellows shaped like goal posts, ref's whistles, D, and the fence shape people like to use at games, things like that.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

Agreed...Tebow Cereal can come under the guise of looking like the whole cereal pieces are multi-flavored and can satisfy anyone and everyone, But in reality they'll just be broken bits the manufacturer simply repackages from cr^mmy store brands for wholesale purposes by sprinkling the same bland artificial sweetener throughout the whole box.  Then we can doctor the numbers on its nutritional value to make it look like Tebow cereal is incredibly healthy too, But in reality We'll just be doin' it to massively up the price & cost to any unsuspecting and unwise consumer.  On the back, we'll laughably give colorful mazes and crosswords on How to Be a Great Quarterback...but it'll just be an inside joke by the company that makes it.  A mini-bible will be the prize inside, with a field compass glued on the bible's plastic cover...  1 in every 10 million prizes will include Deuteronomy.  1 in every billion will get a "TD Tebow" burial shawl. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Butler Bulldog Blue Devil Crunch.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Captain Crunch, I seldom have it becuase the GF buys organic stuff like oatmeal and yoghurt for breakfast.....maybe I live longer only to eat more oatmeal and yoghurt.  I am surprised Flutie Flakes aren't on there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

lucky Butler Bulldog Charms

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Raisin Bran makes things move, honey-nut is good for my cholesterol, and frosted mini wheats has alot of fiber....so I mix the three and I'll live to be 100.