Favorite Play of the Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Re: Favorite Play of the Night

The entire game was absolutely outstanding and exceeded all my expectations!

But One Play that stands out for me was McCourty's Interception in the Endzone.  The Texans seemed to be getting their act together on that series and the interception took away whatever positive energy that the offense was building at the time.  

I also liked the way Talib was shadowing Johnson before he got hurt.  The Play he got hurt on  was almost a great interception BTW.  That would have been something.  

BTW, who was that guy who called the Patriots "Pretenders" a few days ago?  Rome?  What an A=hole.  Another Talking Head who doesn't know is a-------ss from his elbow.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

The entire game was absolutely outstanding and exceeded all my expectations!

But One Play that stands out for me was McCourty's Interception in the Endzone.  The Texans seemed to be getting their act together on that series and the interception took away whatever positive energy that the offense was building at the time.  

I also liked the way Talib was shadowing Johnson before he got hurt.  The Play he got hurt on  was almost a great interception BTW.  That would have been something.  

BTW, who was that guy who called the Patriots "Pretenders" a few days ago?  Rome?  What an A=hole.  Another Talking Head who doesn't know is a-------ss from his elbow.  

Rome's whole schtick is to be a jerk just like Stephen A Smith.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Don't get me wrong, I loved it all.  I just think that run and slide is symbolic with how he needs to play. The whole offense was very pre-2007 to me. Lots of motion, TEs, everyone involved, etc.

HUGE.

It's so symblolic, because now they have a taste of how to run that correctly, with people knowing what to do in different spots, it's huge. Even Lloyd was lined up in the slot and Welker on the flank, etc.

This is huge. No more Welker in the slot, Brady in the shotgun over and over with no run game established. There are simply no excuses now.  But, Brady running it shows me he still realizes how important it is to be aware and manage the game at the right times.

Jr. I dont recall LLoyd playing slot all game so lay off the beers buddy. Maybe they switched up a few times but for the most part LLoyd WAS outside and not sure what you are thinking about but Wes and Lloyd are not switching places full time so

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from noncallcity. Show noncallcity's posts

McCourty's interception. But, those stretch fakes were SICK. An example of the play calling I expect with so many weapons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

I understand you might think youre stating facts.. whether you are or not there is no need to talk about someone elses lack of understanding of the game. That is called being hostile. Junior.

Yes it is hostile and gets tiring reading that nonsense. BTW, UR Davesones' son? correct?
    Welcome to the forum :-)))

I have to agree with Rusty on this topic. Although the complete game was enjoyable for us all, the Playaction was superb. Tommy made a statement with that run for a first down and with that he exalted loud and clear above all the other great plays enjoyed it thoroughly himself and with that he got the crowd involved with the involuntary "MVP" chant. Entertainment at its finest. Tommy never pats himself on the back but - for me - that play showing his enthusiasm was fun.

I'm sure Tommy knows where the first down marker is and could easily make it in for the slide. Tommy  knows what it means to get hit in the pocket even with a repaired knee?  ;)))

Yes, rice crispys, he misses a few long passes and overthrows sometimes and I wonder if he's thinking if he just took better aim and waited a few milliseconds even though there are 3-4 angry 300 lb men attacking him. Know what i mean kid? He is as perfect a QB there are in a generation but heaven forbid he ever throws an interception. :-)))) You will never see another like Tom Brady, enjoy him. He Plays and looks like a 25YO not 35.

Keep up your good work and get good marks in school and tell us about your goals ..... :-))

It's obvious that you have already completed SOCIOLOGY 101 ;) Perhaps a few others could learn as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

My favorite player was probably the pick. My favorite reaction was Brady after his run. He was having a good ol time for himself last night. Wonder what the QB rating was (not that it matters... but 4 tds against 0 picks should be high)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I understand you might think youre stating facts.. whether you are or not there is no need to talk about someone elses lack of understanding of the game. That is called being hostile. Junior.

Hi Rusty. Let's all form a circle and sing Kumbaya instead.

haha nooo no rusty youre missing the point. We're all here for the same purpose because we all love the Pats. So why cant we have mature arguements and coversations? Rather then people like you and many many more on the board just telling everyone how their knowledge of the Pats is superior to everyone elses. Reality check rusty. Reality check.

Oh, you mean have a mature discussion? Like when Rusty compares other posters to serial killers? Or when he accuses them of wearing diapers? Or when he claims they have blowup dolls of certain players? You mean mature like that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

Yes it is hostile and gets tiring reading that nonsense. BTW, UR Davesones' son? correct?
    Welcome to the forum :-)))

I have to agree with Rusty on this topic. Although the complete game was enjoyable for us all, the Playaction was superb. Tommy made a statement with that run for a first down and with that he exalted loud and clear above all the other great plays enjoyed it thoroughly himself and with that he got the crowd involved with the involuntary "MVP" chant. Entertainment at its finest. Tommy never pats himself on the back but - for me - that play showing his enthusiasm was fun.

I'm sure Tommy knows where the first down marker is and could easily make it in for the slide. Tommy  knows what it means to get hit in the pocket even with a repaired knee?  ;)))

Yes, rice crispys, he misses a few long passes and overthrows sometimes and I wonder if he's thinking if he just took better aim and waited a few milliseconds even though there are 3-4 angry 300 lb men attacking him. Know what i mean kid? He is as perfect a QB there are in a generation but heaven forbid he ever throws an interception. :-)))) You will never see another like Tom Brady, enjoy him. He Plays and looks like a 25YO not 35.

Keep up your good work and get good marks in school and tell us about your goals ..... :-))

It's obvious that you have already completed SOCIOLOGY 101 ;) Perhaps a few others could learn as well.

And would you still think it was a great "statement" if Brady came up lame from that awkward slide late in the 3rd quarter with a 28-7 lead?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

haha nooo no rusty youre missing the point. We're all here for the same purpose because we all love the Pats. So why cant we have mature arguements and coversations? Rather then people like you and many many more on the board just telling everyone how their knowledge of the Pats is superior to everyone elses. Reality check rusty. Reality check.

Oh, you mean have a mature discussion? Like when Rusty compares other posters to serial killers? Or when he accuses them of wearing diapers? Or when he claims they have blowup dolls of certain players? You mean mature like that?

haha ok ill call rusty out the next time I see him acting foolish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

haha ok ill call rusty out the next time I see him acting foolish.

Not sure how effective that will be, since he gets called out about 75 times a day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

For any newcomers...welcome to the 'Babe is God' website. You are now priviledged to read his constant threads about how he knows more than anyone on the planet. Great insights about how an effective running game isn't important of how safeties don't matter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

My favorite Stat. Brady has the most 4 TD, NO INT games in the league by FAr with 14, next is Manning with 10. Sooooo, I guess he aint all that bad huh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did he really say " Rice Krispies"?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Which guy in the booth said "RGIII" after Bradys slide?

Sections
Shortcuts