Favre's Understudy Beats Dork Sandychest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Favre's Understudy Beats Dork Sandychest

All you NY feminazi liberals on here can go watch pretty boy Sandychest sing love songs with linebackers wearing pink shoes in the center of the ignorant universe village tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Favre's Understudy Beats Dork Sandychest

NY femenazi liberals?....You do realize this is a BOSTON sports board? Next time just type 'I am a moron' and be done with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Favre's Understudy Beats Dork Sandychest:
    [QUOTE]NY femenazi liberals?....You do realize this is a BOSTON sports board? Next time just type 'I am a moron' and be done with it.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Evil,

Ok, "You are a moron" I'm done with it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yawn.... and every season from 01-07 Brady was better than Favre and Rogers and he is better than them in 2010

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Favre's Understudy Beats Dork Sandychest : Evil, Ok, "You are a moron" I'm done with it.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

Ouch my manhood is threatened by your childish attack!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Are you really that dumb or didin't you know that both Rogers and Farve were better than Brady last year?
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Yeah they were both coming off of severe knee injuries too weren't they? The only important thing is that Brady has 3 times the rings as Farve and Sanchez put together. But hey that's alright the both of you are sounding desperate today. It's good for a laugh

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Did the jets win today?   did they score?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Favre's Understudy Beats Dork Sandychest:
    [QUOTE]All you NY feminazi liberals on here can go watch pretty boy Sandychest sing love songs with linebackers wearing pink shoes in the center of the ignorant universe village tonight.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

be honest, i think rodgers didn't beat him, the green bay defense did