FAVREwill play, How many Interceptions do the Pat's get? I say 4!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

FAVREwill play, How many Interceptions do the Pat's get? I say 4!

You know Favre will force the ball, Cunningham and the rest will force him to throw, now if the Pats dont play gimme gimme over the millde then I say 4 interceptions and a big win!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: FAVREwill play, How many Interceptions do the Pat's get? I say 4!

Be carefuly my animated talk show host. He's been in this situation before and had stellar performances.
    Another little tidbit to remember is Flacco was only 30% healthy for that playoff game last year and that didn't matter as he just handed it to Rice and well, we know that ending.

Now.....I'm not saying the Pats lose this game but I'm also not going to say run away with it when Farve can just hand it off to AP much like Flac did Rice.

I guess we'll see if BB has them ready for AP. Stop him and play a clean tough game and we win this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

2 interceptions, 1 inappropriate text, 1 tanked game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I see two picks, maybe more if we get a lead. Stop AP and make Farve beat us.

Stopping Adrian will be the hard part but I think this D can do it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Two legitimate INTs seem likely, and probably a third in some meaningless "Hail Mary" situation.

If you're worried about Adrian Peterson running it down the Pats' throat all day (pun intended) . . .   don't. For reasons known only to Chilly -- and perhaps Darrel Bevell -- the Vikes have a tendency to go away from Peterson at precisely the wrong moments in games, regardless of his effectiveness. If the Pats manage somehow to get up by 10 points in this thing, Peterson will disappear. Bank on it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

In Response to Re: FAVREwill play, How many Interceptions do the Pat's get? I say 4!:
    [QUOTE]2 interceptions, 1 inappropriate text, 1 tanked game
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]

who is your fantasy team?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I knew he would play all along. No way is he not coming here and not trying to play against Tom.

Farve....whatever....

Brady takes the cake here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In Response to Re: FAVREwill play, How many Interceptions do the Pat's get? I say 4!:
    [QUOTE]Two legitimate INTs seem likely, and probably a third in some meaningless "Hail Mary" situation. If you're worried about Adrian Peterson running it down the Pats' throat all day (pun intended) . . .   don't. For reasons known only to Chilly -- and perhaps Darrel Bevell -- the Vikes have a tendency to go away from Peterson at precisely the wrong moments in games, regardless of his effectiveness. If the Pats manage somehow to get up by 10 points in this thing, Peterson will disappear. Bank on it.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Who is worried about Peterson? Us Pats fans aren't.

He is NOTHING. Literally NOTHING to us.

You vikings people better worry more about your QB who in your coaches eyes makes poor decisions on the field.

Better yet worry about your coach opening his mouth at the wrong time. That goes for before and after the game.

He will be steaming when the Pats win again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Please let it be another horrible game for him.  DO NOT let him suddenly get careful with the football.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I don't see more than one interception if that..my guess isFavre starts, keeps his streak alive & is pulled after a hit & applauded by the media for his guts & durability for even attempting to play & some how it will be more media bull on the great Brett favre....total joke!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAVREwill play, How many Interceptions do the Pat's get? I say 4! : who is your fantasy team?
    Posted by Phoenix125[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts