FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

some amazing pictures out there.

SWAT teams enter a suburban neighborhood to search an apartment for the remaining suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings in Watertown, Massachusetts April 19, 2013. Police killed one suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing during a shootout and were engaged in a house-to-house search for a second man on Friday in the Boston suburb of Watertown after a bloody night of shooting and explosions in the city's streets.

Onlookers take pictures as they watch from windows while SWAT team members search for one remaining suspect at a neighboring apartment building on April 19, 2013 in Watertown, Massachusetts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

its incredible how a 19 year old has evaded police like that.....pretty embarassing for them. 

I think the police have done an excellent job so far.  Just think of the size of the city and surrounding burbs.   The Perp is an average sized guy.   The Population of Boston is over 600,000 on over a 48 Square Mile Area.   Then you have the Suburbs to deal with.

How many combined police are covering this area?  This is a massive undertaking.  

there is an enormous number of police/FBI involved in this case.....obviously they did a great job in taking out the first guy, but this guy seems to be playing them like a fiddle.

Maybe the kid got to people who were supporting them.

Very possible.  Also possible they kid is dead holed up somewhere.  There was a ton of shots fired last night.  It's a big place, much easier for 1 person to hide and not be noticed then 2 people.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

I think he may have been injured in the gun fight... Probably hiding out in garage bleeding to death IMO .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Ok, so I have not been following the exact details...I have been following the story, but not as closely as others. What makes the police so certain that the kid is still in Watertown/Cambridge? How do they know he has not (somehow) escaped the police barricade, either before or during it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

They don't know - we've had alerts here in CT all day.  On top of that, there are reports that the law enforcement are searching vehicles arriving on Long Island from New Haven via ferry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If your hit, there's usually a blood trail.  They would have found him by now with the dogs. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to poopsteo's comment:

I think he may have been injured in the gun fight... Probably hiding out in garage bleeding to death IMO .

That's my thought.  Reports are they riddled the older brother and the getaway car with bullets.  Unlike Hollywood real bullets usually find their mark when they are fired by professionals in that number.

If they don't find him before he dies they are going to have trouble keeping people in their houses day after day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

It's scary when you think that a 19-year-old can cause a whole city to shutdown. In response to ATJ, that makes sense. For all we know, this kid is laughing at the police as he escapes the Watertown/Cambridge area. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That scanner site that TFB12 provided said they had someone this afternoon and had 4 EOD robots taking off the vest. They also said that thothe other guy had one kind of detonation device in his hand.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Apparently the search area is greater than 20 blocks in Watertown and involves over 1,000 law enforcement officers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Apparently the search area is greater than 20 blocks in Watertown and involves over 1,000 law enforcement officers

They put out an apb for a 1999 green honda civic in CT. There's a lot more to this then we think I'm guessing. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The BOLO was cancelled on the Civic.  There was also one early today on a gray CRV which was also cancelled.  

Law enforcement is spreading a broad net on this as shole.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Seen this out on the interweb, had to share it here.  Watch the background.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I really think they were tring to get to someone who was going to help them.  Must have had a "safe" spot with a car waiting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

Hey TB...love the superheros...LOL...

This piece of murdering scum (am I being ma bit too harsh here?..LMAO) is hiding siomewhere in some dark, closed place...he has little $$$ unless he has a safe place to be and helpers...they'll find him, he's the most hunted man in the world...the entire world is on alert now, even the Russkies want him now, and they have digitized his ugly puss..he can't enter any country legally now...he's done

Right, but I want this gutless piece of garbage alive. 

He wont be taken alive if he has a say. Do you remember the  Chechnyan attack on that school? they killed something in thw area of 200 little kids. Didnt they attack the hotel in Mumbai too? He will go out in a blaze if at all possible. I believe his name is after some  Chechnyan leader who died in some violent shootout.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Live report now of shots fired now... how they are getting him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Update:

Shots fired at 6:55 in Watertown.  Not sure if it means anything, but you would think it would.

I hope it is him and they are getting him alive!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Theres something going on with a boat.  Its on that scanner.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sounds like they are going to a house right now, possibly found him holed up in a boat at a home.

Sections
Shortcuts