FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

Try this one

http://www.ustream.tv/new/search?q=ma+rt+9

This might be old stuff.  PLaces are reporting that they are cutting all feeds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

In response to TFB12's comment:

Try this one

nah the link you posted is still good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Try this one

nah the link you posted is still good.

262260 people Using the link. This guy should just give himself up already he's got no play and no where to go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I think he may be bleeding out in the boat. I read on another site that they already searched that house, but the owner found bloody clothes in the garage after. I hope they get him alive...

I have been listening to that same link for a while now as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I think he may be bleeding out in the boat. I read on another site that they already searched that house, but the owner found bloody clothes in the garage after. I hope they get him alive...

Unless he Knows how to stop the bleeding of the wound... But either way i dont think this will end with Him coming out of that boat alive. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

https://vine.co/v/bU6YvrOvnvx

FBI climbing a fence

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

"Suspect in custody" shouted repeatedly over the scanner!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He is in custody but is he alive?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Surprising, He actually gave himself up!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They called for a medic. Sounds like they are transporting somewhere via ambulance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Disregard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Suspect in custody. Magic Hobo posted this but it was removed. Hmmm...

I posted it too but it didn't take.   Oh, oh I just looked and I'm listed as being Philskiw.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I know some of you guys have been talking about having the wrong screen name show up.  It just happened to me and I was Philskiw and couldn't post.   LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thank goodness that is over.  I was glued to the scanner all day and part of last night, LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm showing up as prolate0spheroid? Huh? I'm magicalhobo...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Surprising, He actually gave himself up!

Eventually everyone breaks!  Look what he has been through.  He was done fighting.  Now to get answers!  I gotta suspect others are involved. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Very sad story.  Senseless loss of life.  Nice to see the people of Boston cheering all the good work  done by the law enforcement team. Got to give all the authorities credit for a job well done.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm showing up as prolate0spheroid? Huh? I'm magicalhobo...

That's because prolate is masquerading as AyyyBoston.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Good stuff. As TFB suspects, I also believe that there were more people involved. Hopefully we can get some good information out of the suspect. I would go along with the "innocent until proven guilty" thing, but when the cops show up and you attack them and run away chances are you are guilty.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Congrats Boston police and FBI and other local and state authorities.  Indy is cheering you and mourning your losses.  Flags everywhere at half-staff.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I don't feel like today was about fear. I feel like it was determination. That we were going to get him no matter what and that everyone was determined to do their part; people sacrificing their normal Friday so that the authorities could do their job which they did so well. I don't feel relieved it's over, but instead satisied with result. And tomorrow, it'll be about justice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Good stuff. As TFB suspects, I also believe that there were more people involved. Hopefully we can get some good information out of the suspect. I would go along with the "innocent until proven guilty" thing, but when the cops show up and you attack them and run away chances are you are guilty.

Yes innocent until proven guilty but case against him looks pretty air tight. In a weird way I feel a bit sorry for the younger brother. Older brother sounds like a real creep, but the younger one seems to me like an impressionable kid who was maybe led astray by a sick older brother.  He deserves what he gets for what he did, but I still feel just a little bad for him.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to KyleCleric2's comment:

I don't feel like today was about fear. I feel like it was determination. That we were going to get him no matter what and that everyone was determined to do their part; people sacrificing their normal Friday so that the authorities could do their job which they did so well. I don't feel relieved it's over, but instead satisied with result. And tomorrow, it'll be about justice.

+1 I feel the same way.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts