FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

I am happy to have life back to "normal".  It was not fun being stuck inside for the better part of a day with this kid on the loose.  It was getting all too commonplace to hear gun shots and seeing SWAT guys with machine guns around here.  It was surreal. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

I am happy to have life back to "normal".  It was not fun being stuck inside for the better part of a day with this kid on the loose.  It was getting all too commonplace to hear gun shots and seeing SWAT guys with machine guns around here.  It was surreal.

You live in Watertown or are you just saying in general?  I can only imagine the creepy vibe up there this week.

Peace.

I live in Boston not too far from Fenway. I was out in Cambridge the night of the chase to Watertown and I heard the gun shots.  Police in body armour and w/ machine guns are all around the city, they're pretty hard to miss. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Wow, I just had a post removed.    I'm trying to think of why?

I'm amazed at what is tolerated here and what is not.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

so has the tv released the videos of the suspect placing a bag down? has the tv released the video of the 7/11 robbery? i would really like to see some hard evidence so i can join the angry ignorant mob of the masses and call for this kid's head on a platter. 

Of course you would.  That'll happen on the authorities time, not yours.  sorry fraud.  They didn't rob the 7-11.  That's already known.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

so has the tv released the videos of the suspect placing a bag down? has the tv released the video of the 7/11 robbery? i would really like to see some hard evidence so i can join the angry ignorant mob of the masses and call for this kid's head on a platter. 

Hahaha, butt hurt that there is more then plenty of evidence to prove this was not an inside job.  Heck, the two cowards own Uncle called them losers and never once claimed they wouldn't do something like what they did.  Please tell me again how this was an inside job, hahahahaha!!

i never said it was any kind of job. where is the evidence? an uncle calling them losers isn't evidence lol. i'm not saying they are innocent, but how about some evidence?? that would be nice right? if you put more effort into your logic rather than photoshopping pics like a child you would be much better off.

Plenty of evidence out there.  Plenty has even been put in these threads.  Plenty more will come out.  Take off your blinders, take a look at all that's out there, you look foolish pushing you agenda on this ignoring everything that's out there.  Please show me all the evidence that proves your claim.

tfb, godvernment doesn't wear blinders.  He's an intentionally obtuse fraud.  He stands for nothing but himself and a contrarian view of anything conventional.  

Sections
Shortcuts