FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

Bomber number 1 with the black hat has been reported as dead now. Had an explosive device on his chest.  Suspect # 2 could have the same, being reported now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

Searching suspects car

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

One dead the other on the run. My area's on lock down and they are saying stay away from Boston and surrounding area. If you work in or near Boston check before coming in you might not be working today

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I am in town, my commuter bus from Newburyport was running. Police are everywhere. They stopped us at Cambridge Street before Center Plaza, the bus normally goes up Tremont and into the Back Bay. I am the only one in the office... I hope they caught the second ba$tard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I am in town, my commuter bus from Newburyport was running. Police are everywhere. They stopped us at Cambridge Street before Center Plaza, the bus normally goes up Tremont and into the Back Bay. I am the only one in the office... I hope they caught the second ba$tard.

no luck right now, been listening to the scanner

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-Fire-and-EMS-Scanner-s146109/

too bad the one is dead. he got off easy. hopefully he bled out slowly.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Looks like they might have the other brother surrounded.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will either be dead or in custody soon.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Man, this is crazy.  Kid has had everyone on the run all night.  Looks like could have him here.

Here are the cliff notes of last night...

-The two men behind the Boston Marathon bombings robbed a 7/11
    -They were then seen doing something suspicious around MIT (probably planting bombs)
    -MIT police officer went to investigate
    -The two men killed the police officer
    -The two men carjacked a Mercedes SUV, filled it up with gas and dropped driver off at gas station
    -Police chase ensues, suspects shoot at and throw explosives at police from the car
    -Police SUV gets shot up, crashes into someones cars in their driveway
    -Chase continues on foot, shootout and bomb throwing continues
    -Suspect #1 (Tamerlan Tsarnaev) was shot multiple times, apprehended by police, pronounced dead
    -Second suspect (Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev aka White Hat) still on the run
    -Suspects reported as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev and his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev from Chechnya (Russia)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Looks like they have him or the car near the Perkins School for the Blind.

Stunned no one else here is watching this unfold. This is wild.

Are you listening on the police scanner or something else?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is a working scanner site..several keep going down but this one is currently working.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Sounds like suspect #1 idolized Feiz Muhammad

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

A co worker told me the younger brother drove over his brother with the car as he was trying to get away

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Track and arrest the parents immediately.

Track and arrest thee parents?! Gee, let's arrest every person related to them because as we know if you are related to a guilty person you of course must be guilty too.

NOTICE I COMMENTED ON YOUR SUGGESTION TO ARREST. Of course the authorities have to talk with everyone that can assist with knowledge ... as well as leads to other involvement. But to call for their ARREST?

Just what country's Constitution an principles of rule of law (and not lynch mob) do you defend with your blood and honor?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts