FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

At least we now know what Godvernment looks like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

Man, that Uncle's press conference was amazing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Its crazy. My teammate knows him because of wrestling. They wrestled at the same meets, he was a weight under though.

They have been training for a while at Wai Kru gym.  Do you know anyone who trians there?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Man they were throwing bombs from the car as they fled.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Track and arrest the parents immediately.

They live in Russia well  atleast the father does.

Interesting. They were at a home in Maryland earlier. What was that all about?  The media is terrible with this.

They interviewed a college classmate who said the 19 year old has been here for a while.  The parents just shipped these two over here with green cards?

Sorry, but it's just strange.  You  have to wonder if this was a long term terrorist plant by a cell in Chechnya.

Theyve been living here for 10 years or so

Got it.

I feel bad for the uncle.  So, it sounds like the parents sent them here to get away from the violence,  but they arrived here only to be violent.

This is like some movie script, unforuntately. Now we have a dead 26 year old campus police officer, to boot.

Terrible.

I heard something that someone was granted asylum and they camp here because of that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

They live in Russia well  atleast the father does.

Interesting. They were at a home in Maryland earlier. What was that all about?  The media is terrible with this.

They interviewed a college classmate who said the 19 year old has been here for a while.  The parents just shipped these two over here with green cards?

Sorry, but it's just strange.  You  have to wonder if this was a long term terrorist plant by a cell in Chechnya.

Theyve been living here for 10 years or so

Got it.

I feel bad for the uncle.  So, it sounds like the parents sent them here to get away from the violence,  but they arrived here only to be violent.

This is like some movie script, unforuntately. Now we have a dead 26 year old campus police officer, to boot.

Terrible.

Their mother was arrested June 13th last year in Natick for shoplifting

7:42 p.m.: Loss prevention from Lord & Taylor called to report they had detained a shoplifter. Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, of 410 Norfolk St., Apt. 3, Cambridge, was arrested and charged with larceny over $250 (women's clothing valued at $1,624), and two counts of malicious/wanton damage/defacement to property.

http://natick.patch.com/articles/last-week-in-police-mug-shots-c3d411ed#photo-10360154

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Track and arrest thee parents?! Gee, let's arrest every person related to them because as we know if you are related to a guilty person you of course must be guilty too.

NOTICE I COMMENTED ON YOUR SUGGESTION TO ARREST. Of course the authorities have to talk with everyone that can assist with knowledge ... as well as leads to other involvement. But to call for their ARREST?

Just what country's Constitution an principles of rule of law (and not lynch mob) do you defend with your blood and honor?

ABsolutely. At least get them in for questioning. Absolutely.   They're from Chechyna originally.

Are you aware of the history of that territory southwest of mainland Russia?

This is about protecting other Americans, not catering to people with green cards. What planet are you on here?  Now it's time to play politcally correct police? No  thanks.

Ugh.

You said arrest their parents. Arrest. A_R_R_E_S_T. THere is no issue of politcally correct here. You arrest SUSPECTS. Not people you want to question (unless they are one in the same). If you do not like this country and its rule of law not of men (or rule of mob) then you can find the door. If you want to protect freedom, the Constituiton and what America stands for then follow the rule of law and not some mob mentality.

Of course you question people. And of course you arrest people when it is applicable. But you called for the arrest of people because they are relatives! Or because they come from a certain country.

What a totally stupid conversation to be having!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

They arrested someone, stripped them naked, then walked them down the street before putting them in a vehicle. This happened around the time of the shootout. Who is that person?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

They arrested someone, stripped them naked, then walked them down the street before putting them in a vehicle. This happened around the time of the shootout. Who is that person?

Just a person who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Not part of these guys.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I just shot my coach a text and he said he trained at the Wai Kru in Boston but he knew him since he use to train there and he was a good boxer. Wow he just told me he got off the phone with CNN and he had 20 reporters call him.

at Wai Kru in Boston

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Man, can't believe they haven't caught this guy yet.  He must be playing sewer rat!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

How the he11 do I post this guy's wanted poster?  I've tried 3 times with zero success.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

How the he11 do I post this guy's wanted poster?  I've tried 3 times with zero success.

Did you right click, copy and paste into the box? Some just don't post for some reason

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

its incredible how a 19 year old has evaded police like that.....pretty embarassing for them. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Some sites don't allow you to copy the image and post it on other sites.  I have ran into this a few times.  Look for a different source or save the pic and load it up to a photohosting site then copy and past to here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

its incredible how a 19 year old has evaded police like that.....pretty embarassing for them. 

I think the police have done an excellent job so far.  Just think of the size of the city and surrounding burbs.   The Perp is an average sized guy.   The Population of Boston is over 600,000 on over a 48 Square Mile Area.   Then you have the Suburbs to deal with.

How many combined police are covering this area?  This is a massive undertaking.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That is pretty interesting, isn't it.  I seriously doubt someone who wasn't trained to do such a thing would be able to remain on the loose like this. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

BTW, thanks to whoever posted a link to the scanner.

I don't get to hear many people speak "Bostononian" down here in North Carolina.   :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

I think the police have done an excellent job so far.  Just think of the size of the city and surrounding burbs.   The Perp is an average sized guy.   The Population of Boston is over 600,000 on over a 48 Square Mile Area.   Then you have the Suburbs to deal with.

How many combined police are covering this area?  This is a massive undertaking.  

there is an enormous number of police/FBI involved in this case.....obviously they did a great job in taking out the first guy, but this guy seems to be playing them like a fiddle.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

there is an enormous number of police/FBI involved in this case.....obviously they did a great job in taking out the first guy, but this guy seems to be playing them like a fiddle.

Maybe the kid got to people who were supporting them.