FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

Interested in the story about these others taken into custody.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Yes innocent until proven guilty but case against him looks pretty air tight. In a weird way I feel a bit sorry for the younger brother. Older brother sounds like a real creep, but the younger one seems to me like an impressionable kid who was maybe led astray by a sick older brother.  He deserves what he gets for what he did, but I still feel just a little bad for him.  

I feel the same way about the little brother. What he did was certainly terrible, but from all the stories I have heard over the radio and read, it just seems like he became part of something that he couldn't get out of. One thing that gets me though is one of the original photos before the bombings. It looks like he is smiling and clapping in the photo, which is really odd behavior from someone about to kill people. If he knew what he was doing then that is just disturbing. I'm curious to hear what he has to say. He could have had a decent life too. Idk... too much speculation. I'll just let it ride out and see what happens.

It seems like the older brother was definitely pretty sick, though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I take back everything I just said. Look at the license plate of the suspect's car...

https://twitter.com/J_tsar/status/312768270031785986/photo/1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I take back everything I just said. Look at the license plate of the suspect's car...

https://twitter.com/J_tsar/status/312768270031785986/photo/1

What's it say? I am on my iPhone at the moment so I can't tell.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The license plate says "Terrorist #1" It's obviously one of those custom-made license plates since it's a front plate.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Congrats Boston!  Boston STRONG

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

Hey..but we could free him to Canada...maybe after they go after some innocent Canadians for not telling Putin to back off Chechins you might change your tune....

I'm Canadian and back you guys 100%. Leave the blame to the WBC , your country impressed me and proud to have you as my brothers to the south .

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

No I haven't. I just see no point in responding to a cockroach.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Great, great finish. Thank you to all involved.     The police/FBI/ATF, etc, really redeemed themselves from last night.

Very humbled and very happy even with the loss of life.

The police did a fabulous job and it was great to see the crowds cheering for them.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Unfortanely people like this exists, they are/were cowards, I saw the CNN here in Brazil, and I felt really bad, I never been in Boston but I love this city.congratulations to the FBI godvernment, and authorities, I hope Boston becomes even stronger than before this happened and something like this, never happen again.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Did you guys see the older brothers picture after all was said and done? Wow he was torn up. Idk how he survived long enough to make it to the hospital.

He was in some bad shape.  I heard his bro ran him over, it looked like it too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

Did you guys see the older brothers picture after all was said and done? Wow he was torn up. Idk how he survived long enough to make it to the hospital.

He was in some bad shape.  I heard his bro ran him over, it looked like it too.

Bump...Bump.... "Whoops, sorry bro my bad"