FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

Whooaaa they got KC next and on the road???  Arrow Head is a tough place to play, and nevermind playing a hot team at the moment.  

I have them at 6-10, at best 7-9.

SUN. SEPT. 8 VS. COWBOYS L, 36-31 0-1 SUN. SEPT. 15 VS. BRONCOS L, 41-23 0-2 SUN. SEPT. 22 AT PANTHERS L, 38-0 0-3 SUN. SEPT. 29 AT CHIEFS 1:00 PM FOX SUN. OCT. 6 VS. EAGLES 1:00 PM FOX THURS. OCT. 10 AT BEARS 8:25 PM NFL MON. OCT. 21 VS. VIKINGS 8:40 PM ESPN SUN. OCT. 27 AT EAGLES 1:00 PM FOX BYE WEEK -- -- -- SUN. NOV. 10 VS. RAIDERS 1:00 PM CBS SUN. NOV. 17 VS. PACKERS 8:30 PM NBC SUN. NOV. 24 VS. COWBOYS 4:25 PM FOX SUN. DEC. 1 AT REDSKINS 8:30 PM NBC SUN. DEC. 8 AT CHARGERS 4:25 PM FOX SUN. DEC. 15 VS. SEAHAWKS 1:00 PM FOX SUN. DEC. 22 AT LIONS 4:05 PM FOX SUN. DEC. 29 VS. REDSKINS 1:00 PM FOX

Neither O or D lines are playing at all....their O Line sucks...the worlds greatest GM Reese SUCKS, he created this mess....Will Beatty the human turnstyle is protecting Horseface Jrs. blindside...LOL...they have NO running game...they suck...The Jets might well win more games...WOW!...Then Bustchise can harrass Jints...the best of both worlds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The not so giants are officially the worst defense in the NFL giving up a whopping 38.3 points a game, so pathetic I would almost feel sorry for 0-38 if he wasn't such a smug frontrunner.  Come back in 20 years or so when the jints are relevant again...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Remember when just last year people were raving about Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin and how each are superior to BB, the greatest GM and coach of all time? That was some funny reading in the last year.

All because Welker dropped a ball and Brady disappeared in the 4th qtr of SB 46.

The D is hurting ...their line is DONE, hurt, overpaid, and thinking they can just turn it on and make a run later ...not this year!...awful football team...Coughlin AND Reese have to worry...they will fire both if the Jets win more games then the Gints...LMFAO...they'll hire Pioli just to pizz the Jets off...LMFAO!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

The best part is that the Jests have leap frogged them for attention in NJ.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

This should stay on the front page just incase... bump.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

Has that idiot shown his face?

No.  He is the biggest frontrunner I have ever seen.

Hey now...WE have a lot of those that come in here and are frontrunners.  He's one of the worst, though, no doubt.  

Can't even admit his team was gifted 2 SBs.  He thinks the Giants did something unique.

I'd say being the first team to beat a team that was 18-0 is pretty unique.

Why do you have to say the Giants were "gifted" two Super Bowls instead of saying they just won? Does it make you feel better? Please explain this one.

Note: You probably shouldnt, pretty easy to figure out where I anm going to go with this. But, I think your dumb enough to.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Gifted? Bad losers talk like that. I guess you must have TFB on ignore. You know, the 83 & 88 yard drives given up by YOUR defense late in the games. Does the word 'ago' mean anything to you? Just another contributor dissecting another moronic diatribe by the one and only Crusty. Please don't tell me that I'm a bad loser because the Gents are 0-3. I don't live vicariously through my teams and my life doesn't depend on it. Maybe if I owned shares in the G-mens' organization, I'd be disappointed. Practice what I preach: 'move on in life'.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Justin Tuck sucked last year and he's been awful this season. If he doesn't turn it around soon, he'll be cut in March.

That said, not having a pass rush is exposing the back 7 in coverage.

Wilson is the Giants' version of Laurence Maroney.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:

Justin Tuck sucked last year and he's been awful this season. If he doesn't turn it around soon, he'll be cut in March.

I'll go one better, Cuban. Jason Pierre Paul has done virtually nothing since his great second year in the league, in 2011. He hurt his back in 2012...and is no where near the player that he once was.

As for Wilson, he's being misused. He's not an every down RB. If he learns to hold onto the ball, he could be effective as a 3rd down back, and a kick returner. If he continues fumbling, he's worthless.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

They've been doing this & getting away with it for years. Now more of the press is reporting it. It didn't work out this time for them. Evidently Peyton is still Goodell's favorite.

http://www.denverpost.com/hochman/ci_24081081/will-new-york-giants-fake-injuries-slow-fast

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Bump...

Let's keep this thread alive and well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Bump...

Agreed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Bump...

You can guarantee I'm on it. Ha ha 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Eeeeeeee youuuuuuu eeeeeeeeee youuuuuuu. There's the board cop screeching to a stop. 

This thread needs a bump and this was by far the best part imo.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

You know what's sad? A Giants troll having 3051 posts in 9 months on a Patriots forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Bump...

LOL!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

I'll go one better, Cuban. Jason Pierre Paul has done virtually nothing since his great second year in the league, in 2011. He hurt his back in 2012...and is no where near the player that he once was.

As for Wilson, he's being misused. He's not an every down RB. If he learns to hold onto the ball, he could be effective as a 3rd down back, and a kick returner. If he continues fumbling, he's worthless.  

I wouldn't say that. If he's not getting to the QB, he's been a consistent force against the run. JPP is one of the best players in the league.

My rule of thumb on RBs - if you're not a feature back, you don't belong in the 1st round.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

My rule of thumb on RBs - if you're not a feature back, you don't belong in the 1st round.

That being the case Cuban, what do you think of the Colts trading their 2014 #1 pick to Cleveland for Trent Richardson?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Giants will win 10 games...over the next two seasons.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow KC this week. Well being 0-4 you only need to win 10 out of 12. This thread is just too good to lose on page 2. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

You know what's sad? A Giants troll having 3051 posts in 9 months on a Patriots forum.

VERY SAD

As is Bustchise and his 10 other board names he rotates in having a similar amount or more.

IF it was 3050+ posts in the span of a few years, it would not be so sad...but we are talking 9 months here. I'm not going to run the numbers, but he must average well over 10 posts per day here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I thought the Carolina loss spoke volumes.  This is a team in deep deep trouble.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

VERY SAD

As is Bustchise and his 10 other board names he rotates in having a similar amount or more.

IF it was 3050+ posts in the span of a few years, it would not be so sad...but we are talking 9 months here. I'm not going to run the numbers, but he must average well over 10 posts per day here.

Its pretty easy when all of your posts are lol, Embarassed etc.  He never makes a point or brings a decent discussion to the board.  He trys to incite and then answer with emoticons.  Sick!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Jints...so you are sticking with this 10 game win prediction? Or, are you now modifying it down to 9?

Sections
Shortcuts