FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Giants......(A thread of laughs!)

Is it time yet?

[/QUOTE]

No. They Giants are just having a very bad year. Can't laugh about winning two SBs in six years. The sorry Jets' franchise is still harkening back to the "glory days" of Broadway Joe, in 1968. LOL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

The year in manning faces

http://www.bigblueview.com/galleries/2013/10/11/4827528/photo-gallery-0-6-in-manning-faces-new-york-giants-2013-nfl-schedule-results

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Why do I feel that we Pats fans having fun at the NYG 0-6 record has something to do with projecting our doubts about the Pats failing this year to win it all onto Team Eli?  Let's be honest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Giants......(A thread of laughs!)

Is it time yet?

[/QUOTE]

No. They Giants are just having a very bad year. Can't laugh about winning two SBs in six years. The sorry Jets' franchise is still harkening back to the "glory days" of Broadway Joe, in 1968. LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Sure can laugh, especially after some strange officiating turned the tide for them. The same can be said for Peyton's ring & the phantom penatly calls. Is it a coincidence they won, under questionable circumstances, after becoming Goodell's poster boys?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do I feel that we Pats fans having fun at the NYG 0-6 record has something to do with projecting our doubts about the Pats failing this year to win it all onto Team Eli?  Let's be honest.

[/QUOTE]

This thread has to do with the original poster being a smug troll who is living in the past.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Has Coughlin called Tebow yet??? He wouldnt have 15 picks in 6 games.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This thread has to do with the original poster being a smug troll who is living in the past.

[/QUOTE]

What Wozzy said!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

bump

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

wow, actual football pushed this little gem of a thread back three pages

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow, actual football pushed this little gem of a thread back three pages

[/QUOTE]

He's probably sad that the Pats beat the Saints..."real competition" as he would say....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This thread has to go--it wreaks of the SB losses and is degrading to any real Pats fan. Enough already--we as fans need to let it go,(the SB losses to this team), and stay in the present.Gloating in the Giants bysmal year will not bring SB 4 for the TB era Pats - lets enjoy this young group of receivers and let the Past go--for the love of God!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread has to go--it wreaks of the SB losses and is degrading to any real Pats fan. Enough already--we as fans need to let it go,(the SB losses to this team), and stay in the present.Gloating in the Giants bysmal year will not bring SB 4 for the TB era Pats - lets enjoy this young group of receivers and let the Past go--for the love of God!!!

[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for the board, but this isn't about the SB losses to me. Yes, it stinks that the Patriots lost twice to the Giants...however I have gotten over it and I am focused on how the Patriots do this season.

This is more about giving this Giants troll what he deserves after his obnoxious behavior here over the years.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I do think your perception of this threw is a bit off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

^^Thread*....my edit button isn't working.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When the original poster "lets it go" and goes and posts on a Giants forum instead of lingering here and living in the past then this thread can die.  In the meantime quit telling us what to do, this thread is a troll wrecker, it's as good as it gets...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When the original poster "lets it go" and goes and posts on a Giants forum instead of lingering here and living in the past then this thread can die.  In the meantime quit telling us what to do, this thread is a troll wrecker, it's as good as it gets...

[/QUOTE]
    No doubt that this is a sweet reminder for the obnoxious troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]

this thread is a troll wrecker, it's as good as it gets...

[/QUOTE]

+100000000

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like this explanation as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I wonder if the 2008 Lions (0-16) are chilling the champagne.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

I wonder if the 2008 Lions (0-16) are chilling the champagne.

[/QUOTE]

As bad as the G-men are and have been...they're still no threat to the Jacksonville Jaguars.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

* gets out singing voice*.  It's the most wonderful thread .... Of the yearrr

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

As Bill Parcells said "you are what your record says you are".    Zero

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1000

The fact that the originator of this thread drinks the "Parcells kool-aid" and has his pic as his avatar makes your point that much more valid!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1000

The fact that the originator of this thread drinks the "Parcells kool-aid" and has his pic as his avatar makes your point that much more valid!

[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinkin'.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for the board, but this isn't about the SB losses to me. Yes, it stinks that the Patriots lost twice to the Giants...however I have gotten over it and I am focused on how the Patriots do this season.

This is more about giving this Giants troll what he deserves after his obnoxious behavior here over the years.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I do think your perception of this threw is a bit off.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, but talk about beating a dead horse--Thank goodness 42 and 6 has been shut up and by his own teams play--he has to be one of the worst posters to ever post on the Pats message board along with Leon -- AKA Mr Hess!

Sections
Shortcuts