FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

In response to nhsteven's comment:

42AND46 should man up and admit he was wrong, and the season is a failure. However, Freud would have a field day on this thread.

they can still win ten games - it is mathematically possible

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

42AND46 should man up and admit he was wrong, and the season is a failure. However, Freud would have a field day on this thread.

It's also possible I can take a vacation on Mars

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

For the memory of a lifetime, Rekall, Rekall, Rekall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Poor form guys.  Letting this beauty fall to page 3.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Yes Pats fans the New York Football Giants will indeed win 10 games this season

First two weeks were an anticipated rough start of rookies, depletion and bad luck against two quality opponents and QB's named Romo and especially Peyton (not Manuel and Smith)

Now as schedule goes into lighter mode and the "just misses" on offense and defense begin to get corrected, the o-line gets players back and begins to gel-meaning the running game will open up and the big bruiser Brandon-u remember him?-will be pounding the rock especially from the 10 in -and the D with the healing JPP gets after QB's like the CHAMPIONSHIP days of yore the Mighty Eli will again be asked to do just enough-not too much like QB's who have carried their sub par D for years now :  ) - and the Gmen will once again be in the W column and on a roll

5-3 by mid-season

10-6 and playoffs by January (maybe division title)

and we all know what can happen when the Jints make the playoffs...

Wink

I stand by my original post...Jints will go 10 - 6...they are just going about it in the usual Gmen unconventional way...they got the 6 losses out of the way first and now they will win their last 10!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

First two weeks were an anticipated rough start of rookies, depletion and bad luck against two quality opponents and QB's named Romo and especially Peyton (not Manuel and Smith)

Now as schedule goes into lighter mode and the "just misses" on offense and defense begin to get corrected, the o-line gets players back and begins to gel-meaning the running game will open up and the big bruiser Brandon-u remember him?-will be pounding the rock especially from the 10 in -and the D with the healing JPP gets after QB's like the CHAMPIONSHIP days of yore the Mighty Eli will again be asked to do just enough-not too much like QB's who have carried their sub par D for years now :  ) - and the Gmen will once again be in the W column and on a roll

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

I stand by my original post...Jints will go 10 - 6...they are just going about it in the usual Gmen unconventional way...they got the 6 losses out of the way first and now they will win their last 10!

So one win has brought you back... You really do have no shame.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Brady 5-2

E-Lie 1-6

Welcome back Jints. Funny how the Gi Ain'ts finally win a game and you all of a sudden get the stones to speak. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

P.S

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

LOL!

Perfect; his Total Recall was the better one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

LOL!!! This joker had to finally win ONE game before he could back up his bold prediction, and he'll still be way wrong.  The worst defense in the NFL Jints had to run into drug addled Josh Freeman at QB on the worst run franchise in the league to finally and barely win one game.  Joker...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

You really don't believe this, do you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

So one win has brought you back... You really do have no shame.

that and 2 SBs  :  )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Brady 5-2

E-Lie 1-6

Welcome back Jints. Funny how the Gi Ain'ts finally win a game and you all of a sudden get the stones to speak. 

you got it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

LOL!!! This joker had to finally win ONE game before he could back up his bold prediction, and he'll still be way wrong.  The worst defense in the NFL Jints had to run into drug addled Josh Freeman at QB on the worst run franchise in the league to finally and barely win one game.  Joker...

you know "drug addled" is really unnecessary and low Wozzie

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

you know "drug addled" is really unnecessary and low Wozzie

Like your presence here...

Go Giants, they're looking at 2-3 wins, enjoy the rest of the season and keep telling us how they'll always be better than the Patriots... except they aren't.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Congrats on your first win. Only nine more to go.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

It will take the Jints 2 seasons to win 10.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Gotta love the Manning faces,

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

"Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

"Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game.

+1000

lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

DOESNT MATTER! According to Jets fans they are winning the SB....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

I stand by my original post. Giants always do things the hard /unconventional way and they are doing so here. They got the 6 losses out of the way first now they will win their last 10.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I stand by my original post. Giants always do things the hard /unconventional way and they are doing so here. They got the 6 losses out of the way first now they will win their last 10.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

hey Dig isn't that the dog from the Really Rottens on the old Saturday morning Laff A Lympics? Muttley?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

hey Dig isn't that the dog from the Really Rottens on the old Saturday morning Laff A Lympics? Muttley?

You got it.

Sections
Shortcuts