FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

Apropos of nothing. Just wanted to bump the thread

Anagram for New York Giants - "Stinky Organ...Ew!"

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In deference to Jints, I am sure he meant that all NY football teams would have 10 wins together. Right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In deference to Jints, I am sure he meant that all NY football teams would have 10 wins together. Right?

You, sir, are the ONLY gentleman on these threads!...you are too kind... :)

[/QUOTE]

Muchas Gracias! I think Jints is basically a good guy who gets a little carried away at times. Don't we all?

Mel, did you say in another thread you are living in Brookline? If so, where? I spent many, many years there. Quite happily!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The Giants are at dormie: Three games back with three to go

Theyre only hope seemingly is for all three teams (Philly, Dallas, NYG) to finish at 8-8. But if that happens, Dallas wins the first tie-breaker based on head to head (they'd be 4-0)

So the Giants are done. Theyre officially eliminated from any chance at the post-season

If 42/46 were any kind of a gentleman, he would make a public concession now and call the rest of the season off...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes Pats fans the New York Football Giants will indeed win 10 games this season

First two weeks were an anticipated rough start of rookies, depletion and bad luck against two quality opponents and QB's named Romo and especially Peyton (not Manuel and Smith)

Now as schedule goes into lighter mode and the "just misses" on offense and defense begin to get corrected, the o-line gets players back and begins to gel-meaning the running game will open up and the big bruiser Brandon-u remember him?-will be pounding the rock especially from the 10 in -and the D with the healing JPP gets after QB's like the CHAMPIONSHIP days of yore the Mighty Eli will again be asked to do just enough-not too much like QB's who have carried their sub par D for years now :  ) - and the Gmen will once again be in the W column and on a roll

5-3 by mid-season

10-6 and playoffs by January (maybe division title)

and we all know what can happen when the Jints make the playoffs...

Wink

[/QUOTE]

man I am proud as hell of this OP! Regardless of the Jints record how many ever start a thread with 536 posts?! I am truly impressed with myself here (patting self on back now for those of you at home)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apropos of nothing. Just wanted to bump the thread

Anagram for New York Giants - "Stinky Organ...Ew!"

[/QUOTE]

OH SANP....LMFAO!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    anagram for PATRIOTS = always lose to the Giants...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess the board cop has some of that patented "work around the house" keeping him away. Hopefully it lasts until at least next season.  LMAO.

[/QUOTE]

Eeeeee youuuuuu. Eeeeeee youuuu.  He'll be back with some lame leaf raking excuse. Maybe dads changing the oil in the segue. 

[/QUOTE]

what the hell is a Segue? Who makes it? And why are you so unbelievably unfunny yet not clever at the same time? U gotta do better Philip

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

First two weeks were an anticipated rough start of rookies, depletion and bad luck against two quality opponents and QB's named Romo and especially Peyton (not Manuel and Smith)

Now as schedule goes into lighter mode and the "just misses" on offense and defense begin to get corrected, the o-line gets players back and begins to gel-meaning the running game will open up and the big bruiser Brandon-u remember him?-will be pounding the rock especially from the 10 in -and the D with the healing JPP gets after QB's like the CHAMPIONSHIP days of yore the Mighty Eli will again be asked to do just enough-not too much like QB's who have carried their sub par D for years now :  ) - and the Gmen will once again be in the W column and on a roll

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

[/QUOTE]

man I am proud as hell of this OP! Regardless of the Jints record how many ever start a thread with 536 posts?! I am truly impressed with myself here (patting self on back now for those of you at home)

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty neat thanks for allowing us to laugh at you for 536 posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty neat thanks for allowing us to laugh at you for 536 posts.

[/QUOTE]

It has been an entertaining thread, no doubt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Regardless of the Jints record how many ever start a thread with 536 posts?"

This is kind of the thread where we all go to lay a nice steaming cow patty, inspired by your own.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

So what week next year will they win their 10th game?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

did you like my anagram jri? I think it's creative as hell myself

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How many years in a row have they missed the playoffs? I ask again when will they win 10 games?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How many years in a row have they missed the playoffs? I ask again when will they win 10 games?

[/QUOTE]

I'll say next year as they should have the past 2...i freely admitted many times my disappointed in their underachieving because they have the talent...then again when they make the playoffs recently well I won't complain : )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

How would that be possible at all unless the Bills win 10 games? There's only one NFL team playing in NYS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetson13. Show jetson13's posts

Jets will be 9-7 and will win their 10th in Foxboro.  

Go Jets.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to jetson13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Go Jets.

[/QUOTE]

There are enough Jets Suck threads on this forum without a Buttfumble fan trying to hijack a Giants Suck thread.  Give Jints his due. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Was this 10 games for this year or this year and next year combined?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

anagram for 42and46.....stupid troll azz/hole 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jackahoe: great to be out there with your NY homer prediction; now EAT IT MORON!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

anagram for 42and46.....stupid troll azz/hole 

[/QUOTE]

putt putt putt goes the Honda

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jetson13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Go Jets.

[/QUOTE]

There are enough Jets Suck threads on this forum without a Buttfumble fan trying to hijack a Giants Suck thread.  Give Jints his due. 

[/QUOTE]

why thank you Boise! Always found u a decent sort

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to SilverSun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jackahoe: great to be out there with your NY homer prediction; now EAT IT MORON!

[/QUOTE]

tsk tsk such anger! Well off a bad yr I can still console myself with knowledge of ELI. 2. TOM 0.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

tsk tsk such anger! Well off a bad yr I can still console myself with knowledge of ELI. 2. TOM 0.

[/QUOTE]

Actually it's Tom 3 / Eli 2

Tom's been to 5 Super Bowls, Eli's been to 2...

Learn to count.

Can the VaGiants still get to ten games, I lost count?

Sections
Shortcuts