In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Metro tool gas said many a funny thing. One of my favorites was. " but I'm a good poster".  He lives in Long Island and has no clue about the world.  Well except where dad has taken him on vacation. Bwahhaaaaa

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

[/QUOTE]

His mental illness is interesting.  He seeks out negative attention here for his only attention. Some kind of a passive-aggressive disorder, but it's much deeper than that.

I still chuckle at your "ewwww..ewwww" siren thing.  Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

He started his account on Xmas eve and then is posting crap on July 4th.  Seems someone is very lonely and angry on the holidays.  You can almost feel the loneliness building up to Labor Day!:)

imagine being so pathetic that you spend your holidays trolling on a Giants forum?  Sick! This guy needs some help and some friends.

[/QUOTE]

imagine! I agree this guy needs serious help and quickly...maybe a BDC intervention?

[/QUOTE]

Apparently your not aware that it was YOU that created your account on Xmas eve and post on all the holidays..  lol what a Maroon

[object]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

What a moron.  I actually feel sorry for him. Utterly clueless with the music scene these days and comes here for the attention, even if negative.

"Ewwwww.ewwwwwwww"

Lmao

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Wow, who dug this epic discussion out of the vault? Proof that Jints loves the taste of leather

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

What a moron.  I actually feel sorry for him. Utterly clueless with the music scene these days and comes here for the attention, even if negative.

"Ewwwww.ewwwwwwww"

Lmao

[/QUOTE]

Queenie I have forgotten more about music than you will ever know trust me...and unlike you I am not  A) a hipster wannabe   B) a little Gen X kiddie  C) turning into an old fool at as I get a bit older (these kids today-everything was better back when LOLOL)  and D) a obnoxious egomaniac

: )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, who dug this epic discussion out of the vault? Proof that Jints loves the taste of leather

[/QUOTE]

do not bring your bizarre sexual fetishes into this Sir

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

*sniff  sniff*  but he's a good poster!

[object]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

u know what's great? That that silly bit of tweaking got over 600 posts and 27 pages out of you bozos here in Pat's Land...this year I predict the Giants go 16-0! That should be good for 2000 posts and 75 pages

The thread generated so many responses because this "silly bit of tweaking" (as you are now calling it) backfired on you

If the Giants played as predicted, your thread would have received a week or two weeks worth of attention and then been ignored just like all the others here

Instead it turned into "Jintsfan......(A thread of laughs!)", and you went AWOL

PS ELI 27 GENO 21

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

u know what's great? That that silly bit of tweaking got over 600 posts and 27 pages out of you bozos here in Pat's Land...this year I predict the Giants go 16-0! That should be good for 2000 posts and 75 pages

[/QUOTE]

The thread generated so many responses because this "silly bit of tweaking" (as you are now calling it) backfired on you

If the Giants played as predicted, your thread would have received a week or two weeks worth of attention and then been ignored just like all the others here

PS ELI 27 GENO 21

[/QUOTE]

Remember how many times he tried to delete the thread?  Haha, guy is a glutton for punishment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PS ELI 27 GENO 21

[/QUOTE]

Remember how many times he tried to delete the thread?  Haha, guy is a glutton for punishment.

[/QUOTE]

oh bull**** I never tried to delete it not once nor have I let it die now but keep responding that's how bad I want to get rid of it...stop making stuff up and also try showing a little more respect to your Masters (see SB, 42 and 46).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PS ELI 27 GENO 21

[/QUOTE]

r Break

y it was ALWAYS in jest and the response from you Patsies fans has been and still is priceless! Entertainment at it's finest!

also achy stop with that fiction about me going AWOL or not showing up-I know u think if u say something often enough people will mistake it for truth but not only did I stay around I actually started threads during the Jints 0-6 start...they are all right there for all to see but u don't want to go back and look and have ur little story ended.

btw the Mets just took 3-4 from the Braves so even you don't matter much today! Let's Go Mets!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PS ELI 27 GENO 21

[/QUOTE]

btw if we include that game in Foxboro in 2011 then it's really ELI 3 TOM 0  gee whiz what's going on here?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Metro tool gas said many a funny thing. One of my favorites was. " but I'm a good poster".  He lives in Long Island and has no clue about the world.  Well except where dad has taken him on vacation. Bwahhaaaaa

[/QUOTE]

His mental illness is interesting.  He seeks out negative attention here for his only attention. Some kind of a passive-aggressive disorder, but it's much deeper than that.

[/QUOTE]

He started his account on Xmas eve and then is posting crap on July 4th.  Seems someone is very lonely and angry on the holidays.  You can almost feel the loneliness building up to Labor Day!:)

imagine being so pathetic that you spend your holidays trolling on a Giants forum?  Sick! This guy needs some help and some friends.

[/QUOTE]

imagine! I agree this guy needs serious help and quickly...maybe a BDC intervention?

[/QUOTE]

Did I hit a nerve with this Gunty?  Or were you just up that early sealing moms driveway?

Try to enjoy your weekend:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did I hit a nerve with this Gunty?  Or were you just up that early sealing moms driveway?

[/QUOTE]

no no no! DON'T use Rusty's silly desperate attempt at name calling! I called him Queenie basd on a particular moniker of his - one of the 20 or so - and it stuck and is now used by many as it us of course accurate and a classic! His inane retort "Gunty" is meaningless and silly in the extreme and very weak creatively...you and the others even the morons like Philly Phil Phil are better than this! Make up ur own name or what have you but don't ruin this enjoyable repartee by using such a bad Rustyism! I ask you Sir to think seriously about this! You can do sooo much better than the resident Queen!

PS: From here forward I shall close such posts with the new and improved tally:

ELI 3 TOM 0 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Ole Metro-Tool. wheel and tire specialest at Unique Auto sure likes to deflect about how he went into hibernation when the losing streak started. Jr can verify as well as Ache can. He makes stuff up. I believe that it was Leon that made up Queenie, not metro tool. But but hes a good poster..  bwaaaahhahahaha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no no no! DON'T use Rusty's silly desperate attempt at name calling! I called him Queenie basd on a particular moniker of his - one of the 20 or so - and it stuck and is now used by many as it us of course accurate and a classic! His inane retort "Gunty" is meaningless and silly in the extreme and very weak creatively...you and the others even the morons like Philly Phil Phil are better than this! Make up ur own name or what have you but don't ruin this enjoyable repartee by using such a bad Rustyism! I ask you Sir to think seriously about this! You can do sooo much better than the resident Queen!

ELI 3 TOM 0 

[/QUOTE]

I'll take that as a yes.  What's this got to do with Rusty? Obsessed much?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    [object HTMLDivElement]

Ole Metro-Tool. wheel and tire specialest at Unique Auto sure likes to deflect about how he went into hibernation when the losing streak started. Jr can verify as well as Ache can. He makes stuff up. I believe that it was Leon that made up Queenie, not metro tool. But but hes a good poster..  bwaaaahhahahaha

[/QUOTE]

He was on some sort of 3 week or so punishment.... his dad had him out raking leaves 24/7. His dad ran him pretty hard from 9/17 to 10/23. LOL his first post was on 10/23 on page 16 where Rodimus, Wozzy and myself welcomed him back... W T F was I thinking.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Got this guy pegged.  A 47 yr old that is obsessed with someone he has never met while trolling on a Patriots board.  Think about it.

looking forward to Labor Day!  Hope he isn't busy with household chores that week.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Got this guy pegged.  A 47 yr old that is obsessed with someone he has never met while trolling on a Patriots board.  Think about it.

looking forward to Labor Day!  Hope he isn't busy with household chores that week.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Last weekend on dads boat then he'll have to help clean and winterize it so he won't miss any leaf raking!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Last weekend on dads boat then he'll have to help clean and winterize it so he won't miss any leaf raking!

[/QUOTE]

Haha. He didn't disappear it was household chores!  Tough to get all this done and still defend  WW on a personal level.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ELI 3 TOM 0 

[/QUOTE]

I'll take that as a yes.  What's this got to do with Rusty? Obsessed much?

[/QUOTE]

come on Ringo u know exactly what is has to do with Queenie...if u need to please re read u will get it...eventually

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yep u got me pegged alright! Of course u probably still believe in the Easter Bunny too : )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Haha. He didn't disappear it was household chores!  Tough to get all this done and still defend  WW on a personal level.

[/QUOTE]

I must go time to start the weekend early 

ELI 3 TOM 0

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

also achy stop with that fiction about me going AWOL or not showing up-I know u think if u say something often enough people will mistake it for truth but not only did I stay around I actually started threads during the Jints 0-6 start...they are all right there for all to see but u don't want to go back and look and have ur little story ended.

Of course if I say something often enough, I want people to acknowledge it as truth, but only if what I'm saying is valid. This is valid

Maybe AWOL is overstating it, but you definitely took time away from here when the Giants were sucking it that first month and a half. Cause & effect maybe? It sure seemed that way

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course if I say something often enough, I want people to acknowledge it as truth, but only if what I'm saying is valid. This is valid

Maybe AWOL is overstating it, but you definitely took time off from here when the Giants were sucking it that first month and a half. A cause & effect maybe? Sure seemed that way

[/QUOTE]

It was that way… he disappeared from the middle of Sept to about Oct 23rd. He stuck his nose back in this thread on page 16 only after the Giants won a game. Lots of leaves to rake in that time period you know.

Sections
Shortcuts