Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

In response to Getzo's comment:

LMAO.... FACEPALM!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Giants and Jets both in the toilet this year.  Couldn't be much better then seeing that.  And to think the Super Bowl will be there this year, Laughing

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to creationismsucs's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Giants and Jets both in the toilet this year.  Couldn't be much better then seeing that.  And to think the Super Bowl will be there this year, Laughing

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Phat virgin/Bustchise/section136/fatsam/whodeawhodat/Bungalo Bill/patriot rain/Uncle Rico...all the same moron, who troll for the same team, the NY Jets who SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

I'm in your head stalker!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

Hey Queenie Handbanger, tell me, would you trade the 2007 & 2011 superbowl wins for being 0-3 right now?

What a silly question.  The team is 3-0, has been to 5 Super Bowls in 12 years, won 3 of them, and came close to being in at least 2 others.  Why would a fan of the Patriots want to trade any of that for a chance to be 0-3 this year?  Are you sure you are okay?

So, you would not trade TWO MORE superbowl wins for being 0-3 in 2013?  Hilarious!  

Hey Jet fan, what do you know about SB wins????

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Who knew that the jests would be better than the Giants ? And by a lot?

on another note unexpected Teams with problems

atlanta

sf

houston

any team in the NFC east 

Teams to look out for

KC

Balt

Chicago

NO

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Eeeeee youuuuuu eeeeeee youuuuuuu screechhhhhhh. Giants??  Nothing to see here.  Eeeeeee youuuuu eeeee youuuuuuu

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

Ravens 30. Texans 7. What happened to Baltimore salary cap hell?

Oh, it will come. Long season. The better question is, how did Houston dominate in every category and then lose that badly?

ENjoying Giants and Steelers cap hell so far? bawhaha

Hey Queenie Handbanger, nevermind that the cap hell Ravens whooped them.  Did you see Ed Reed?  I couldn't believe he  even played.  You spent all of last week saying that the Texans signing him made it ok that BB blew the Wilson/Amendola signings.

[/QUOTE]

Funny stuff!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to seawolfxs's comment:

Who knew that the jests would be better than the Giants ? And by a lot?

on another note unexpected Teams with problems

atlanta

sf

houston

any team in the NFC east 

Teams to look out for

KC

Balt

Chicago

NO

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

That is exactly why we were not SUPPOSED to win the first 2 games of the season.  Remember the whining last week about not beating teams by enough?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

So I thought I would respond to the actual thread topic. 10 wins? Not only are they 0-3 but they lost to a bad team by the score of 38-0. No O line. One RB who they are afraid to hand the ball to. An overrated - though dangerous - QB. A pourous D.

And maybe most of all it will take helmet catches and otehr teams fu,bling punt returns and KO returns on their own for the Giants to do what they are famous for... winning by luck. I just do not see 10-3 type luck from this team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

So I thought I would respond to the actual thread topic. 10 wins? Not only are they 0-3 but they lost to a bad team by the score of 38-0. No O line. One RB who they are afraid to hand the ball to. An overrated - though dangerous - QB. A pourous D.

And maybe most of all it will take helmet catches and otehr teams fu,bling punt returns and KO returns on their own for the Giants to do what they are famous for... winning by luck. I just do not see 10-3 type luck from this team.

Thats what it always took.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Queenie Handbanger, tell me, would you trade the 2007 & 2011 superbowl wins for being 0-3 right now?

What a silly question.  The team is 3-0, has been to 5 Super Bowls in 12 years, won 3 of them, and came close to being in at least 2 others.  Why would a fan of the Patriots want to trade any of that for a chance to be 0-3 this year?  Are you sure you are okay?

So, you would not trade TWO MORE superbowl wins for being 0-3 in 2013?  Hilarious!  

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

He's never seen his team in a SB.   Even Saints and Cardinals fans have. HIlarious.

A drippy little slimeball from New Jersey thinks he has a leg to stand on here. We've seen our team in SEVEN SBs. Seven.

He's seen ZERO.

I'd be hiding if I was him.  Can you imagine the heckling he takes in person?  LMAO

Some fat load 45 year old virgin all angry behind a keyboard, all jealous of what we have. Priceless.

The fact that a tool from NY gets the brunt of it all, makes it that much better.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, just that much nicer, I miss Gunty already!

What no Randy Moss talk this week?

What receivers are available?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

He's never seen his team in a SB.   Even Saints and Cardinals fans have. HIlarious.

A drippy little slimeball from New Jersey thinks he has a leg to stand on here. We've seen our team in SEVEN SBs. Seven.

He's seen ZERO.

I'd be hiding if I was him.  Can you imagine the heckling he takes in person?  LMAO

Some fat load 45 year old virgin all angry behind a keyboard, all jealous of what we have. Priceless.

The fact that a tool from NY gets the brunt of it all, makes it that much better.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, Handbanger, that's so sad.  You think that football began in 2001.  How pathetic, yet expected.  SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND POSTS A YEAR?  YOU"VE GOT TO BE FROOKIN KIDDING ME!

[/QUOTE]

No SB in how many years?  And trolling on a Pats site?  You have got to FROOKIN KIDDING EVERYONE!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

He's seen ZERO.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, Handbanger, that's so sad.  You think that football began in 2001.  How pathetic, yet expected.  SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND POSTS A YEAR?  YOU"VE GOT TO BE FROOKIN KIDDING ME!

[/QUOTE]

No SB in how many years?  And trolling on a Pats site?  You have got to FROOKIN KIDDING EVERYONE!!!

[/QUOTE]

Not since the Jets were caught cheating.... oh wait.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you torture yourself here?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Because Bustchise has no friends, no life, nothing, so negative attention is better than no attention.

He's got mental illness.

says the pathetic loser on pace for SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND POSTS!  Queenie Handbanger, doing what others said was impossible.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're not too far behind with your plethora of troll handles.  The irony of you making fun of a Patriots fan for how many posts he has on his OWN TEAM'S site while you troll and pile up the number of posts stalking him is just hilarious.  

Poor little guy.  Here's a smiley face to brighten up your day Laughing

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

As moronic and attention grabbing as ever I see. 10 games? You realize of course, that simple math dictates that this same crappy team has to win 10 out of 13 for that to happen now? Not likely. And furthermore, the fact that the SB is at your home stadium will be the typical kiss of death it is to every other team that has "enjoyed" this advantage. Lastly, another poster ask a very legitimate question: why are you posting this here instead of on a Giants forum? Answer: youre trying to save face after all the garbage youve posted on here over the years because you know every one of us were thinking of you and laughing at you all afternoon every time that Giants score came across the ticker.