FEED MOSS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

FEED MOSS

Tough loss tonight... granted Moss had an all too fimiliar look on his face. He showed it in Minnesota, He wore it faithfully in Oakland and since Brady went down in KC it has shown periodically.

2 ways to prevent an angry Moss. Throw to him successfully (not over or under thrown balls). Or WIN!

Usually when has a good game his team wins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Re: FEED MOSS

Feed him what?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Do you not watch any sports at all?  When the phrase "feed" is used in any sport mainly basketball and football and means give him the "rock". "Rock" means ball.

How can u feed him? Screens, Reverses, over the top.... Anything. But once u pis$ off Moss it can cause him to "coast" or have a negative effect with the younger players who look up to him.

"Coast" means not give full effort.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Do YOU watch any sports at all? At 11:30 with the game over and well out of reach you want to throw him the ball and possibly get injured? Nice. I guess you have him in fantasy football then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Read my first sentence in my original post... NOT THIS GAME but going foward. If u pay attention u notice things like that. Players demeanors on the sidelines. Been a Moss fan for too long not to notice stuff like that.

Im not one to argue but ur obviously F'n wit me..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I thought i was the only one that noticed that.

Its obvious that brady cant get it to Moss anymore...He only feeds Welker.

This is not the same Pats we have been used to seeing.

They use to spread the ball to everyone and now its only WW.

Very dissapointing!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Thanks Patsfan.. I felt alone on the observation. My thing is we're always talking about who not to bring in because of "character issues" and this is how it usually starts for Moss.

Bill might be able to keep him check but Moss has a big ego.  No McGinnest, Bruschi, or Harrison to keep him in check if he gets out of line.

I love Moss.. I just think he's getting overlooked and he doesn't tolerate that much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Moss will have a huge game next week against the Phins. 

Brady and Moss always role against inferior teams.  But against good teams they both are terrible. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: FEED MOSS:
    Thanks Patsfan.. I felt alone on the observation. My thing is we're always talking about who not to bring in because of "character issues" and this is how it usually starts for Moss. Bill might be able to keep him check but Moss has a big ego.  No McGinnest, Bruschi, or Harrison to keep him in check if he gets out of line. I love Moss.. I just think he's getting overlooked and he doesn't tolerate that much.
    Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard

I think the league figured out the TB & Moss connection.  With no "real" OC they cant get him the ball.  NE needs to get back to the basics and spread the ball around.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Ur right again.... Just seems like we think the basics means vanilla.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LJB064. Show LJB064's posts

617 - I agree with you completely. 

Moss has shown us a lot as a teammate since joining the Pats.  I have to admit that his attitude here has been a very pleasant surprise.  He takes hits on crossing patterns, blocks aggressively downfield, etc.  He seems to value his role as a captain and tries to live up to it.   I even think he can live with the decoy role, as long as TB makes a decent effort to get him the ball once in a while. 

You could (correctly) say that every Patriot is expected to put the team above himself.  But we're talking about a high-flying WR.  Ego is part of what makes those guys who they are.  The overthrows, underthrows and missed opportunities when Moss gets wide open have got to be getting to him.  I'm with you in hoping that he can stay motivated.

Sections
Shortcuts