Feel blessed tomorrow night...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Feel blessed tomorrow night...

For ye shall be observing one of the greatest to ever play the game...

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/kravitz/2014/01/09/kravitz-lucks-not-jordan-but-hes-special-/4397321/

"There's been some great ones," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "But (Luck) is going to go down as probably one of the best, if not the best, ever to play this game when everything is all said and done."

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Feel blessed tomorrow night...

I also heard some reporter from the Indy Star say the same thing and also mention this could be the worse team Luck will ever paly on and it will only get better. How can everyone fron Indy be so full of themselves? I'd love that crystal ball everyone has in that town. The assumptions from these people are laughable. 

Just look at their last QB, Peyton was annointed the same way, he even won 1 SB and still has many many questions if he is even the best QB of his era.

Pats defense should be amped up to put this kid, Luck, in his place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Imagine if the Chiefs had not imploded last week?  One win like that and all of Indy is a twitter like the Colts are on the fringes of a dynasty.  Their D DID give up 44 points to the Chiefs and now they are playing the Pats in the Razor.  Still huffing on the fumes of last weekend are they?  Plus add the fact both Gruden and Jaworski have picked INDY to win...how else do you think they feel?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I love this... also 5 of 13 espn guys picked the Colts to win. and on Sportsnation, according to my friend, the dude's would take Luck tmrw over Brady.

i say, please, keep pumping this team up Indy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I love this... also 5 of 13 espn guys picked the Colts to win. and on Sportsnation, according to my friend, the dude's would take Luck tmrw over Brady.

i say, please, keep pumping this team up Indy

Remember, this is all because of the win last weekend when Indy came from a 38 - 10 deficit to win against KC at home.  Translation = they can do it in the Razor too.  It took some fortuitous bounces of the ball, KC losing their #1 RB in the 1st Q and some defensive injuries on the part of KC which helped the Colts cause.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I think he was crying last year when he got blown out by Pats...   His OC was like " don't cry little boy wonder...."  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

colts unexpectedly made the playoffs last year. now this year's team trumps last year's by playing a more difficult schedule, again making playoffs, plus advancing. pardon them if they're a bit chesty. they've earned it and are now playing with house money. they no longer field small, quick team to protect manning leads and are in process of becoming bone crunchers, a la ravens, steelers. better beat them now, patriots, before they're fully formed. good luck, as it ain't easy beating a young, coming team who are starting to realize potential. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Imagine if the Chiefs had not imploded last week?  One win like that and all of Indy is a twitter like the Colts are on the fringes of a dynasty.  Their D DID give up 44 points to the Chiefs and now they are playing the Pats in the Razor.  Still huffing on the fumes of last weekend are they?  Plus add the fact both Gruden and Jaworski have picked INDY to win...how else do you think they feel?

[/QUOTE]

That is what i cannot quite figure out.  Underpants has been in here all cocky.  

[/QUOTE]

I feel confident the Pats won't implode like that with a big lead.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

What gets into the water of some of these bozos?

You never hear BB or TB put down another team or player.These people cannot keep their mouths shut.

I like Luck, have never heard him say anything stupid, he should tell all his buddies to do the same

Right now we don't know if he can win one SB

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I hope we get rolling and never let the foot off the pedal. Give the next team something to think about. Time for the killer instinct

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/kravitz/2014/01/09/kravitz-lucks-not-jordan-but-hes-special-/4397321/

"There's been some great ones," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "But (Luck) is going to go down as probably one of the best, if not the best, ever to play this game when everything is all said and done."

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope we get rolling and never let the foot off the pedal. Give the next team something to think about. Time for the killer instinct

[/QUOTE]

Me too! Just control every aspect of the game and dominate at home!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

^^^ just laugh, It's OK to laugh, thank you TFB12 ......lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

I have no idea how to even respond. Did some drop a tab of acid in my soup?

What on earth?

[/QUOTE]

That my friend is a fried egg face saying blah blah blah to the whole Chuck Pagano quote.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^^ just laugh, It's OK to laugh, thank you TFB12 ......lol

[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Thanks, dude!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

After he tosses three picks in a playoff game and was given opportunity to win by KC bonehead mistakes, terrible clock management and injuries? This is prime example of Colts rose colored glasses. Their fans are all the same way. I have no idea where Pagano is getting this, Luck is a game manager at best who has a great game occasionally. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Impressive, but disturbing.