Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

ALL:

I've been seein' this girl off and on for some time now, and so I feel it's time to introduce you to her.  I guess she did some cheezy vid that someone she knows eventually threw on YouTube, so I'll give ya that below...

And Idk what it is exactly about her- She's one'a those "sorta sexy" chicks.  Kinda reminds me a bit off that Tiffany Amber so-and-so girl from Saved by the Bell.  My friends say she's got "bug-eyes," and ehhh- they ain't bad.  But again, she just has a weird vibe about her- I'm not sure what it is exactly.  

It's like I see her everywhere around here-  Anyway, without further ado, Here she is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5NtRXlZQ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

TMI, Laz, TMI!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

LMAO I'm pretty sure I've seen that commercial before. I have a suggestion; lets get a duet going, get in there, Laz, don't be shy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...:
    [QUOTE]She seems to like education.I myself prefer mildly retarted woman it just makes my life easier.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

Well look at the college she's endorsing I'm pretty sure it qualifies you as mildly retarted to pay money for a non-accredited online college

But Laz I can't tell if you're serious or not but it's no longer a thing once the judge says to stay at least 500' away. Just remember that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

This one's the hottie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXOL3gaQlA&feature=related

Along with the one from Post #1, and the girl in this post, they also do 1 with a girl in pj's.  But that's not the best thing... The best part is that they've started doing 1 with Shannon Doherty, and each and every single one of those 3 other no-name-girls, are 100X better actresses than Doherty is.  I die laughing every time I see her.

Here's her's...And pay close attention to when Doherty ever mentions that she herself, is taking classes on-line...b/c she can't even fake it (she really can't)- Just see in the first part when she mentions how she's "attending this school", Her eyebrows quickly go up like 3 seperate times in a split second as she does 2 uncomfortable blinks at the lie.  Really, Doherty's acting is SO bad that the producers felt the need to state at the end of the bit in print that: "Shannon Doherty is a real EducationConnection student."  

Just watch, It kills me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5EvsDfNnhA

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'd let girl 1 TF my a** while I wreck girl #2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...:
    [QUOTE]She seems to like education.I myself prefer mildly retarted woman it just makes my life easier.

Since "retarted" isn't a word, I understand the connection.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with... : Does your mom know your illterate? Does she care? Could be the problem.

Actually, it's you're illiterate, not your illiterate, my illiterate friend.

In any event, "retarted" is still not a word, trust me.

Sections
Shortcuts