Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

TMI, Laz, TMI!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

LMAO I'm pretty sure I've seen that commercial before. I have a suggestion; lets get a duet going, get in there, Laz, don't be shy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...:
    She seems to like education.I myself prefer mildly retarted woman it just makes my life easier.
    Posted by Mybologna

Well look at the college she's endorsing I'm pretty sure it qualifies you as mildly retarted to pay money for a non-accredited online college

But Laz I can't tell if you're serious or not but it's no longer a thing once the judge says to stay at least 500' away. Just remember that

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'd let girl 1 TF my a** while I wreck girl #2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...:
    She seems to like education.I myself prefer mildly retarted woman it just makes my life easier.
    Posted by Mybologna

Since "retarted" isn't a word, I understand the connection.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with... : Does your mom know your illterate? Does she care? Could be the problem.
    Posted by Mybologna

Actually, it's you're illiterate, not your illiterate, my illiterate friend.

In any event, "retarted" is still not a word, trust me.

Sections
Shortcuts