Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

ALL:

I've been seein' this girl off and on for some time now, and so I feel it's time to introduce you to her.  I guess she did some cheezy vid that someone she knows eventually threw on YouTube, so I'll give ya that below...

And Idk what it is exactly about her- She's one'a those "sorta sexy" chicks.  Kinda reminds me a bit off that Tiffany Amber so-and-so girl from Saved by the Bell.  My friends say she's got "bug-eyes," and ehhh- they ain't bad.  But again, she just has a weird vibe about her- I'm not sure what it is exactly.  

It's like I see her everywhere around here-  Anyway, without further ado, Here she is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5NtRXlZQ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

TMI, Laz, TMI!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...

LMAO I'm pretty sure I've seen that commercial before. I have a suggestion; lets get a duet going, get in there, Laz, don't be shy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...:
    She seems to like education.I myself prefer mildly retarted woman it just makes my life easier.
    Posted by Mybologna

Well look at the college she's endorsing I'm pretty sure it qualifies you as mildly retarted to pay money for a non-accredited online college

But Laz I can't tell if you're serious or not but it's no longer a thing once the judge says to stay at least 500' away. Just remember that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

This one's the hottie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXOL3gaQlA&feature=related

Along with the one from Post #1, and the girl in this post, they also do 1 with a girl in pj's.  But that's not the best thing... The best part is that they've started doing 1 with Shannon Doherty, and each and every single one of those 3 other no-name-girls, are 100X better actresses than Doherty is.  I die laughing every time I see her.

Here's her's...And pay close attention to when Doherty ever mentions that she herself, is taking classes on-line...b/c she can't even fake it (she really can't)- Just see in the first part when she mentions how she's "attending this school", Her eyebrows quickly go up like 3 seperate times in a split second as she does 2 uncomfortable blinks at the lie.  Really, Doherty's acting is SO bad that the producers felt the need to state at the end of the bit in print that: "Shannon Doherty is a real EducationConnection student."  

Just watch, It kills me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5EvsDfNnhA

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'd let girl 1 TF my a** while I wreck girl #2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with...:
    She seems to like education.I myself prefer mildly retarted woman it just makes my life easier.
    Posted by Mybologna

Since "retarted" isn't a word, I understand the connection.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Feel that it's time to introduce to you guys, this new girl I got a thing goin' on with... : Does your mom know your illterate? Does she care? Could be the problem.
    Posted by Mybologna

Actually, it's you're illiterate, not your illiterate, my illiterate friend.

In any event, "retarted" is still not a word, trust me.

Sections
Shortcuts