Feels like another squandered year..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Feels like another squandered year..

This is almost as bad as 2007..and again to another NY team! Why is it that we can play like we're unbeatable for most of the season and then come up soooo small in the postseason?? Postseason success USED to be this team's calling card. What is going on??? This was a sweet set up for at least another SB appearance. Best record in football, homefield, bye, no Manning, no Suggs and the Ravens. All that was in front of us was a team we dismantled a month ago and a team that we've owned home and away in the Steelers. I just don't get it!
    I don't want to hear how good a season we've had, 14-2 blah, blah, blah. All I know is that we've won the division in back to back years and the Jets play in the Championship game both times. do they really care that they finished 10-6 and 11-5?? Nope!
    Pats were flat, ill prepared, and looked lost for most of the game. Can;t understand it. No fire, no swagger. They looked like Patsies (pun intended). I know, I know everyone will say "we have a great draft set up" and "we'll be back but there are no quarantees. When you have the kind of season we had it's just a pure waste. This one COULD have been special. Instead...just the bitter sting of again being sent home early.

Till next year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Feels like another squandered year..

31 teams feel that way.....  especially the Saints and Falcons.  We are brethren with their fans, aren't we?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

I feel ya man..............the Pats PISSED DOWN THIER LEG for the 3rd consecutive playoff game......................PISSED DOWN THIER LEG .....AGAIN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats are chokers...I used this term for years of Colts, Chargers, and chiefs playoff collapses....Its us now with2 straight home ONE AND DONES

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

We used up 8 minutes in a 4th qrtr drive that netted ZERO points.

Someone smarter than me, please explain why we were not in a hurry up offense.

We were down 2 scores, for Petunia's sake!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BB is no longer a big game coach.  It's been time to hire real coordinators for 6 years now but he never will and it looks like we will never win a big game, as result, again.

Oh and Maybe spending some of that extra $30 million on quality Free Agents will help.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Feels like another squandered year..:
    [QUOTE]BB is no longer a big game coach.  It's been time to hire real coordinators for 6 years now but he never will and it looks like we will never win a big game, as result, again. Oh and Maybe spending some of that extra $30 million on quality Free Agents will help.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Nah, Belichick is THE BEST front office guy in the NFL.  He doesn't have to pay for talent, people come to NE to be a part of the experience.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feels like another squandered year.. : Nah, Belichick is THE BEST front office guy in the NFL.  He doesn't have to pay for talent, people come to NE to be a part of the experience.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

And people are going to Indy to win Super Bowls......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2for4. Show 2for4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feels like another squandered year.. : Agree 100%.  I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever win a playoff game again.
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]

Win, lose.... I still have to work tomorrow.  Just nothing to look forward to the next 3 weekends.  Big deal.  Prikheads.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

This was _supposed_ to be a rebuilding year. Stinks the Pats lost, but making the playoffs at the beginning of the year would have been a reasonable goal. Lots of young guys coming back next year, hopefully more experienced and angry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

This was a young team that maybe felt a little tight tonight. Obviously the defensive line was in much worst shape than we realized I'm feeling very angry and disappointed but the Jerks got a tremendous amount of breaks/ non calls from the refs for the second week in a row (other than Revis is there anyone who doesn't hold on every play on that defense!).The fake punt fumble right before the half was a killer. Getting only three points in the first half was a killer (especially after we were blowing through their defense like it was tissue paper for the first 18 minutes) and the entire forth quarter was completely mismanaged. I'm still trying to figure out what was going on when they were two scores down and they were burning up the clock with no sense of urgency. Their biggest mistake was not running the ball down the Jerks throat from the start because they couldn't stop the run if they tried. And every time you turned aroung after a good run the Law firm was back sitting on the bench for the next play. Tom Brady looked like he was in the twiligt zone by the end of the game. I don't know if he got hurt but he was missing his usual fire. Something went real wrong for the Patriots today!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

It felt like a rebuild year to me. Also everyother team is hungry to taste sucess. The Jets spent a boat load of money bringing in the missing pieces. Bob and Bill need to consider what it will take to compete for the trophey. The six high picks in next years draft should go along way in helping BUT they can't forget the free agent market either! Kraft will have to open the purse strings!

Sections
Shortcuts