Felger & Mazz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Felger & Mazz

You guys have probably talked about this before..

Am I the only one who thinks Felger is a complete and total _ _ _ chebag?!?!?!?!

I love his snide comments all afternoon about how Moss is going to suuck on Sunday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: Felger & Mazz

Worst show on the radio. Mazz is a p*ssy who lets Felger say what ever he wants and doesnt challenege him nearly enough and thats why he is his partner cause they needed a p*ssy or else Felger wouldnt be able to do what he does. and Felger is a D bag if i ever saw one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Not a bad show.  Felger says it like he reads it and could care less if you agree or not.  And you can call him a d bag and he doesn't cry about the criticism.  I can appreciate that.  They are a good alternative to the other show, especially when guys like Smerlas are on.  There is room in this town for 2 talk shows.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Felger & Mazz:
    [QUOTE]You guys have probably talked about this before.. Am I the only one who thinks Felger is a complete and total _ _ _ chebag?!?!?!?! I love his snide comments all afternoon about how Moss is going to suuck on Sunday.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

You gotta quit listening Kellie. It's the only way these guys will ever get tossed. Their show is completely unlistenable. I made it for about 10 minutes the first week they were on. Felger is a hateful person if that's his true personality. This is what he thinks a good talk show should be. He's trying too hard to be the big show on steroids and I can't stand the big show either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Felger & Mazz:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Felger & Mazz : You gotta quit listening Kellie. It's the only way these guys will ever get tossed. Their show is completely unlistenable. I made it for about 10 minutes the first week they were on. Felger is a hateful person if that's his true personality. This is what he thinks a good talk show should be. He's trying too hard to be the big show on steroids and I can't stand the big show either.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Done!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I respect that Felger speaks his mind, but it drives me fr*ggin nuts when he tries to pass off his opinion as fact, just because it's opinion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]I respect that Felger speaks his mind, but it drives me fr*ggin nuts when he tries to pass off his opinion as fact, just because it's opinion.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that's what makes me so crazy. Like this: "Revis will shut down Moss this week, fact."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

At least Felger has an opinion that isn't all roses all the time.  The other show wouldn't dare criticize the Pats.   

I don't usually agree with Felger.  I think he is often underprepared for his arguments and too quick to judge.  But he goes after people and doesn't back down once he forms his opinion.  If you heard the interview with Jonathan Kraft a few weeks ago you probably heard more criticism of the Pats in 5 minutes than you'd  get on EEI in a year.  Kraft actually gave a lot of insight into the game that never would've happened on EEI because they'd be massaging his feet instead.     

The guy does his job, albeit poorly sometimes.  But I'll take the guy who'll ask the tough questions over the EEI sycophants any day. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]At least Felger has an opinion that isn't all roses all the time.  The other show wouldn't dare criticize the Pats.    I don't usually agree with Felger.  I think he is often underprepared for his arguments and too quick to judge.  But he goes after people and doesn't back down once he forms his opinion.  If you heard the interview with Jonathan Kraft a few weeks ago you probably heard more criticism of the Pats in 5 minutes than you'd  get on EEI in a year.  Kraft actually gave a lot of insight into the game that never would've happened on EEI because they'd be massaging his feet instead.      The guy does his job, albeit poorly sometimes.  But I'll take the guy who'll ask the tough questions over the EEI sycophants any day. 
    Posted by BrooklineRob[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I respect that he has an opinion and will speak his mind.  But it's like one extreme to another.  WEEI will do nothing but kiss NE's a** while Felger and Mazz talk about NE the same way most people talk about the Detroit Lions.  There's no real middle ground..........

Heck after three days of listening to Hand Cream and Minnie Mouse talk about how stupid the Pat's are and how BB blew the game (Felger we get your point, the horse is dead, you can stop beating it.  We know, you think BB is a big stupid dumb head who thinks he's smarter than everyone.  Wait, Felger thinks he's smarter than everyone too?  Hmmmmm) while disrespecting his D (WAHHHH!) I was ready to turn it to some homer radio (WEEI) to even things off.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Brookline no one is saying EEI is better so you really dont need to convince us the EEI s ucks too. No one said there was not room for two talk shows that is not our point, our point is Felger s ucks. I listen to Zolack and Tangway as much as I can cause they run a good show and are great hosts. So there is deffently room for more sports talk radio...just not crap radio like felger and his P*ssy of a co-host Mazz.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]Brookline no one is saying EEI is better so you really dont need to convince us the EEI s ucks too. No one said there was not room for two talk shows that is not our point, our point is Felger s ucks. I listen to Zolack and Tangway as much as I can cause they run a good show and are great hosts. So there is deffently room for more sports talk radio...just not crap radio like felger and his P*ssy of a co-host Mazz.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger & Mazz : Like I said, I respect that he has an opinion and will speak his mind.  But it's like one extreme to another.  WEEI will do nothing but kiss NE's a** while Felger and Mazz talk about NE the same way most people talk about the Detroit Lions.  There's no real middle ground.......... Heck after three days of listening to Hand Cream and Minnie Mouse talk about how stupid the Pat's are and how BB blew the game while disrespecting his D (WAHHHH!) I was ready to turn it to some homer radio (WEEI) to even things off.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Hand cream and Minnie Mouse!  Nice!  Felger is not your typical sports guy.  I'm sure he totes his evian and tofu with him whenever he's on assignment. 

You are right about the no middle ground.  I too was tired of hearing the public flogging that hand cream and minnie were giving.  And then I put it on EEI and Smerlas made me turn my radio off altogether.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

[QUOTE]Brookline no one is saying EEI is better so you really dont need to convince us the EEI s ucks too. No one said there was not room for two talk shows that is not our point, our point is Felger s ucks. I listen to Zolack and Tangway as much as I can cause they run a good show and are great hosts. So there is deffently room for more sports talk radio...just not crap radio like felger and his P*ssy of a co-host Mazz.

Point taken MVP.  Felger is not for everyone for sure.  I think I often have to go with the lesser of two evils, which to me tends to be 98.5.  I think the Amendolara guy at 6 is probably the best guy on that station behind Zolak and Tanguay. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger & Mazz : Hand cream and Minnie Mouse!  Nice!  Felger is not your typical sports guy.  I'm sure he totes his evian and tofu with him whenever he's on assignment.  You are right about the no middle ground.  I too was tired of hearing the public flogging that hand cream and minnie were giving.  And then I put it on EEI and Smerlas made me turn my radio off altogether.   

Ha, yeah he's a bit fruity, I'm amazed that he landed a smoke show wife!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger & Mazz : Point taken MVP.  Felger is not for everyone for sure.  I think I often have to go with the lesser of two evils, which to me tends to be 98.5.  I think the Amendolara guy at 6 is probably the best guy on that station behind Zolak and Tanguay. 

I agree, DA is good, he'll actually listen to your call, provide an educated response.  I like Zolak and Tan-GAY too, they're entertaining, good mix of former jock and nerdy "truck guy" ha.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

See I never listen to EEI so I always have 98.5 on or i just listen to my mp3 player. I just tend to tune out when Felger is on the air cause I happen to think he is nothing more then a shock jock who says whatever he thinks will stir the pot and get more people to call in and thats it and i am all set with that.

DA is great and Tangway and Zolack is good but Felger and Mazz are bad for radio and bad for sports. Its media people like them who make me sick, these are the guys that sit around and wait for Belichick to mess up so they can throw him on the flame. These are exactly teh kind of media people are talking about when they say they just sit around and wait to get back at Belichick for the way he treats them. They are bad for sports. I wish I had grown up in the age when teams had sports guys travel on the planes with them and the sports guys had class. But with the internet and tweeting and all this c rap sports radio and sports reporting is a dead art form.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger & Mazz : Yeah, I think that's what makes me so crazy. Like this: "Revis will shut down Moss this week, fact."

I can't wait to learn tonight's "fact" on my commute home.....ha.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

[QUOTE]See I never listen to EEI so I always have 98.5 on or i just listen to my mp3 player. I just tend to tune out when Felger is on the air cause I happen to think he is nothing more then a shock jock who says whatever he thinks will stir the pot and get more people to call in and thats it and i am all set with that. DA is great and Tangway and Zolack is good but Felger and Mazz are bad for radio and bad for sports. Its media people like them who make me sick, these are the guys that sit around and wait for Belichick to mess up so they can throw him on the flame. These are exactly teh kind of media people are talking about when they say they just sit around and wait to get back at Belichick for the way he treats them. They are bad for sports. I wish I had grown up in the age when teams had sports guys travel on the planes with them and the sports guys had class. But with the internet and tweeting and all this c rap sports radio and sports reporting is a dead art form.

I agree with that 2nd paragraph completely.  I was a big Will McDonough fan.  There are no Will McDonoughs out there right now.  Will would hit you with the facts or criticism to your face if you were a player or a coach and deal with the response in person. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Howard Cosell (or however he spelt his name) and Ali or any of the other old timers that used to do sports talk, it was done with class and not for shock value. People like Felger are out to ruin sports.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I am no longer listening to this show, but I just heard on Tan-gay and Zo that Felger is officially picking the Jets to win.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Felger & Mazz

Opinion shows are just that, opinion. If we disagree we turn them off. Some of us like to hear them to get our blood boiling and give us something to argue about.

For me, I have to turn off the announcers on X-box because I hate hearing their cra-...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

[QUOTE]I am no longer listening to this show, but I just heard on Tan-gay and Zo that Felger is officially picking the Jets to win.

Really!

There's hope for The Jets?

*dances in circle*

So this guy Felger's got a good trackrecord?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swifttight. Show Swifttight's posts

Felger and Mazz are two complete FRAUDS....the worst pair you'll ever hear on a radio broadcast. like a previous poster said, 10 minutes is all he could do....how about 5 for me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

In Response to Felger & Mazz:
    [QUOTE]You guys have probably talked about this before.. Am I the only one who thinks Felger is a complete and total _ _ _ chebag?!?!?!?! I love his snide comments all afternoon about how Moss is going to suuck on Sunday.

I don't think either of these guys really like Boston teams, and they can't wait for them to fail.  There  is no one better out there to host a show????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Felger and Mazz...the idiot and dumba$$ show....

They spew junk for the ratings....nobody can be as dumb as these 2.