Felger and Mazzz 98.5

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Felger and Mazzz 98.5

Will the day ever come that you realize these 2 guys are entertainers. Taking a contrarion view expertly pushes the ratings. You seemingly always find fault with the show, yet always reference that you are listening and Mazz always gets a resonse out of you. His ratings justify his actions, and your always commenting onlyy reinforces he is doing something correctly. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

So turn off the radio. Meanwhile they have destroyed the competition and are making money Like they are Howard Stern. Check out their ad rates during that time slot.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's commen

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

So turn off the radio. Meanwhile they have destroyed the competition and are making money Like they are Howard Stern. Check out their ad rates during that time slot.

Well they re certainly better than anything you can listen to in North Carolina!

Yep. I will turn it off. I won't be listening to it past Monday.  It's a long way down in this town for the two hyenas.

try again-- they are certainly better than anything you can listen to in North Carolina.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I kinda have to agree with RKarp on the Entertainment thing.  I watch First Take almost every morning just to watch Stephen A hole try to use a 25 cent words and fail. 

Plus RKarp boosts Rusty's rating on this board be responding to his every post on every thread.  So you don't have to like something to follow it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

I kinda have to agree with RKarp on the Entertainment thing.  I watch First Take almost every morning just to watch Stephen A hole try to use a 25 cent words and fail. 

Plus RKarp boosts Rusty's rating on this board be responding to his every post on every thread.  So you don't have to like something to follow it!

Exactly, if I didn't respond to Rusty every now and then,  he would be bored to death. Who would point out how wrong he always is? what a blowhard he is? There is that 1% Rusty suck up like yourself who is afraid to confront him because he may call you a name....but that's on you I guess. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Just heard like literally a minute ago on nfl network them saying BB may trade up for Teo.  Take it for what it's worth but I just heard it. They were saying how bb has been spending tons of time on the Notre dame campus and it could be in the works.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Just heard like literally a minute ago on nfl network them saying BB may trade up for Teo.  Take it for what it's worth but I just heard it. They were saying how bb has been spending tons of time on the Notre dame campus and it could be in the works.

Silly commentary.cant see it happening. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

He could of had him at #29. To trade up in the top 40 again would take #52,one of the 3rds and maybe the 4th too. That would make the trade back utterly useless. Actually less then useless since a 1st round pick has the 5th year option. Can't see it unless Teo falls well into the 40's and even then I can't see it

Sections
Shortcuts