FERGUSON...thoughts?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: FERGUSON...thoughts?

Go to the political board troublemaker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

#RaceBaiting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Imo, the kid was murdered.  6 bullets, unarmed and did nothing wrong as a us citizen as far as i can tell.

How the cop is not fired and arrested by now is beyond me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Imo, the kid was murdered.  6 bullets, unarmed and did nothing wrong as a us citizen as far as i can tell.

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the latest reports that the 'kid' beat the cr@p out of the cop?  Not the gentle giant he was originally portrayed as.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

DUMP THIS THREAD.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to ddimaria's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the latest reports that the 'kid' beat the cr@p out of the cop?  Not the gentle giant he was originally portrayed as.

[/QUOTE]

I have not seen that, if true.  A cop does not need 6 bullets either.  It even sounds like the protocol was poor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DUMP THIS THREAD.

[/QUOTE]

+1     Thankyou!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Watch it live

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9035483/events/3271930

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your opinion in a matter such as this matters even less than your opinion about football - which is not at all.  STHU, Queenie.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have not seen that, if true.  A cop does not need 6 bullets either.  It even sounds like the protocol was poor.

[/QUOTE]

Shades of your defense of A A RON for the first 5 days.  What a loser you are. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, they should only allow cops to have one or two bullets.  Moron.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Dd i say "have", Reading Comprehension Moron?

It is good to know you're a racist, homophobe and promote police violence against minority citizens.

You're a real gem of a human, bustchise!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Kid was a perp! He had just committed a robbery...That we know as Fact! As to why the police officer shot him the number of times he did is unknown...unless you have been in a life and death situation no one should pass judgement! As for the people of Ferguson what can you say? Let's destroy our own neighborhoods, let's steal from our own neighborhood, let's burn things down actions of people I would never want to get to know. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

Dd i say "have", Reading Comprehension Moron?

It is good to know you're a racist, homophobe and promote police violence against minority citizens.

You're a real gem of a human, bustchise!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry? Dd whaaaaaa? Idiot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Cop should be severely punished. With that being said, even thinking what Ferguson has done is excusable is downright laughable. Bunch of scu.mbag criminals using the shooting as an excuse for violence and theft . disgraceful.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The cop had an orbital blowout to his eye. Look it up. Maybe he was shooting with the other eye. His skull was crushed in simple terms.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm just really glad no one in Ferguson has a job.  Not being tied down to a paycheck allows them to wounded the streets aimlessly all day.  This is the welfare system at it's finest. Where on our 4th generation of welfare mommas spitting out thugs no one wants. 

Stock up on guns and ammo now people.  The big one's coming,soon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Where's the football in this thread?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Imo, the kid was murdered. 6 bullets, unarmed and did nothing wrong as a us citizen as far as i can tell.
    How the cop is not fired and arrested by now is beyond me."

Bingo. Conflicting reports on some details and everyone deserves their day in court, but you don't shoot an unarmed kid six times. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I heard  reports of the guy going for the cops gun.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I know many of you will see the name foxnews.com and immediately dismiss this report, but have an open mind and read it, and then decide whether you think he was an innocent, defenseless 'kid'. If this report is accurate, and there are multiple sources who say it is, then the officer acted in self defense. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

/\ Good post just don't assume the cops a racist from a 1 minute video we all seen , didn't Rodney king video teach us anything somethings aren't always what it seems when only part of what happen was taped.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

A man sets in motion a series of events by robbing a store and threatening the store clerk. Follows it up by assaulting a LEO and life or death decisions were made....I'm OK with it....

Decisions have consequences.

Sections
Shortcuts