Few facts to ease the Pain

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

Few facts to ease the Pain

- Next year Welker will be faster, and will have the offseason to focus on improving instead of doing rehab on his knee
    - Branch reentered the offense in the middle of the season. Same for Woodhead. Imagine these getting in full sync with Brady.
    - More knowledge of the system for Gronk, Hernandez, etc
    - Bodden and Ty Warren will be back. Imagine the secondary.
    - Brace showed improvement this year, who knows what happens next year?
    - NO DARIUS BUTLER IN THE SLOT. ALL REJOICE!
    - Did I mention Darius Butler won't be playing nickelback?
    - No really, I'm pretty pumped that Darius Butler won't be starting.
    - Yes, really excited.
    - Finnaly, with the draft picks and free agent options, the pats have many options to find a speed rusher, linemen, maybe even a feature back (3 headed monster? Might be to Madden-ish lol) or a veteran deep threat.

I know today hurts, but things are looking up for this team. Could we really say that in 2007-2010? He may have had an awful game today, but tommorrow is new day, next year (or the year after) is a new season, and IN BILL WE TRUST.

PS: No Darius Butler in the slot!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

Re: Few facts to ease the Pain

Cromartie was right.  Karma is not something to be taken lightly, though his language was, say, a bit more colorful.  I particularly liked the Jet's two "injuries" that stopped Patriot drives cold.  They were reminiscent of Willie McGinnest's Golden Globe-worthy performance at the RCA Dome followed by a sprint to mid field to desecrate our turf and celebrate your victory back in '04...kind of like all of those Jets flying around the razor after last night's game.  Those two drive killing time outs might have cost the Pats the game, and they were straight out of the BB...er...play book, if you aren't too embarrassed to call it that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Few facts to ease the Pain

In Response to Re: Few facts to ease the Pain:
    [QUOTE]Cromartie was right.  Karma is not something to be taken lightly, though his language was, say, a bit more colorful.  I particularly liked the Jet's two "injuries" that stopped Patriot drives cold.  They were reminiscent of Willie McGinnest's Golden Globe-worthy performance at the RCA Dome followed by a sprint to mid field to desecrate our turf and celebrate your victory back in '04...kind of like all of those Jets flying around the razor after last night's game.  Those two drive killing time outs might have cost the Pats the game, and they were straight out of the BB...er...play book, if you aren't too embarrassed to call it that
    Posted by TheCurtainStainer[/QUOTE]

you posted the exact same thing in another thread.  Cromartie is right?  Then the trash talk, blow themselves up, swaggering Jets would lose.  Karma doesn't really care about football much.  Its more PRODUCTION that kicks your a$s.