FIELD GENERALS...Should Bill B let Brady take over as the on FIeld OC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

FIELD GENERALS...Should Bill B let Brady take over as the on FIeld OC

We all know that Bill B is going to do more on the Def. side. With that in mind and knowing all the intelligence that Brady has with reading a defense, should he now take more of a part in the offensive structure of this team.
    I know this year seemed awful for the offensive play calling, but keeping in mind the runningbacks were plainly pathetic, a defense pretty much had New Englands number for most of the season. The only 2 threats were Moss and Welker, runningbacks were not an issue to most of the teams going against the Pats.
    Can a quaterback be given too much? or in the case maybe not enough of the leadership role?
    To me this is the season that will define the Patriots for the next 5 years or the remainder of Brady at quaterback for this team.
    What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: FIELD GENERALS...Should Bill B let Brady take over as the on FIeld OC

To me this is the season that will define the Patriots for the next 5 years or the remainder of Brady at quaterback for this team.
    What do you think?

good job ending a decent post with such an ignorant opinion that one year(specifically next year) of offensive shcemes and planning will dictate the next 5 years of the Patriots and somehow Brady as a quarterback. . . . . ummmm ok

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: FIELD GENERALS...Should Bill B let Brady take over as the on FIeld OC:
    To me this is the season that will define the Patriots for the next 5 years or the remainder of Brady at quaterback for this team. What do you think? good job ending a decent post with such an ignorant opinion that one year(specifically next year) of offensive shcemes and planning will dictate the next 5 years of the Patriots and somehow Brady as a quarterback. . . . . ummmm ok
    Posted by freediro

Good job of NOT reading what I wrote and the intent of it. I said this season will define in which direction the Patriots go for the next 5 years,.... or with Brady as quaterback. The question was should Brady be given more to do with leading the offense.
    What Kraft and Bill B do this comming season will define what the Patriots do,  so I say to you, instead of you being the Ignoramus maybe you should read what is written and understand it before you make a moronic statement and reveal just how clueless you are. But dont worry I forgive you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

i said you had a decent post, thus i read it and thought you had good things to say. but my opinion is tat your last statement is bs. Way to throw out words like moronic as if i have some mental handicap, real classy dude.

So in the next 5 years nothing will define/set the tone for future years except next year. The last year Moss will be on this team, Welker will be missing, still rebuilding a defense that lost a whole lot of veterans, a need to establish a running game and the need for better o-line. . . . . right next year will totally determine the direction the Patriots go for the next 5 years.

Brady is a great QB and one of the best on-field generals, but he can't always be making play calls, he needs a real offensive coordinator, unlike last year. it's ok i forgive you for being so rude and not noticing the compliment i gave you in my orginal post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: FIELD GENERALS...Should Bill B let Brady take over as the on FIeld OC:
    i said you had a decent post, thus i read it and thought you had good things to say. but my opinion is tat your last statement is bs. Way to throw out words like moronic as if i have some mental handicap, real classy dude. So in the next 5 years nothing will define/set the tone for future years except next year. The last year Moss will be on this team, Welker will be missing, still rebuilding a defense that lost a whole lot of veterans, a need to establish a running game and the need for better o-line. . . . . right next year will totally determine the direction the Patriots go for the next 5 years. Brady is a great QB and one of the best on-field generals, but he can't always be making play calls, he needs a real offensive coordinator, unlike last year. it's ok i forgive you for being so rude and not noticing the compliment i gave you in my orginal post.
    Posted by freediro

Simple resolution, dont call people ignorant when you have no idea of what your commenting on and it wont be cause for a rebuttal for which you are insulted. You nor anyone here including myself have ever run an NFL team and never will. It is pure speculation and wishes on everyones part here, so to inflame casual conversation by telling someone they are ignorant when all I did was pose a question to see what everyone else thinks was wrong. Lets let by gones be as such and move forward. I as you, are a fan of the Patriots and hope this team can continue to prosper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The Patriot offence is very complex with allot of personel changes on every play.

No matter who the QB in this type of offence they don't have enuff time to call the play and get everyone in place for the next play.

The colts run a very simple offence with very few personal changes. That's how Manning can call most of the  Colts offence.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAGUAR23. Show JAGUAR23's posts

We all need to realize that both coordinators positions shoud be filled outside the organization. We neeed a new look defense and a more complex offense that other teams will not be able to easily pick apart using the no-brainer attitude that nothing we do is a challenge.
    I am so tired of the position we have saying here we go you know what were gonna do and try to stop us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Only for 2-minute drills and no-huddle.

Otherwise, I think there needs to be a good OC who game plans well, can still mix things up (meaning, less predictable).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Not sure a guy married to Giesellewill want to spend his nights drawing up plays.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Not sure a guy married to Giesellewill want to spend his nights drawing up plays.
    Posted by mthurl

You lknow I never even thought of that and your right!   So much for the offense lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: FIELD GENERALS...Should Bill B let Brady take over as the on FIeld OC : You lknow I never even thought of that and your right!   So much for the offense lol.
    Posted by Stompper

lets just hire Giselle to be the new offensive coordinator! Brady can get in more work, haha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I don't think that is smart because the Patritos offense is based on multiple packages and formations. Peyton gets all the hype as being another coordinator on the field because he basicly has two personel and formation packages to contend with.  Peyton can run any of the plays he has with either of the two personel packages they use where Brady would have to know who was getting subbed in at any time to know what formation they could use let alone what play... too much even for Tom to handle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

I don't think that is smart because the Patritos offense is based on multiple packages and formations. Peyton gets all the hype as being another coordinator on the field because he basicly has two personel and formation packages to contend with.  Peyton can run any of the plays he has with either of the two personel packages they use where Brady would have to know who was getting subbed in at any time to know what formation they could use let alone what play... too much even for Tom to handle.
    Posted by DaBlade

Peyton also has Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Pierre Garcion, and Addai.  Maybe having more talent players around a QB is more important then some complicated offensive packages.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i beleive brady pretty much calls the plays.they may get a play called in,but if the defense does something.brady will change the play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

that sounds good... if you're not looking to get much from your running backs. QBs like to have the ball in their hands.  giving brady exclusive rights to the offensive play calls would make the offense an unbalanced mess IMO.

give TB the keys to the offense in the 2-minute drill. otherwise, someone from the sideline needs to be calling plays.