Final Debate (Welker vs Amendola/Edelman)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Final Debate (Welker vs Amendola/Edelman)

should've kept Welker/Edelman. thats my opinon.

would've kept tom happy, helped have a blanket those first 6 weeks.

let welker go after two years, and get anoother white guy. anyone can really excel in the slot if the gameplan and QB are good enough. the only amazingly talented slots are Cruz and Welk (mainly for  his brain)

my real reason behind wanting to keep welk is keeping tom happy and giving him a legit option those first 6 weeks. welker is a 3rd down machine. cnt be denied.

i like amendola but can i trust him to be healthy if we need him? I hope DA kills it next year to prove us all wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yep, Welker had the only TD in that game along with 8 receptions and 118 yards.

AHern had a 83 yards but dropped a wide open pass to when he heard footsteps after being lit up the play before.  Why not mention that?

Oh, and glad you brought up the Ravens playoff game, the defense totally collapsed when Talib went out.  Flacco beat them like red headed step children. Hope that doesn't happen this Sunday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep, Welker had the only TD in that game along with 8 receptions and 118 yards.

AHern had a 83 yards but dropped a wide open pass to when he heard footsteps after being lit up the play before.  Why not mention that?

Oh, and glad you brought up the Ravens playoff game, the defense totally collapsed when Talib went out.  Flacco beat them like red headed step children. Hope that doesn't happen this Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

credit that to the one and only MArquice Cole!!! i never thought i'd see a CB worse than Jonathon Wilhite or Wheatley but he is it.... i'll tell you that lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

This also happened...the infamous drop in the SB vs the Gints...wide open...in his two hands...then..........

[/QUOTE]

Bad throw.  Been saying it all along.  I have no problem admitting when my favorite player makes a mistake.  Unlike Rusty who can't.

Plus, who is really to say that wins the game for them?  What if the next play there was a fumble?  How about an int?  How about the Giants stop them and they have to kick a field goal?  We don't know.  What we do know is that the Giants went 88 yards in less then 3 minutes at the end of the game to win it all.  That is a fact!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Kiddie, he was NOT Welker's replacement. Welker is strictly a slot WR. Just because each is white, Amendola wears 80, doesn't mean  they are the same player.

You're so annoying.

I would suggest NOT leaning on the media to lead you to your own analysis. Their anti-BB spin is atrocious and usually means improper analysis.

The idea was to add a system guy like Amendola but also try to keep Edelman. That's TWO players with the same money assigned at 6 million.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Debate over.  If you want to go buy another Welkie Broncos jersey, go ahead. Just leave this talk to the big boys. I still cannot believe I once respected your posts. I had no idea you were a BBW and a Welkerite to that degree.

You;d have to be deranged to dispute the production comparisons between Amendola/Edelman and Welkie at 6 million in 2013.

You and TFB12 lost.

[/QUOTE]

It takes two players to give the same production Welker did by himself??  Welker last season 118 receptions for 1370 yards.  Amendola and Edelman won't have that this year.

YOU LOSE!!!

Let's have this discussion next season and let me know what Amendola's and Edelmans combined dollars are.  Amendola will need to take a cut because Edelman isn't going to play for $1 mill again.

You Lose!

We Win!

[/QUOTE]

I've already schooled you on this in the pat on your back thread of Incredelman.  

Amendola and Edelman's combined totals in receptions and yards blow away Welker's production excpet they're 2 short on TDs, but that's only because Denver spent the first half of the year running up scores with the media not calling them out on iit like they did us in 2007. lol

[/QUOTE]

You haven't schooled me on anything!  Never have!

I win!!

PatsEng wins!

JoePatsfan is correct, he wins too!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Game winner.. Sitting in 1st place in the AFC with home filed advantage through the playoffs!

Ooops!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

I win!!

PatsEng wins!

[/QUOTE]

No one wins TFB as the Pats would be better right now with Welker over Amendola so we all lose as a result of having the lesser

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

I win!!

PatsEng wins!

No one wins TFB as the Pats would be better right now with Welker over Amendola so we all lose as a result of having the lesser

[/QUOTE]

That is the unfortunate side of this.

But we won this debate.... Again.  Undefeated!

Send me your address in a PM and I will get the trophies sent out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

My God. #2 seed with a bye aint bad bytches! Damn  Dry your eyes and pull for the Team. Whiny azz freaks.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Nobody has won anything yet. 

Welker has had the better overall season to date Amendola has had a better last 5 weeks. This trade can not be evaluated properly in its entirety until much further down the road. If Welker ends up playing his 2 years in Denver and DA palys out his 5 years here then it was a win win for both Teams as they both got what they were looking for.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My God. #2 seed with a bye aint bad bytches! Damn  Dry your eyes and pull for the Team. Whiny azz freaks.  

[/QUOTE]

that #2 seed isnt a guarentee the way the inconsistent O and horrible D has been playing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Amendola surging.

[/QUOTE]

Last week Amendola Surged!  According to Rusty.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Been saying the bad throw all along? You have never ONCE said that.  It was a poor throw, but it still should have been caught, obviously.

[/QUOTE]

BS!  I have said it many times on here, should have thrown it to the inside shoulder.  You arn't paying attention.  This has been a big topic on here.  Once again Rusty doesn't know what he is talking about!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

that #2 seed isnt a guarentee the way the inconsistent O and horrible D has been playing

He has no clue. 

Surprise! 

I'm still waiting for Tim Tebow to play TE and catch passes from Brady like RallyC said would happen, because he knew these things, because he played in the CFL. (his words, not mine)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Thel least   of the pats problems have been at slot receiver

What difference does it make who is doing it as long as someone is doing it 

At this POINT I would take JE and DAover WW. forbthis year and for sure next

The seasons not over and WW may be done for the year or forever

wWs body and head can only take so much punishment

At this point we don't have enuf bodies left to be favored over any good team

If WW were here, we still wouldn't be favored

I really don't know why we keep having this discussuion, 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Waking up tomorrow morning isnt either joe. But we dont sit around and labor over it. Some here miss the joy for constantly looking for a reason to worry like a little bytche. They know who they are. GO PATS!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

At this POINT I would take JE and da over WW. fot this year and for sure next

[/QUOTE]

You don't remember the movie "Goundhog Day".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

waking up tomorrow isnt either joe. But we dont sit around and labor over it. Some here miss the joy for constantly looking for a reason to worry like a little bytche. They know who they are. GO PATS!

[/QUOTE]

good point! hey man, i have  complete faith in this team. if TB and the O can get hot and BB can get a scheme for this D to be successful and he get hot heading into january i have absolutely no doubtss in the pats. i just need to see improvement over time.!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

At this POINT I would take JE and da over WW. fot this year and for sure next

[/QUOTE]

You don't remember the movie "Goundhog Day".

[/QUOTE]

Lol

Sections
Shortcuts