FINAL FOUR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

FINAL FOUR

Really looking forward to this Saturday. It's one of those rare FF where each team is capable of winning it all legitimately-although there is 7 and 8 seed they have as much chance as the 1 and 2 seeds...FL vs WI would be a great Final but both games on Saturday should be good ones possible classics

much as I hate to say it I am going Kentucky

I will say FL vs UK with FL cutting down the net and Billy Donovan finally getting his due as one of the great coaches in the game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: FINAL FOUR

Florida over Kentucky. 

Too bad your Giants predictions for 2014 won't go as smoothly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

I'm a UCONN guy. They already took down Florida once, now they just have to do it again. This run should do wonders for Ollie's ability to recruit in the next few years. Next year with Boatright-Purvis (NC St Transfer)-Hamilton (4 Star)-Daniels-Brimah should be fun!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Florida over Kentucky. 

ELI 2 TOM 0

you take a gratuitous shot I take a gratuitous shot. : )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to Archer1's comment:

I'm a UCONN guy. They already took down Florida once, now they just have to do it again. This run should do wonders for Ollie's ability to recruit in the next few years. Next year with Boatright-Purvis (NC St Transfer)-Hamilton (4 Star)-Daniels-Brimah should be fun!

My son goes to UCONN, this has the making of the run they had 3 years ago when they won it with Kemba Walker. I went against UCONN in every game so far and they've proven me wrong. This is great for the program for years to come.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Florida over Kentucky. 

Same.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

My son goes to UCONN, this has the making of the run they had 3 years ago when they won it with Kemba Walker. I went against UCONN in every game so far and they've proven me wrong. This is great for the program for years to come.

Kevin Ali has done a great job definitely the right choice

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Ollie*, but yes and I agree.

UConn does have a guy coming in 2015 named Prince Ali - no joke. Hence the clarification...

This run definitely has a 2011 feel to it - the only difference being the 2011 team won their conference tournament. Even though this years team lost in the final conference tourney game, hopefully the can still win their last game of this season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Really looking forward to this Saturday. It's one of those rare FF where each team is capable of winning it all legitimately-although there is 7 and 8 seed they have as much chance as the 1 and 2 seeds...FL vs WI would be a great Final but both games on Saturday should be good ones possible classics

I will say FL vs UK with FL cutting down the net and Billy Donovan finally getting his due as one of the great coaches in the game

I also have had florida Over Kentucky for a while now. Kentucky almost went down to a good lousville team. They got a surprise effort from Marcus Lee to get them over the hump but they are young, starting five freshman and Floridas Defense is Ridiculous. I think the experience and suffocating D of Florida will be too much for a very talented, but young Kentucky team.

For the Women,  I Got Uconn taking out Maryland for the chip in a close one since Natalie is out the tournament with the ACL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Ollie*, but yes and I agree.

UConn does have a guy coming in 2015 named Prince Ali - no joke. Hence the clarification...

This run definitely has a 2011 feel to it - the only difference being the 2011 team won their conference tournament. Even though this years team lost in the final conference tourney game, hopefully the can still win their last game of this season.

Ollie-yes

heard interview with him the other day on station here in NY-very impressed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I also have had florida Over Kentucky for a while now. Kentucky almost went down to a good lousville team. They got a surprise effort from Marcus Lee to get them over the hump but they are young, starting five freshman and Floridas Defense is Ridiculous. I think the experience and suffocating D of Florida will be too much for a very talented, but young Kentucky team.

For the Women,  I Got Uconn taking out Maryland for the chip in a close one since Natalie is out the tournament with the ACL.

is ND still in it for women?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Florida over Kentucky. 

ELI 2 TOM 0

Me too. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Florida over Kentucky. 

ELI 2 TOM 0

Me too. 

DADDIES

ELI 2 TOM 0

GO PHIL GO! TASMANIA UP AHEAD!

ON IGNORE : )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Read the last paragraph closely. Very very true. How long till you report this again?  No work today?  Boy you should be glad I have a lot so you can get your hand outs.  So how many wins this year?  I say lucky to get 7. And say you?  Your gums flap freely but no substance, but you do have your own sound effect!  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Read the last paragraph closely. Very very true. How long till you report this again?  No work today?  Boy you should be glad I have a lot so you can get your hand outs.  So how many wins this year?  I say lucky to get 7. And say you?  Your gums flap freely but no substance, but you do have your own sound effect!  

LOL... you may never hear the siren again coming for you. He actually claims to have you on ignore...LOL

I will say there is one sentence in Ache's assessment of Gints that can't be denied. i'm sure you know which one I'm referring to.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

LOL... you may never hear the siren again coming for you. He actually claims to have you on ignore...LOL

I will say there is one sentence in Ache's assessment of Gints that can't be denied. i'm sure you know which one I'm referring to.

You bet. Ha ha. He swore at me in another thread but I didn't go crying to the mods. How are you my friend. When I come out to see the old man this summer we need to hook up for golf and beer. At least beer anyway. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

You bet. Ha ha. He swore at me in another thread but I didn't go crying to the mods. How are you my friend. When I come out to see the old man this summer we need to hook up for golf and beer. At least beer anyway. 

Doing well... stay safe in your travels and let me know when you are going to be in the area.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Fun and games, always fun and games...

My heart is with UConn, just wish Napier was 3 inches taller because he's a winner and the C's already have a fully stocked little person's backcourt...

But my brain tells me Billy Donovan's Florida team takes it...only a matter of time before he's coaching in the NBA...if he's dumb enough to go!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Yes but gonna be tough without their Star who also was their best rebounder.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

and the other stooge joins in! yep he is on ignore and now so are you :  )

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Yes but gonna be tough without their Star who also was their best rebounder.

was that an ACL?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Fun and games, always fun and games...

My heart is with UConn, just wish Napier was 3 inches taller because he's a winner and the C's already have a fully stocked little person's backcourt...

But my brain tells me Billy Donovan's Florida team takes it...only a matter of time before he's coaching in the NBA...if he's dumb enough to go!

best underrated coach out there...if he wins 3rd title in 8 years he has to go right to the top of the heap with Coach K

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

definitely looking forward to tonight...still want FLA - WISC but all 4 teams very even and a 7 vs 8 Final is possible...only guy I won't root for is Calapari everyone else winning it all is ok by me! Enjoy all

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Uconn on a mission!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

MY BOYS!!!!!

UUUUUCONN!!!

Sections
Shortcuts