FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL

i know they technically play different postions of linebacker but belichick's system is versatile and accomodating  enough to have them play similar roles at different times esp crable. one of them will b going. they are both well down at depth chart at this point. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL

Crable goes on the PUP list.  As a last resort backup he's completely cheap enough (that counts!), he knows the Patriots' terribly complex system, and he might get fast and healthy by the ninth or twelfth week, in which case he might really be something.  It's like getting a 54th (or 55th, 56th) roster spot.  If Crable's but still doesn't work after 12 weeks he's on IR and available next year, just in case.

If BB fails to put Crable on the PUP and then some linebacker gets injured in the first ten weeks (imagine that ever happening in the NFL), then BB has to go the speed-dial route for an OLB.  He might have an ILB on speed dial, some guy named Junior, but what if he needs an OLB?

If Crable will never, ever be able to run the 40 yard dash like he used to, then he should be deep-sixed. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

In Response to Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL:
    [QUOTE]Crable goes on the PUP list.  As a last resort backup he's completely cheap enough (that counts!), he knows the Patriots' terribly complex system, and he might get fast and healthy by the ninth or twelfth week, in which case he might really be something.  It's like getting a 54th (or 55th, 56th) roster spot.  If Crable's but still doesn't work after 12 weeks he's on IR and available next year, just in case. If BB fails to put Crable on the PUP and then some linebacker gets injured in the first ten weeks (imagine that ever happening in the NFL), then BB has to go the speed-dial route for an OLB.  He might have an ILB on speed dial, some guy named Junior, but what if he needs an OLB? If Crable will never, ever be able to run the 40 yard dash like he used to, then he should be deep-sixed. 
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]very great points paul. it is feedbak like this that make me enjoy posting. how many guys can b on the PUP at one time? consequence? wonderg for i think watson and lemon should b added there too! i think seau is bak regardless of injur. he cant play a full season but can return for the last 5 games and b ready for the playoff when things count. i c him as more of an impact guy than bruschi at this point!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Brushi will be released...go w/ youth movement.  Pick up Bruschi late in season if there are mounting injuries.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

BRUSCHI will be the LB coach by the end of the year... then he will spend a season or two in the scouting department and return to action as Peas' replacement in 2012...

BRUSCHI has the most indepth knowledge of the 3-4 and how BB wants it performed

Peas' is clearly more comfortable playing prevent style ball control D with a mixture of 4-3

I think Peas' is perhaps the SAFEST D coordinator in the NFL

The guy has NO BALLS

I know BB game plans for him but he should be able to use his own intuition on when and when not to bring the house

His stunts seem forced they almost never catch the offense off gard.............

I could muster up more creativity and time it correctly

Peas' is horrible GROOM Bruschi as his replacement and tel the guy to bounce!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

In Response to Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL:
    [QUOTE]Crable goes on the PUP list.  As a last resort backup he's completely cheap enough (that counts!), he knows the Patriots' terribly complex system, and he might get fast and healthy by the ninth or twelfth week, in which case he might really be something.  It's like getting a 54th (or 55th, 56th) roster spot.  If Crable's but still doesn't work after 12 weeks he's on IR and available next year, just in case. If BB fails to put Crable on the PUP and then some linebacker gets injured in the first ten weeks (imagine that ever happening in the NFL), then BB has to go the speed-dial route for an OLB.  He might have an ILB on speed dial, some guy named Junior, but what if he needs an OLB? If Crable will never, ever be able to run the 40 yard dash like he used to, then he should be deep-sixed. 
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]
    Crable is not eligible for PUP. He was on and came off. He can't go back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL : Crable is not eligible for PUP. He was on and came off. He can't go back.
    Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE] nice knowing ya tedy. enjoy the watch and parting gifts!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

heard bel on eei yesterday. i dont think bruschi is going anywhere. yep, tedy is always in position in the running game. he stinks everywhere else in every other scenario but hey, he's always around to make the sure thing, simple nonimpactful tackle! this is a weakness of bel. tedy has been over his head for most of the past 2 years. is bel just blind? guess he does have feelings and emotions after all. bel clearly cant and wont objectively c tedy for what he is in the here and now of TODAY. oh well.. hope we can still win despite this!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

tedy is the second MLB in a 3-4 defense.... he isnt going anywhere

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

This gets my vote as the most idiotic post I have seen in a while.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

[QUOTE]This gets my vote as the most idiotic post I have seen in a while.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

Neither player will be cut.  Crable might be put on injured reserve and
    lost for the year.  Crable cannot be put on Reserve/PUP since he has taken
    part in a couple of practices.  LeVoir might start the season on Reserve/PUP
    and Tate will probably start the season on Reserve/NFI.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

[QUOTE]Neither player will be cut.  Crable might be put on injured reserve and lost for the year.  Crable cannot be put on Reserve/PUP since he has taken part in a couple of practices.  LeVoir might start the season on Reserve/PUP and Tate will probably start the season on Reserve/NFI.   
    Posted by JimKe[/QUOTE]
    is there a limit on how many players can b put on the PUP? whats the consequence to the team? is it not better than putting a guy like crable on IR where he will done for the entire year? BTW, for all u bruschi-chicks, look at the poll results. exactly 26 have voted and it is 50/50 on whether he goes. its hardly a lock that he is here! crable hasnt even played in a game and folks who have seen enough of tedy are voting for "other"!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

2 things:

1) ENOUGH with the caps lock.  Save the extra electrons for worthier threads.

2) See #1. Neither is going anywhere. Or, so you can read it easier: NEITHER IS GOING ANYWHERE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

I want to know your logic for starting this thread because it complete garbage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

How about neither one of them get cut. I dont know about you guys but i am getting really fed up with this tool Reg and all his gloom and doom threads. How about you post a positive thread for once you D bag.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

[QUOTE]This gets my vote as the most idiotic post I have seen in a while.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

I don't think either will be cut. I think Crable may end up on the PUP. I really would love to see the Patriots offer Brushci a position on the coaching staff, when he does decide to hang it up. He has been a complete professional and never been divisive or egotistical when it comes to contract negotiations. The guy absolutely loves football and is very bright. It would be a shame to see him as a linebacker coach on another team like the Dolphins.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

what makes you think that crable knows the system? and why do people on here still seem to think he's "going to be something?" he's a bust. end of story.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Crable can't go on the PuP list because he practiced this year. He isn't a bust either, he has never played a pro game to show us that he suks (Unlike Maroney). 

Bruschi won't go anywhere either. The LB corps is weak after you go past the speed demons, Mayo and Guyton. 

I want Crable to make the team as the starting OLB. He is way more talented than Pierre Woods. 

There are 3 players I'm advocating for to get starting spots. They are Shawn Crable, Johnny Wilhite, and Twinkle Toe Freddy. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

On what grounds can you say he is a bust? fans like you are so annoying, the kid has only been on the team a year and has barely been seen in playing situation so you have no idea how good or bad he is and you call him a bust? You are way too quick to write a guy off. So according to your logic if a rookie does not make a impact in year one they are a bust and we should cut them right? So we should have cut Brady after year one? Give the kid 3 seasons and if he has not produced after that time then yes call him a bust but you are jumping the gun in a big way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

On what grounds do you say Crable has far more talent then Woods? Woods has played and done a good job of it and Crable has done jack sh*t so where do you get off making that statement? And you really think Wilhite should start over Bodden and Springs? I like the kid but being a starter means you are the #1 so you really think Wilhite should be the #1 CB on this football team?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

neither, Tank Wlliams was cut so I think we could use as much depth as possible at that position.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Mckenzie was signed. That would explain the Tank cut. 

Sections
Shortcuts