FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL

In Response to Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL:
    [QUOTE]On what grounds do you say Crable has far more talent then Woods? Woods has played and done a good job of it and Crable has done jack sh*t so where do you get off making that statement? And you really think Wilhite should start over Bodden and Springs? I like the kid but being a starter means you are the #1 so you really think Wilhite should be the #1 CB on this football team?
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

You're right, I can't say Crable is better than Woods but I know Wilhite is better than Springs. Springs has durability issuse and unless you would rather stick Butler in the LCB spot I would like to see #24 playing there. 

The best CB line-up the Pats can utilize is, 

Bodden as the RCB, Wilhite as the LCB, and Butler in the slot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL : You're right, I can't say Crable is better than Woods but I know Wilhite is better than Springs. Springs has durability issuse and unless you would rather stick Butler in the LCB spot I would like to see #24 playing there.  The best CB line-up the Pats can utilize is,  Bodden as the RCB, Wilhite as the LCB, and Butler in the slot. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Mckenzie is on IR and does not affect the roster spot of Tank Williams.
    Springs brings back a physical type corner who can bump at the line something we have not had since Law. Unless he is really injured he will start opposite Bodden. He has played very well against Owens and other big wrs. He does have durability issues but that does not mean Wilhite is better then him. Wilhite is young and i like his speed but better then Shawn Springs he is not. I do think BB will employ a lot of different cb packages where a lot of playing time will be divided up with some of the young corners.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]Crable goes on the PUP list.  As a last resort backup he's completely cheap enough (that counts!), he knows the Patriots' terribly complex system, and he might get fast and healthy by the ninth or twelfth week, in which case he might really be something.  It's like getting a 54th (or 55th, 56th) roster spot.  If Crable's but still doesn't work after 12 weeks he's on IR and available next year, just in case. If BB fails to put Crable on the PUP and then some linebacker gets injured in the first ten weeks (imagine that ever happening in the NFL), then BB has to go the speed-dial route for an OLB.  He might have an ILB on speed dial, some guy named Junior, but what if he needs an OLB? If Crable will never, ever be able to run the 40 yard dash like he used to, then he should be deep-sixed. 
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]Goodbye wanna be!Crable he ain't no Vrabel!!!!Bruschi is still the man or at least the b/u man.Next year Welcome to the NFL Tyrone McKenzie,but they should have a hellava party for Tedy on opening night to thank him for 14 years of excellence!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

People like Crable have to learn that they cannot move upward in the NFL, if they are injurred all the time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FINAL LB CUT WILL COME DOWN TO BRUSCHI AND CRABLE... WHO GOES? POLL : Mckenzie is on IR and does not affect the roster spot of Tank Williams. Springs brings back a physical type corner who can bump at the line something we have not had since Law. Unless he is really injured he will start opposite Bodden. He has played very well against Owens and other big wrs. He does have durability issues but that does not mean Wilhite is better then him. Wilhite is young and i like his speed but better then Shawn Springs he is not. I do think BB will employ a lot of different cb packages where a lot of playing time will be divided up with some of the young corners.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I think Belichick agrees with me. Wilhite started in week 1, he would have started in week 2 but he had an injury. I gurantee Wilhite starts against the 'Skins.