Final Practice Cancelled

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: Final Practice Cancelled

I thought that playing paintball was a tradition now on the last day of OTAs', after Goodells' Team started it .... Rusty, you sure about this? Guess Bill did'nt get the memo ....?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am will be back East from Colorado, so I am hoping to catch a day or two at the beginning of the camp

Jeff Howe   Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 4m

July 25 date isn't official, but Pats veterans can report to training camp 15 days before preseason opener (Aug. 9). Six weeks from today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Just sheer genius.  This means there will be no more articles about Tebow starting right now......

Thank you for your insight. We are so blessed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Which of course means the media will yet again have no access to Tebow like TFB12, PatsEng and RKrap have predicted.

Looks like there is no more "media circus" in Foxborough.

if anything, it proves their, and others, point that TT will have a negative effect on your franchise.  Cancelling practice is not a solution as you represent above.  it is avoiding the problem. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

Which of course means the media will yet again have no access to Tebow like TFB12, PatsEng and RKrap have predicted.

Looks like there is no more "media circus" in Foxborough.

if anything, it proves their, and others, point that TT will have a negative effect on your franchise.  Cancelling practice is not a solution as you represent above.  it is avoiding the problem. 

Dear Dummy,

BB cancelled it last year, too. It's because he likes what the team did in the 2 days they were here, so he puts time in to summarize the work they did in the film room or meetings and then tells them the expectations from these sessions with how he expects it to translate when they return in July.

You might want to do some homework before you troll out board.  You're the most reasonable of the Jets trolls, but don't come in here babbling about things you know little about. 

Focus on your team which has been reportedly GOD AWFUL so far in their mini camp.  

Dont start with the name calling. I would hate for you to have to go on and on about how it is everyone elses fault you get banned again.

back to the point, if what you said is true about why BB cancelled practice, I have no reason to doubt it, then it doesnt prove your point any further over the others that think that TT will bring a distraction and lots of media and non-news worthy stories out of patsville.  That was the point they made, not a head count of how many people would be there as you spent much time deflecting yesterday.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Don't come here and troll and then tell me what to do. 

Second, your second post says nothing.  I didn't deflect from anything. I come with facts and diffuse troll work.

too funny, were you wearing a cape when you typed this.  I was just trying to save you the headache of thinking up a new board name when this one was banned. I guess that is inevitable though.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Wow. Another post removed of mine where I did nothing wrong other than have a discussion with RKrap.

This is getting out of hand. Me trying to understand what RKarp does, is a matter of national security on this board? Really mods?

Your jealousy of RKarp is embarrassing.  while you sit at home he is living your dream of actually being behind the scenes at foxborough.  Must eat you up.  he has given you tons of info and since it is not what you want to hear you try to tear him up on this board.  just embarrassing...

Sections
Shortcuts