Final Practice Cancelled

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Final Practice Cancelled

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:

[QUOTE]

Maybe I wouldn't need to guess what it is you do as you brag about all this access you have, pretending people like Cris Carter or any other runbe at ESPN with an axe to grind with BB, especially considering some here have a better handle on our team?

Yes, queenie, it is so much better to brag about interning at a fortune 500 company. You just can't make this stuff up.

Ummm...Try Fortune 50. [/QUOTE]

Oh, so you worked at Walmart. Grats dumbkoff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3d2d6d843be9302ed94939f202be3dd9/tumblr_mo8rcw3ZRH1qclcbeo1_500.png

credit to my buddy over at LOLPats

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Which of course means the media will yet again have no access to Tebow like TFB12, PatsEng and RKrap have predicted.

Looks like there is no more "media circus" in Foxborough.

If the Pats are now canceling practices to avoid the media circus, then Tebow really has become a distraction of the worst possible sort . . . 

BB, however, apparently did the same last year, so I assume canceling practice has nothing at all to do with Tebow or the media around him.  Which makes me wonder what exactly the premise of this thread is supposed to be.  It seems to draw a connection between two things which I hope (and believe) are completely unrelated. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

If the Pats are now canceling practices to avoid the media circus, then Tebow really has become a distraction of the worst possible sort . . . 

BB, however, apparently did the same last year, so I assume canceling practice has nothing at all to do with Tebow or the media around him.  Which makes me wonder what exactly the premise of this thread is supposed to be.  It seems to draw a connection between two things which I hope (and believe) are completely unrelated. 

LOL
    Puts Rusty in somewhat of a pickle, doesn't it?

But he will never admit anything. Instead, he will re-direct, play the 7 Degrees Of Blaming Brady drinking game, offend someone who has a differing opinion, get banned (yet again), deny accountability, blame everyone else and their mother, and resurrect himself with another new user name.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]
    If the Pats are now canceling practices to avoid the media circus, then Tebow really has become a distraction of the worst possible sort. . . 

BB, however, apparently did the same last year, so I assume canceling practice has nothing at all to do with Tebow or the media around him.  Which makes me wonder what exactly the premise of this thread is supposed to be.  It seems to draw a connection between two things which I hope (and believe) are completely unrelated. 

LOL
    Puts Rusty in somewhat of a pickle, doesn't it?

But he will never admit anything. Instead, he will re-direct, play the 7 Degrees Of Blaming Brady drinking game, offend someone who has a differing opinion, get banned (yet again), deny accountability, blame everyone else and their mother, and resurrect himself with another new user name.

[/QUOTE]

That pretty much sums it up!

12. This post has been removed.