Final Practice Cancelled

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: Final Practice Cancelled

I thought that playing paintball was a tradition now on the last day of OTAs', after Goodells' Team started it .... Rusty, you sure about this? Guess Bill did'nt get the memo ....?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

wait until July...circus back in town unless TT is cut before sessions start

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am will be back East from Colorado, so I am hoping to catch a day or two at the beginning of the camp

Jeff Howe   Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 4m

July 25 date isn't official, but Pats veterans can report to training camp 15 days before preseason opener (Aug. 9). Six weeks from today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Just sheer genius.  This means there will be no more articles about Tebow starting right now......

Thank you for your insight. We are so blessed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha, poor Rusty continues to try and defend a clearly wrong position he took the other day by posting another lame comment to try and defend himself being wrong.  The dude just can not face the facts when he is clearly wrong. 

While Rusty continues to think there is no media circus, the internet, tv, radio continues to discuss Tebow and the Patriots and prove Rusty wrong.  Not only is Tebow and the Patriots being mentioned all over the football shows and sites but was mentioned during game one of the NBA finals the other night and mentioned during last nights Bruins game.  Oh, and TFB was asked about Tebow yesterday, which TFB did answer the questions... Something esle Rusty said wouldn't happen.  No way the Patriots get near this amount of attention at this time of year without Tebow.  To think there is no media circus is just plaing  silly.  Get those rose colored glass off Rusty.  Remove the blinders.  If you can't admit to being wrong then just don't make dumb comments anymore.

Hey, I like Tebow, I like the attention the Pats are getting, I like to think BB has a plan in place here for him and that BB can show everyone that he can take Tebow and do something with him.  I like to think that with the media circus that comes with Tebow, BB will not let it be a distraction.  It's all good to me.  Give Tebow a chance, see if he can help this team like BB says.  But make no mistake about it, no matter where Tebow goes, a media circus takes place.  There is no getting away from that, that is the kind of juice this guy has.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Which of course means the media will yet again have no access to Tebow like TFB12, PatsEng and RKrap have predicted.

Looks like there is no more "media circus" in Foxborough.

if anything, it proves their, and others, point that TT will have a negative effect on your franchise.  Cancelling practice is not a solution as you represent above.  it is avoiding the problem. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

Which of course means the media will yet again have no access to Tebow like TFB12, PatsEng and RKrap have predicted.

Looks like there is no more "media circus" in Foxborough.

if anything, it proves their, and others, point that TT will have a negative effect on your franchise.  Cancelling practice is not a solution as you represent above.  it is avoiding the problem. 

Dear Dummy,

BB cancelled it last year, too. It's because he likes what the team did in the 2 days they were here, so he puts time in to summarize the work they did in the film room or meetings and then tells them the expectations from these sessions with how he expects it to translate when they return in July.

You might want to do some homework before you troll out board.  You're the most reasonable of the Jets trolls, but don't come in here babbling about things you know little about. 

Focus on your team which has been reportedly GOD AWFUL so far in their mini camp.  

Dont start with the name calling. I would hate for you to have to go on and on about how it is everyone elses fault you get banned again.

back to the point, if what you said is true about why BB cancelled practice, I have no reason to doubt it, then it doesnt prove your point any further over the others that think that TT will bring a distraction and lots of media and non-news worthy stories out of patsville.  That was the point they made, not a head count of how many people would be there as you spent much time deflecting yesterday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

RKrap caught lying again. He claimed on Tuesday there were 150-160 media members there. According to officially licensed media member, the Boston Globe's own Zuri Berry, it was approx 80, which is HALF of RKrap's exagerrated claims from Tuesday.

The turn out yesterday was EASILY half that (down to 40) and today it returns to normal, all because BB held firm on Tuesday, they told Tebow to give a statement and move on, never to take a question.

RKrap, TFB12, PatsEng, etc, all done with their failed premise:

By Zuri Berry, Boston.com Staff

FOXBOROUGH -- The Patriots continued minicamp Wednesday, with the fervor over new quarterback Tim Tebow beginning to subside.

The Patriots practiced before a considerably smaller crowd of journalists -- down from the 80-plus credentialed media members Tuesday -- while entertaining a VIP group at Gillette Stadium's practice fields.

Tebow, the former Broncos and Jets quarterback who was signed Tuesday, was 5 of 7 passing on nine reps of 11-on-11 drills with the backups. In his second day with the team, he still appeared to be getting acclimated to the offense, holding the ball too long on two particular plays and making another risky throw. However, one of his incompletions was a drop.

Missing from the practice was tight end Aaron Hernandez, who had been on the field Tuesday and spoke with reporters. Also missing were Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm), Julian Edelman (foot), Nick McDonald (unknown), and Kanorris Davis (unknown).

Another group of players had limited reps, including Devin McCourty, Brandon Spikes, Stevan Ridley, Brandon Bolden, Alfonzo Dennard, rookie Aaron Dobson, rookie Josh Boyce, and rookie Brandon Ford.

Tom Brady found himself working with wide receivers Danny Amendola and Michael Jenkins, tight ends Daniel Fells and Michael Hoomanawanui, and running back Leon Washington in the first group.

just to set the record straight, any one we employ contractually for a specific job is allowed access via a "guest pass"....they do not allow for for 3rd party contractors "media credentials"...I did not actually count everyone who was there, but my estimate it was somewhere in the vicinity of 150 people. we had 6 people on "guest pass" entrance with us alone....

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hahahaha, poor Rusty continues to try and defend a clearly wrong position he took the other day by posting another lame comment to try and defend himself being wrong.  The dude just can not face the facts when he is clearly wrong. 

While Rusty continues to think there is no media circus, the internet, tv, radio continues to discuss Tebow and the Patriots and prove Rusty wrong.  Not only is Tebow and the Patriots being mentioned all over the football shows and sites but was mentioned during game one of the NBA finals the other night and mentioned during last nights Bruins game.  Oh, and TFB was asked about Tebow yesterday, which TFB did answer the questions... Something esle Rusty said wouldn't happen.  No way the Patriots get near this amount of attention at this time of year without Tebow.  To think there is no media circus is just plaing  silly.  Get those rose colored glass off Rusty.  Remove the blinders.  If you can't admit to being wrong then just don't make dumb comments anymore.

Hey, I like Tebow, I like the attention the Pats are getting, I like to think BB has a plan in place here for him and that BB can show everyone that he can take Tebow and do something with him.  I like to think that with the media circus that comes with Tebow, BB will not let it be a distraction.  It's all good to me.  Give Tebow a chance, see if he can help this team like BB says.  But make no mistake about it, no matter where Tebow goes, a media circus takes place.  There is no getting away from that, that is the kind of juice this guy has.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

The national Tebow coverage since Monday has dissipated, as predicted, day by day. That's because the hottest part of it all was when he arrived, Tuesday.  It's also because the media was hoodwinked by BB.  That's probably the funniest part of it. Not even Adam Schefter knew Tebow was on a plane to Providence, until the Pats leaked out he was on his way.

Today is Thursday, he hasn't taken questions, won't today and will disappear for 6 weeks unless hes stays behind and works around Foxborough.

Again, no circus, whatsoever. Never was, never will be.  The only circus that ever was created or existed is the on the NY Jets created, Corky.

Get over it. You're knee jerk reactions, just like others who don't think things through, only make you look completely fooish on the back end, similary to how you reacted when Welkie walked. BB had Amendola in on that Tuesday at 6 mil per and you cried and cried. As predicted, BB's planning ahead stemmed any loss this team will feel from Welker gone.

Your analytical skills are very poor.

It is so funny watching you squirm and try and dig yourself out of the hole you seem to always bury yourself in due to the idiotic opinions you have, and then watching the  backpedaling you do to try and save yourself.  It is very funny, but very sad in a way too becacuse you have a very bad problem not being able to handle it when you are wrong.  But as sad as it is, it is also very comical to see you continue to try and defend a wrong opinion time after time.

Cry?  Oh, I don't believe I shed a single tear.  Once again you make statements that are incorrect.  And there you go again with your deflecting tactic.  Bringing up something that doesn't relate to the discussion is a clear sign that you are wrong and have no other direction to go with defending another one of your lame and incorrect opinions.

Rusty in meltdown mode once again!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Don't come here and troll and then tell me what to do. 

Second, your second post says nothing.  I didn't deflect from anything. I come with facts and diffuse troll work.

too funny, were you wearing a cape when you typed this.  I was just trying to save you the headache of thinking up a new board name when this one was banned. I guess that is inevitable though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

RKrap caught lying again. He claimed on Tuesday there were 150-160 media members there. According to officially licensed media member, the Boston Globe's own Zuri Berry, it was approx 80, which is HALF of RKrap's exagerrated claims from Tuesday.

The turn out yesterday was EASILY half that (down to 40) and today it returns to normal, all because BB held firm on Tuesday, they told Tebow to give a statement and move on, never to take a question.

FOXBOROUGH -- The Patriots continued minicamp Wednesday, with the fervor over new quarterback Tim Tebow beginning to subside.

The Patriots practiced before a considerably smaller crowd of journalists -- down from the 80-plus credentialed media members Tuesday -- while entertaining a VIP group at Gillette Stadium's practice fields.

Tebow, the former Broncos and Jets quarterback who was signed Tuesday, was 5 of 7 passing on nine reps of 11-on-11 drills with the backups. In his second day with the team, he still appeared to be getting acclimated to the offense, holding the ball too long on two particular plays and making another risky throw. However, one of his incompletions was a drop.

Missing from the practice was tight end Aaron Hernandez, who had been on the field Tuesday and spoke with reporters. Also missing were Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm), Julian Edelman (foot), Nick McDonald (unknown), and Kanorris Davis (unknown).

Another group of players had limited reps, including Devin McCourty, Brandon Spikes, Stevan Ridley, Brandon Bolden, Alfonzo Dennard, rookie Aaron Dobson, rookie Josh Boyce, and rookie Brandon Ford.

Tom Brady found himself working with wide receivers Danny Amendola and Michael Jenkins, tight ends Daniel Fells and Michael Hoomanawanui, and running back Leon Washington in the first group.

just to set the record straight, any one we employ contractually for a specific job is allowed access via a "guest pass"....they do not allow for for 3rd party contractors "media credentials"...I did not actually count everyone who was there, but my estimate it was somewhere in the vicinity of 150 people. we had 6 people on "guest pass" entrance with us alone....

And did Tebow take questions from the media at 4PM yesterday like you said? NO.

Just stop the lying and the idea that you somehow have some kind of access or special knowledge.  What do you do for ESPN?

BB is chuckling from his lair right now how the media sent in an army and got nothing more than a 30 second snippet from Tebow which was a canned, predictable response, as I told you it would be.

Don't you get sick of these bludgeonings I give you here?  You should.

why do you when proven wrong say you dole out bludgeonings? you were wrong when 150 people showed up on Tuesday. you were wrong when 80 plus were there on Wednesday. a usual Pats June session gets maybe 20-25 people....session was canceled today, but everyone was planning on being there...

coverage in July will be in the same range, if he is still with the team

so, you are wrong, yet you are doling out?

actually, you have been wrong this week even more than usual...whats up, off your med's?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Just stop the lying and the idea that you somehow have some kind of access or special knowledge.  What do you do for ESPN?

BB is chuckling from his lair right now how the media sent in an army and got nothing more than a 30 second snippet from Tebow which was a canned, predictable response, as I told you it would be.

why do you when proven wrong say you dole out bludgeonings? you were wrong when 150 people showed up on Tuesday. you were wrong when 80 plus were there on Wednesday. a usual Pats June session gets maybe 20-25 people....session was canceled today, but everyone was planning on being there...

actually, you have been wrong this week even more than usual...whats up, off your med's?

You lied. Admit it. Did Tebow take questions from the media at 4 PM yesterday like you told us they would?

What do you do at ESPN, RKrap?

he did not, but we were told that he would about 1 hour prior to the end of the session

I am manager of a video division based out of this area. It was my company (family business) prior to ESPN buying us out. 90% of our work is football and minor league baseball..most of the local sports shown on ESPN comes from this departments feed. 

while you have repeatedly made derogatory remarks such as "plug boy"..I have managed to employ up to 50-60 people on game days, including 12-15 full timers...I was also able to negotiate all of my people maintaining employment in the buyout and they were granted small ownership percentages for appreciation of their hard work, dedication and loyalty in a very difficult job (travel, long hours, irregular hours etc) 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

leave it to you to think you know more about playing the game of football than CC or Bruschi...I have said it many times...much of my job is hanging around waiting. Some of the people I hang around next to know a lot more about the game than I do. If they say something I find interesting, I will repeat it. If you dont like it or disagree with it, you certainly are at liberty to speak your mind...you, like me, call it like you see it. I have no problem with that. I simply wish you could see that everything BB is not always the right thing for the team....and stop trolling Brady...other than that, you can keep up your buffoonery for all I care. I simply enjoy calling you out and making a fool of you 

You lied. Admit it. Did Tebow take questions from the media at 4 PM yesterday like you told us they would?

What do you do at ESPN, RKrap?

he did not, but we were told that he would about 1 hour prior to the end of the session

I am manager of a video division based out of this area. It was my company (family business) prior to ESPN buying us out. 90% of our work is football and minor league baseball..most of the local sports shown on ESPN comes from this departments feed. 

while you have repeatedly made derogatory remarks such as "plug boy"..I have managed to employ up to 50-60 people on game days, including 12-15 full timers...I was also able to negotiate all of my people maintaining employment in the buyout and they were granted small ownership percentages for appreciation of their hard work, dedication and loyalty in a very difficult job (travel, long hours, irregular hours etc) 

Editing video for production?  In what capacity?  Local sports where? In NE?  Pawsox and other affiliates?

Maybe I wouldn't need to guess what it is you do as you brag about all this access you have, pretending people like Cris Carter or any other runbe at ESPN with an axe to grind with BB, especially considering some here have a better handle on our team?

You try to spin everything from people who work at ESPN as if their analysis is superior and it's gospel. which is why when you lean on their analysis and you and they are wrong, it's pretty funny to everyone here.

Leave that crap at the door and maybe I won't have to step in and call you out on it.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Wow. Another post removed of mine where I did nothing wrong other than have a discussion with RKrap.

This is getting out of hand. Me trying to understand what RKarp does, is a matter of national security on this board? Really mods?

Your jealousy of RKarp is embarrassing.  while you sit at home he is living your dream of actually being behind the scenes at foxborough.  Must eat you up.  he has given you tons of info and since it is not what you want to hear you try to tear him up on this board.  just embarrassing...

Sections
Shortcuts