Final Practice Cancelled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Final Practice Cancelled

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

leave it to you to think you know more about playing the game of football than CC or Bruschi...I have said it many times...much of my job is hanging around waiting. Some of the people I hang around next to know a lot more about the game than I do. If they say something I find interesting, I will repeat it. If you dont like it or disagree with it, you certainly are at liberty to speak your mind...you, like me, call it like you see it. I have no problem with that. I simply wish you could see that everything BB is not always the right thing for the team....and stop trolling Brady...other than that, you can keep up your buffoonery for all I care. I simply enjoy calling you out and making a fool of you 

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

RKrap caught lying again. He claimed on Tuesday there were 150-160 media members there. According to officially licensed media member, the Boston Globe's own Zuri Berry, it was approx 80, which is HALF of RKrap's exagerrated claims from Tuesday.

The turn out yesterday was EASILY half that (down to 40) and today it returns to normal, all because BB held firm on Tuesday, they told Tebow to give a statement and move on, never to take a question.

RKrap, TFB12, PatsEng, etc, all done with their failed premise:

By Zuri Berry, Boston.com Staff

FOXBOROUGH -- The Patriots continued minicamp Wednesday, with the fervor over new quarterback Tim Tebow beginning to subside.

The Patriots practiced before a considerably smaller crowd of journalists -- down from the 80-plus credentialed media members Tuesday -- while entertaining a VIP group at Gillette Stadium's practice fields.

Tebow, the former Broncos and Jets quarterback who was signed Tuesday, was 5 of 7 passing on nine reps of 11-on-11 drills with the backups. In his second day with the team, he still appeared to be getting acclimated to the offense, holding the ball too long on two particular plays and making another risky throw. However, one of his incompletions was a drop.

Missing from the practice was tight end Aaron Hernandez, who had been on the field Tuesday and spoke with reporters. Also missing were Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm), Julian Edelman (foot), Nick McDonald (unknown), and Kanorris Davis (unknown).

Another group of players had limited reps, including Devin McCourty, Brandon Spikes, Stevan Ridley, Brandon Bolden, Alfonzo Dennard, rookie Aaron Dobson, rookie Josh Boyce, and rookie Brandon Ford.

Tom Brady found himself working with wide receivers Danny Amendola and Michael Jenkins, tight ends Daniel Fells and Michael Hoomanawanui, and running back Leon Washington in the first group.

just to set the record straight, any one we employ contractually for a specific job is allowed access via a "guest pass"....they do not allow for for 3rd party contractors "media credentials"...I did not actually count everyone who was there, but my estimate it was somewhere in the vicinity of 150 people. we had 6 people on "guest pass" entrance with us alone....

[/QUOTE]

And did Tebow take questions from the media at 4PM yesterday like you said? NO.

Just stop the lying and the idea that you somehow have some kind of access or special knowledge.  What do you do for ESPN?

BB is chuckling from his lair right now how the media sent in an army and got nothing more than a 30 second snippet from Tebow which was a canned, predictable response, as I told you it would be.

Don't you get sick of these bludgeonings I give you here?  You should.

[/QUOTE]

why do you when proven wrong say you dole out bludgeonings? you were wrong when 150 people showed up on Tuesday. you were wrong when 80 plus were there on Wednesday. a usual Pats June session gets maybe 20-25 people....session was canceled today, but everyone was planning on being there...

coverage in July will be in the same range, if he is still with the team

so, you are wrong, yet you are doling out?

actually, you have been wrong this week even more than usual...whats up, off your med's?

[/QUOTE]

You lied. Admit it. Did Tebow take questions from the media at 4 PM yesterday like you told us they would?

What do you do at ESPN, RKrap?

[/QUOTE]

he did not, but we were told that he would about 1 hour prior to the end of the session

I am manager of a video division based out of this area. It was my company (family business) prior to ESPN buying us out. 90% of our work is football and minor league baseball..most of the local sports shown on ESPN comes from this departments feed. 

while you have repeatedly made derogatory remarks such as "plug boy"..I have managed to employ up to 50-60 people on game days, including 12-15 full timers...I was also able to negotiate all of my people maintaining employment in the buyout and they were granted small ownership percentages for appreciation of their hard work, dedication and loyalty in a very difficult job (travel, long hours, irregular hours etc) 

[/QUOTE]

Editing video for production?  In what capacity?  Local sports where? In NE?  Pawsox and other affiliates?

Maybe I wouldn't need to guess what it is you do as you brag about all this access you have, pretending people like Cris Carter or any other runbe at ESPN with an axe to grind with BB, especially considering some here have a better handle on our team?

You try to spin everything from people who work at ESPN as if their analysis is superior and it's gospel. which is why when you lean on their analysis and you and they are wrong, it's pretty funny to everyone here.

Leave that crap at the door and maybe I won't have to step in and call you out on it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

leave it to you to think you know more about the game of football or the nfl than CC or Bruschi. I ahve said many times I wait around a lot, and stand next to people a lot smarter about the game than me. I simply repeat what I hear, and say what i see. I am not always right, just offering an opinion. you are also entitled to your opinion and can agree or disagree. you also call it like you see it, and I have no problem with that. I do enjoy reading your buffoonery, and commenting on it...keep it coming...on rainy days like this while my wife is working, you give me a laugh...so at least you are good for that. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I am manager of a video division based out of this area. It was my company (family business) prior to ESPN buying us out. 90% of our work is football and minor league baseball..most of the local sports shown on ESPN comes from this departments feed. 

while you have repeatedly made derogatory remarks such as "plug boy"..I have managed to employ up to 50-60 people on game days, including 12-15 full timers...I was also able to negotiate all of my people maintaining employment in the buyout and they were granted small ownership percentages for appreciation of their hard work, dedication and loyalty in a very difficult job (travel, long hours, irregular hours etc) 

Awesome stuff rkarp.  Certainly you have much more info on all of this then some guy sitting in his mothers basement in Carolina who thinks he knows it all.

Per Rusty....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I dont know about all you guys but my info comes from papers,news and internet for the pats,so saying that unless you know someone in the organition.So what makes someone more knowing then the rest of us?I know I dont sit on the computer 24/7 looking up every detail of the pats cause I have a life outside of the internet world ,sorry meaning no offense to anyone on that statement.Saying that iam a pats fan been though the tough years was laughed at for wearing pats hats and shrits to school and always said this is the year .Be blessed at what we got wellit last and hopefully continues.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Awesome stuff rkarp.  Certainly you have much more info on all of this then some guy sitting in his mothers basement in Carolina who thinks he knows it all.

Per Rusty....

[/QUOTE]

Had no idea a modest condo next to Duke's campus equated to a "basement". 

You should talk, Mr. Nevada posing as a Pats fan because it became popular to do so.  Some of us have been Pats fans for 30 years and don't just care about Brady's stats and legacy like you do. How's life in  the basement in the crappy Reno area?  Been there. Sucks.

[/QUOTE]

Wait, is this RallyC?  Bwahahahaha!! 

Condo? 

You never been to the Reno/Tahoe area. Heck, By the comments you made when I told you where I lived it was apparent that you had no clue of the area. So just another lie by Rusty.

I own my own home, no basement, and have a wonderful family.  Are you married or have any children Rusty?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

It seems I have an agenda, have allies, I am anti BB and I am a closet Jets fan. I never knew any of that. 

I wonder if this guy has family in Carolina, and if he does why they have not intervened. He is one strange guy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

What I like to know if the media is so anti bb and all where does he get his info from? cause the way I look at it internet,tv,newspaper etc is all the media .I say he does what most of us do read stuff then come to our own oppion on what ever subject it maybe ,we might not all agree but thats what like is deal with it and no need for name calling or tring to say cause someone has a certain job they are lower then someone else!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Absolutely care less.

Is that supposed to be a sentence?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Absolutely care less.

Is that supposed to be a sentence?

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Sweet Shesus, these thread-eating flame wars get tedious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Are you married or have any children Rusty?

Other than himself, he has no children.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

RKrap caught lying again. He claimed on Tuesday there were 150-160 media members there. According to officially licensed media member, the Boston Globe's own Zuri Berry, it was approx 80, which is HALF of RKrap's exagerrated claims from Tuesday.

The turn out yesterday was EASILY half that (down to 40) and today it returns to normal, all because BB held firm on Tuesday, they told Tebow to give a statement and move on, never to take a question.

RKrap, TFB12, PatsEng, etc, all done with their failed premise:

By Zuri Berry, Boston.com Staff

FOXBOROUGH -- The Patriots continued minicamp Wednesday, with the fervor over new quarterback Tim Tebow beginning to subside.

The Patriots practiced before a considerably smaller crowd of journalists -- down from the 80-plus credentialed media members Tuesday -- while entertaining a VIP group at Gillette Stadium's practice fields.

Tebow, the former Broncos and Jets quarterback who was signed Tuesday, was 5 of 7 passing on nine reps of 11-on-11 drills with the backups. In his second day with the team, he still appeared to be getting acclimated to the offense, holding the ball too long on two particular plays and making another risky throw. However, one of his incompletions was a drop.

Missing from the practice was tight end Aaron Hernandez, who had been on the field Tuesday and spoke with reporters. Also missing were Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm), Julian Edelman (foot), Nick McDonald (unknown), and Kanorris Davis (unknown).

Another group of players had limited reps, including Devin McCourty, Brandon Spikes, Stevan Ridley, Brandon Bolden, Alfonzo Dennard, rookie Aaron Dobson, rookie Josh Boyce, and rookie Brandon Ford.

Tom Brady found himself working with wide receivers Danny Amendola and Michael Jenkins, tight ends Daniel Fells and Michael Hoomanawanui, and running back Leon Washington in the first group.

is it true that Bellichick invented press conferences?

And that every other team then followed his blueprint?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

Wow. Another post removed of mine where I did nothing wrong other than have a discussion with RKrap.

This is getting out of hand. Me trying to understand what RKarp does, is a matter of national security on this board? Really mods?

Your jealousy of RKarp is embarrassing.  while you sit at home he is living your dream of actually being behind the scenes at foxborough.  Must eat you up.  he has given you tons of info and since it is not what you want to hear you try to tear him up on this board.  just embarrassing...

where's RallyC?

isn't this where he comes in with "good points Rusty"..."as usual Rusty nails it"..."nice to know someone here knows what really going on Rusty"  or my favorite:

"Clearly it's not Rusty but all of you who are the problem here"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Avert your eyes.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Sure do. Imagine if TFB12 and his group checked their agendas at the door? He is in another thread babbling about who will "look worse", BB or Kraft, because they wanted to bring a QB for a tryout.

Always go to the source.

[/QUOTE]

we do! then they ban you but you just keep coming back!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sure do. Imagine if TFB12 and his group checked their agendas at the door? He is in another thread babbling about who will "look worse", BB or Kraft, because they wanted to bring a QB for a tryout.

Always go to the source.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everything runs smooth when you are away.  What part of "Rusty is the problem here" don't you understand. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

Always go to the source.

Nope. I've been called names here multiple times in the last 48 hours alone and those people don't ever get banned.  Proof.

Do you ever make a point that is accurate?

[/QUOTE]

I've told you before dumbkoff, it's not the name calling. It's just that they, like most of us, loathe you because you're an imbecile.

[/QUOTE]

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts