Final Practice Cancelled

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Final Practice Cancelled

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am manager of a video division based out of this area. It was my company (family business) prior to ESPN buying us out. 90% of our work is football and minor league baseball..most of the local sports shown on ESPN comes from this departments feed. 

while you have repeatedly made derogatory remarks such as "plug boy"..I have managed to employ up to 50-60 people on game days, including 12-15 full timers...I was also able to negotiate all of my people maintaining employment in the buyout and they were granted small ownership percentages for appreciation of their hard work, dedication and loyalty in a very difficult job (travel, long hours, irregular hours etc) 

Awesome stuff rkarp.  Certainly you have much more info on all of this then some guy sitting in his mothers basement in Carolina who thinks he knows it all.

Per Rusty....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I dont know about all you guys but my info comes from papers,news and internet for the pats,so saying that unless you know someone in the organition.So what makes someone more knowing then the rest of us?I know I dont sit on the computer 24/7 looking up every detail of the pats cause I have a life outside of the internet world ,sorry meaning no offense to anyone on that statement.Saying that iam a pats fan been though the tough years was laughed at for wearing pats hats and shrits to school and always said this is the year .Be blessed at what we got wellit last and hopefully continues.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am manager of a video division based out of this area. It was my company (family business) prior to ESPN buying us out. 90% of our work is football and minor league baseball..most of the local sports shown on ESPN comes from this departments feed. 

while you have repeatedly made derogatory remarks such as "plug boy"..I have managed to employ up to 50-60 people on game days, including 12-15 full timers...I was also able to negotiate all of my people maintaining employment in the buyout and they were granted small ownership percentages for appreciation of their hard work, dedication and loyalty in a very difficult job (travel, long hours, irregular hours etc) 

Awesome stuff rkarp.  Certainly you have much more info on all of this then some guy sitting in his mothers basement in Carolina who thinks he knows it all.

Per Rusty....

Had no idea a modest condo next to Duke's campus equated to a "basement". 

You should talk, Mr. Nevada posing as a Pats fan because it became popular to do so.  Some of us have been Pats fans for 30 years and don't just care about Brady's stats and legacy like you do. How's life in  the basement in the crappy Reno area?  Been there. Sucks.

Wait, is this RallyC?  Bwahahahaha!! 

Condo? 

You never been to the Reno/Tahoe area. Heck, By the comments you made when I told you where I lived it was apparent that you had no clue of the area. So just another lie by Rusty.

I own my own home, no basement, and have a wonderful family.  Are you married or have any children Rusty?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

What I like to know if the media is so anti bb and all where does he get his info from? cause the way I look at it internet,tv,newspaper etc is all the media .I say he does what most of us do read stuff then come to our own oppion on what ever subject it maybe ,we might not all agree but thats what like is deal with it and no need for name calling or tring to say cause someone has a certain job they are lower then someone else!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Absolutely care less.

Is that supposed to be a sentence?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Absolutely care less.

Is that supposed to be a sentence?

Hahahaha!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Sweet Shesus, these thread-eating flame wars get tedious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Are you married or have any children Rusty?

Other than himself, he has no children.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Avert your eyes.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Sure do. Imagine if TFB12 and his group checked their agendas at the door? He is in another thread babbling about who will "look worse", BB or Kraft, because they wanted to bring a QB for a tryout.

Always go to the source.

we do! then they ban you but you just keep coming back!

Everything runs smooth when you are away.  What part of "Rusty is the problem here" don't you understand. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Sure do. Imagine if TFB12 and his group checked their agendas at the door? He is in another thread babbling about who will "look worse", BB or Kraft, because they wanted to bring a QB for a tryout.

Always go to the source.

we do! then they ban you but you just keep coming back!

Nope. I've been called names here multiple times in the last 48 hours alone and those people don't ever get banned.  Proof.

Do you ever make a point that is accurate?

I've told you before dumbkoff, it's not the name calling. It's just that they, like most of us, loathe you because you're an imbecile.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts