Final Thoughts Before The Game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

Some of you are going way overboard. No, this isn't a Tom Brady team right now and that in the end is the major difference. But it's a good team and if Cassel can trust his arm a little more they'll get even better. But luck wasn't our lady tonight--really. We outplayed the Jets after the first four series and crushed them in overall offense. Romeo wouldn't have brainfarted on that 3rd and 15 like Pees did. Now we just have to win one mre than the Jets do the rest of the way. Won't be esy but it certainly can be done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

Some of you are going way overboard. No, this isn't a Tom Brady team right now and that in the end is the major difference. But it's a good team and if Cassel can trust his arm a little more they'll get even better. But luck wasn't our lady tonight--really. We outplayed the Jets after the first four series and crushed them in overall offense. Romeo wouldn't have brainfarted on that 3rd and 15 like Pees did. Now we just have to win one mre than the Jets do the rest of the way. Won't be easy but it certainly can be done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

Well, for those of you who have given up on the Pats, the B's bandwagon is starting to pick up passengers. Why don't you head on over there. Actually, no thanks, we don't want you.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetshometowner. Show jetshometowner's posts

I used to vacation on Cape Ann, Mass., until I was run off the road in Gloucester by a Mass. driver yelling, "Go back to New Jersey!" Now I love to see you pathetic losers suffer. NE is about attitude without justification.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Great game by Cassel, Mayo. Good job to Gaffney, and Moss. Defense gave it up again..just like SB and AFC championship 2 years ago. Vrable hold= No Excuses. Stupid player of the game= Merriweather for not having his head in the game and forgetting how to tackle. This game was completely winable by the Patriots, but failures like Watson's fumble, Koppens bad snap, dumb penalities. The young LB's look strong. Defensive backs look vulnerable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevemac33. Show stevemac33's posts

this game is the perfect example of why the coin-toss-slash-first-team-to-score-wins rule in overtime is ridiculous.
    the pats overcame a large deficit and large odds, to put on display a potentially classic comeback capped by a cassel to moss, for....a Jay Feely 34-yarder? what a joke.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevemac33. Show stevemac33's posts

[Quote]this game is the perfect example of why the coin-toss-slash-first-team-to-score-wins rule in overtime is ridiculous.
    the pats overcame a large deficit and large odds, to put on display a potentially classic comeback capped by a cassel to moss, for....a Jay Feely 34-yarder? what a joke.[/Quote]

no excuses for the D or the mistakes, but still, something to ponder.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevemac33. Show stevemac33's posts

[Quote]I used to vacation on Cape Ann, Mass., until I was run off the road in Gloucester by a Mass. driver yelling, "Go back to New Jersey!" Now I love to see you pathetic losers suffer. NE is about attitude without justification.[/Quote]

pathetic losers? like, say, those THREE Super Bowls???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It's not a question of giving up on the PATS, but the offensive play calling and game plan was horrid as usual since Josh McDaniels took over.

29% on third down conversions... We averaged 5 yards a carry, Faulk ran well, Ellis-Green ran well but got two carries, and other than Cassall we only rushed it 16 times all game...?

Apparently McDaniels thought it was wiser to let his inexperienced QB get into a shootout with Brett Farve than to play ball control offense to keep him off the field..?

Said it before and I'll say it again, the loss of Charlie Weiss was the mostly dramatic loss our team has suffered, more than any player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Matt has 400 total yards and still lose the game! I we would have kicked the field in the 1st half we would have won. This is the 2nd close game we should have won. we should be 8-2. There are a couple of good things that I am proud of, the young linebackers looked good, Matt had a GREAT game! To bad stupid penalites lost the game for us. I 'm glad we did not sign Ty Law he is a bust. All we need is to really teach the DB's how to tackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ericdejong. Show ericdejong's posts

Ellis Hobbs is pathetic! He is the worst of the awful group we have in the defensive backfield. These guys can't even stay close to a receiver never mind actually defend a pass.

It's embarrassing to watch - and the players should be embarrassed too.