Final Thoughts Before The Game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]
    This is the worst team in football.

Lions, Rams, Raiders, Chiefs, come on. The Rams should've beat us 3 weeks ago.

Matt "Glass Eye" Cassel has lost Moss' respect already.

At least, BB should get off his high horse, realize the inevitable and start giving O'Connell and Gutierrez some snaps as the season grinds to ignonimity.

Bury this 2008 team before they commit more crimes against the game of good football.
    [/Quote]

I really hope you eat your words ipot! There is still a half to go. BB will give em hell at halftime.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

another one bites the dust

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

That was the dumbest play of this game so far.

Down 24-6, they opt to not go for the sure 3.

This score will be 31-6 by half.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Is it panic time or trying to catch the Jets sleeping? That play was awful. If the Jets score to end the half, and odds are they will given the D play to this point, seems the Pats don't have it right now. Another Fins/Chargers effort in blow out losses. I do hope I eat my words!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Later people, This game is over and unfortunately so is our season. Oh and by the way Cassel sucks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirtywater2005. Show dirtywater2005's posts

terrible! No heart, no guts, horrid play callling, no defense!!! What the heck is Belichek and McDaniels thinking? Field goals won't get you there. Its over

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

the offense is good between the 20's but in the red zone they are horrible. the play calling is very bad in that area, way too conservative and predictable.

the injuries have caught up on defense. woods is a poor tackler, mike wright a huge step down from ty warren, vrabel is slow and invisable at times, seems to always be a step slow, hobbs can't cover.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This definitely is a team failure. You can't point to one player, it seems everyone is out of sync, even the coaching staff. It all started in the pre-season in that the Pats never got going and never looked at all competitive. Unfortunately, with Brady only having played 7 minutes of this season, we'll never know what could have been. We can say we are fortunate to be 6 - 3, given the status of the Colts, Chargers and Cowboys this year. I am certain their fans woudl trade records

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Well, WHOOO WEEEE. Cassel can heave it into the end zone! One small step for the Pats, one giant leap for Cassel!! And A TWO MINUTE drill success at that!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

cant blame one guy yes he sucks tonight,but so does the rest of the team.sure give blame,but be realistic the whole team sucks tonight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

not quitting leon.just tonights game.enjoy this year with the pats without brady.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]Well well well looky here-Cheatriots fans already quitting on their team...How Atypical of ALL NE sports fans-You ALL suck!

Long Live George Steinbrenner
    !
    [/Quote]

I don't see any Pats fans giving up on the season, just a very disappointing game to this point. There is a WHOLE half to go.

By the way LEON, how were you when the JINTS weren't too hot in the middle of last season.. I bet you sounded just like the Pats fans you are derinding here and calling for Coughlin's head!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

hess,

you have to come up with something better, the jets and yankees combined have not won a championship in nearly 50 years. the patriots and redsox have won 5 in the past 6 years.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

well i didnt watch the game near the end of the 2nd qtr,and we scored.maybe im jinxing them.ill just follow up on your guys reactions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]well i didnt watch the game near the end of the 2nd qtr,and we scored.maybe im jinxing them.ill just follow up on your guys reactions.[/Quote]

Come on Moss. we can't put the blame on one guy watching the game as a jinx... (-; As soon as you thought about watching, they scored!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Pats begin the second half with the ball. The most important thing is not if they score, but, what the D does when the Jets have the ball. Only one stop forcing a Jets punt in the 1st half. The first Jets possession will be a key to see if the Pats can stop them and the O gets cranking!.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[Quote]BB doesn't look so good without the tapes huh?
    How long before ALL of you will want BB run out of town???
    Nearly 50 years???What a dope-well you did get your edumacation from the NE area-That explais a lot!
    How are YA!?
    [/Quote]

Sections
Shortcuts