Final wildcard in AFC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Final wildcard in AFC

upick

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Re: Final wildcard in AFC

Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Denver is living a dream!!  They are like the Bills were in the early part of the season.  Bubble will burst.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Jets get luck, Raiders can never be consistent, Bengals are still young.....Broncos are simply winning no matter the team or how the game goes. Not a Tebow fan, but I like Broncos.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Broncos will win the West I think. I hate to say it, but the Jets will fall in backwards yet again. Bengals looked horrible yesterday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Denver wins the west

They go 3-1, oak goes 0-4

Tennessee gets in over jests and bungles

jests go 1-3, Ten goes 3-1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hoping Cincy but probably the Jets

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Alas, the Jets. And, yeah, the Broncos, but they may well win their division at this right. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

it'll be the Jests.  ANNNNNND they are going to brag about not winning the division but still making the playoffs 3 years running.  That will be the new thing.  Best thing for it will be if we get them and crush them, but that will have meant they made it past the wild card round.  They will then brag about that.  At some point they will run out of meaningless things to be proud about, and have to open their pants and say "I got one of these!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Final wildcard in AFC:
    [QUOTE]Denver is living a dream!!  They are like the Bills were in the early part of the season.  Bubble will burst.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

denver is going to win their division likely.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I see the Jets, Titans, and Bengals all ending up at 9-7 and the Titans winning the tie-breaker with most wins in the conference; ergo Titans get the last spot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Right now the 6th spot is between Oak, Jets, Titans, and Cin. The Jets lose every tie breaker currently against those team so... yeah odds are Jets aren't making it in this year.

I'm going with Titans

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I can't forecast what's gonna happen in the West -- that picture with Oakland/Denver is too muddy.  I just have a heard time seeing 2 teams come out of that division, which is why I'm picking the Titans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I fear the Jets are gonna make it again. I'm not saying it's a very easy schedule, but I see it as a real possibility that they win out, and I just don't see that for the other contenders for the second WC. 

The Titans have games against Saints, Colts, Jaguars, and Texans on the schedule. I see them going .500 over those games.

Denver will loose to the patriots, but otherwise win out, so they're still in the mix.

I have no faith in either the Raiders or the Bengals. They will find ways to drop out.

In the end the Jets are plain and simple lucky. They don't deserve it, but they will be there none the less.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I disagree about the Jets.  They're just not very good this year.  I think they're going to lose to both the Giants and the Dolphins, who seem to be playing out of their minds right now.  10 wins might get them in, but 9 won't.

[QUOTE]I fear the Jets are gonna make it again. I'm not saying it's a very easy schedule, but I see it as a real possibility that they win out, and I just don't see that for the other contenders for the second WC.  The Titans have games against Saints, Colts, Jaguars, and Texans on the schedule. I see them going .500 over those games. Denver will loose to the patriots, but otherwise win out, so they're still in the mix. I have no faith in either the Raiders or the Bengals. They will find ways to drop out. In the end the Jets are plain and simple lucky. They don't deserve it, but they will be there none the less.
    Posted by DanishPastry[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

the Jets are going to get spanked on Christmas Eve by the Giants.  if you think the Giants aren't sick of hearing the Jets and their stupid fans thump their chest and talk about how they're New York's team the last 3 seasons, just wait and see.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

NYJ: kc, @phi, NYG, @Mia (19-29) Ten: no, @ ind, jax, @hou. (21-27) CIn: hou, @stl, ari, Bal. ( 25-23) Den; chi, NE, @BUF, Jan. ( 26-22) Oak: @gb, det, @kc, SD. (29-19) Den, nyj, and oak go 3-1 CIn and ten go 2-2 both play 2 9-3 teams Denver wins west Oak holds tie over nyj

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Pittsburgh --- Tennessee  are WC

Denver wins west
    Pats win East
    Balt wins North
    Houston wins South

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Jets are never that good in any year.  I'll say the Jets just so someone else gets it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Chargers

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Giants over Jets Yep I see that game as Eli wining

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]I disagree about the Jets.  They're just not very good this year.  I think they're going to lose to both the Giants and the Dolphins, who seem to be playing out of their minds right now.  10 wins might get them in, but 9 won't. In Response to Re: Final wildcard in AFC :
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]

mia is always dangerous.
    nyg will be tough for the jets if nyg has something to play for by then.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

laugh at me if you want but if vick comes back this weekend, they win over the jets next weekend.

Sections
Shortcuts