FINALLY... the simple solution for our poor defense!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: FINALLY... the simple solution for our poor defense!

How about just play more aggressive . The defense played great and will be very good by seasons end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:

no defense is better with a 30 point lead than the PATS d.. all we tb has to do is give us a 20 point plus lead each game! that's itttt!

They played well when it was 7-7, too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This is the gameplan not the solution, this game's outcome was a result of good execution.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Geez! We blitzed a bunch. Who would have figured that that would work!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Just continue to keep Chung and Gregory out and we'll see improvements.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Just continue to keep Chung and Gregory out and we'll see improvements.

methinks gregory and mccourty will be fine together as starters. you can have chung come in for run situations or as the linebacker hybrid that dowling was training to play. then have wilson and ebner in the mix as well.. thats a pretty good core. too much chung is the problem! wilson is still growing. after this year, wilson should be the primary starter as u phase out or move on from gregory as u save $ for welker

Here's my opinion on Chung - he's terrible in coverage (no instincts what so ever). He loses guys in zone, takes bad angles and doesn't have the size/height to cover tight ends. Around the line as a strong safety I tlink the guy is too small and not powerful enough. I think he's athletic and fast enough to tackle well, but I think he's just an average player in the box. I can't remember the last time this guy had a good game...I really can't. Maybe Miami two years ago and of course he hurt himself and missed four games after that one. Too negative??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

i don´t know if the pats blitzed a lot more... but al least they did more damage with the blitzes...

also, very few flags on D, that always helps !

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts