Finally.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Finally.......

Just read that Kyle Arrington is gonna replace Butler at Corner. I thinkthis is a great move....Love Arrington's athletiscism and he can stick like a motha. Anything is better than Butler right now! I think this kid is a diamond in the rough. Another note, the kid Sergio Brown on the practice squad is another.....based on the preseason he just has natural football instincts.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Finally.......

and if he gets burned, who next?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

We will see.............Butler this  year is gonna be Wilhite from last year and Hobbs from the year before that! Yea it did say MIGHT but why not see what the kid can do, Belichick has to wake up and shake things up......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

If that happens, I expect to see Butler once again.  Every person responds differently, but I suspect Wilhite was psychologically destroyed last year when he was kept in the lineup.  He confidence level lowered to -1000 after it was all said and done.  Some people need to get right back on the horse, and some people need to sit and watch someone else ride the horse for a bit before they get back on.  I'm probably wrong, but perhaps BB's experiences with Wilhite last year is what influenced this decision...if this decision was actually made.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Anyone who think's Arrington is the answer is freaking crazy.  I like what he is, and what he brings; however, the reality is that Darius has the potential and upside to be a starting corner.  Two weeks of bad play does not mean bust.  He needs more man coverage schemes if you ask me, but hey that's just me.  We already know how this secondary plays with zone schemes, but BB still goes to it.  Can't wait to see bring Ty Law back again after this weekend...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I agree with MVP...I don't like this move. The only way Butler is going to get the experience is to play him. It is apparent he has talent. he just needs improvement on his technique. 

Honestly, I have higher expectations from Butler and the rest of the secondary with guys like josh boyer and corwin brown coaching them up. I'll say it now, this is going to be a very good secondary with good depth. Bodden is the icing on the cake, just too bad he's lost for the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I thought you were going to say............finally after three years and no snaps Crable will be active for the Bills game...............this should be interesting is an understatement

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Finally? Butler's only started two games, clown! 

Your patience is that thin that you would want a second year CB switched in his second game? Belichick knows his guys best, if he thinks that Butler will respond better from the bench so be it. I still have faith in Darius. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Im not saying that Butler doesnt have tremendous upside because he does. Im just tired thus far of the Hobbs effect. Play Butler in Nickel situations to get his feel and lets see what Arrington can bring. Cant hurt to get afresh face out there. No need to call people names we can have opinions and WAY to many people drinking the kool-aid

Sections
Shortcuts