Finesse Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Finesse Pats

If you go to NFL.com and click on the power rankings you will see the Pats at the top. Thats good, but the idiot had to title it the finesse Pats find themselves at the top or something close to that. That word doesn't fit this team in my opinion. Ask Tim Tebow if he feels like he was "finessed" saturday night!

Go Pats and finesse the heck out of the Ravens!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Finesse Pats

I don't understand how a team whose primary weapons are tight ends is a finesse team.  Ask some poor soul who has to tackle Gronk 10 times a game if the Patriots are finesse...

Not to mention WW is tough as nails.  It's not like the offense is a team of DeSean Jacksons...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

The SF 49ers with Joe Montana were considered a finesse team, I'll take that label as a compliment.  Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Finesse Pats:
    [QUOTE]If you go to NFL.com and click on the power rankings you will see the Pats at the top. Thats good, but the idiot had to title it the finesse Pats find themselves at the top or something close to that. That word doesn't fit this team in my opinion. Ask Tim Tebow if he feels like he was "finessed" saturday night! Go Pats and finesse the heck out of the Ravens!!!!!
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

Finest. He meant finest!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't know, one of those labels that gets thrown around. Originally meant to mean teams that couldn't run or defend the run. Now apparently every team that passes well is finesse, even though there is no evidence that great rushing teams win football games. So many stereotypes thrown around, PITT and BALT run the ball. Bet none of the pundits noticed that this finess team has more rushing TDs than Baltimore, and Pitt, and SF, and the NYG. More than any team in the playoffs. They are 3rd in the NFL with 18 (more than 1 per game), tied with HOU and Minn. Rushing TDs speak to effective power running. They also had more rushing attempts than PITT but we didn't hear about how PITT was a passing team even though they were. They had more rushes than the Giants who are dead last in the NFL in rushing. As for that rushing juggernaut known as Balt, who supposedly runs a Ray Rice based offense. Balt had 21 more rush attempts than the Pats this year, barely more than 1 per game more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I'd say they have alot of finesse. They are very skillful in what they do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Like you said, ask Tebow how finesse the Pats are. Or ask those Redskins players that Gronk dragged halfway down the field with him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

When I think of the term finesse - a synonym might be "delicacy" in action, performance, skill.

So, for football - it means a player who can't take a hit or a player who can't lay wood, can't take jams at the line, have difficulty running it up the middle, and so on.

So, how would you discribe the following players?

Brady
    Welker
    Hernandez
    Gronk
    Branch
    Underwood
    Ocho Cinco
    Chung
    Green Ellis
    Vareen
    Ridely
    Woodhead
    Arrington
    Dowling
    Jones
    McCourty
    Molden
    Moore
    Brown
    Ihedigbo
    Edelman

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

They can call them the donkeys as-- for all I care, as long as it brings #4 !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i cant take anyone seriously who thinks that a team with rob freakin gronkowski are a finesse team....they may have a finesse playing style, but they arent a funesse team

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It's a ready sour grapes excuse for anyone who can't beat them.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Re: Finesse Pats:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Finesse Pats : Finest. He meant finest!
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

LoL, Ok