Finish this sentence: I’ll be upset if the draft ends and the Pats did not:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Finish this sentence: I’ll be upset if the draft ends and the Pats did not:

Take 3 day 1 starters, 1 OT 1 OG, 1 DE.  An OLB with SPEED! before 3rd rnd to rush and develop into starter.

Take one of my 10 favorite players:

Watt DE
    Carimi OT
    Watkins OT/OG
    Carpenter OT/OG
    Moffit OG/C
    Reed OLB
    Sheard OLB
    Hunter RB
    Housler WR/TE
    Gates WR

2 sleepers:

LeGree FS
    Rogers CB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Finish this sentence: I’ll be upset if the draft ends and the Pats did not:

...address the potential holes at OL and get someone who can make a difference in the pass rush, either at DE or OLB. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

...take a chance on a falling star in the 5th-7th round. Remember the hotheaded RB Blount last year We could have grabbed him in the 7th before he rushed for 1000 yards for tb. Noel Devine, Greg Romeus (we should have taken Greg Hardy last year too) and other proven performers should be scooped up like a hoover in the 2nd half of the draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

give me reason to celebrate! (i.e. address the pass rush)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

fix the pass rush

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Finish this sentence: I’ll be upset if the draft ends and the Pats did not::
    [QUOTE]fix the pass rush
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

I think there is a big ditto reverberating in NE on this one.

In years past, there may have been reason to think other positions needed more help, but I think last season demonstrated that NE really has  no NFL caliber outside rush.

I would also add, myself, that going into a season with 40 year old Branch, Tate and Taylor as your perimeter WR group would be very dissappointing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

jordan at 17

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyBruski54. Show TeddyBruski54's posts

In Response to Re: Finish this sentence: I’ll be upset if the draft ends and the Pats did not::
    [QUOTE]...take a chance on a falling star in the 5th-7th round. Remember the hotheaded RB Blount last year We could have grabbed him in the 7th before he rushed for 1000 yards for tb. Noel Devine, Greg Romeus (we should have taken Greg Hardy last year too) and other proven performers should be scooped up like a hoover in the 2nd half of the draft.
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

I agree, they should have jumped on Blount. I'll be very disappionted if don't draft a solid RB this year as well as the big DL! My dream 1st round is Watt and Ingram but I know it will never happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

get a stud OLB to add a pass rush, at least 2 OL, and a WR like Cobb to replace Branch or Welker if he walks next year.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Address the pass rush AND draft Ricky Stanzi

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

fix the D before they upgrade the O.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

Wow everyone wants D! I agree but i'm going one step farther....

I'll be upset if they do not come out with a top 15 player.......

60maxpowero.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Pick up 1,250lbs of lineman with at least one of them running really quick half circles.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

make a 1st round pick

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Got THE best one...  "I WILL be VERY upset IF Bill Belichick did what he did, In the 2006, 2007, & 2008 NE Draft Classes=That is, focus far, FAR more exclusively on thos "Intangible" Aspects, to the point where he almost singlehandedly & completely IGNORED A prospect's skill-set... There's no reason why, one cannot have the best of BOTH worlds...So, IF NE does not Draft, at LEAST 4 or 5 prospects in the consensus Top 150-maybe 200 Top Ranked Collegitae NFL Prospects, in this upcoming Draft, I WILL be very, very p#ssed off.  Now, I'm welll aware that Rankings vary...but not anywhere close to the degree that NE's '06, '07, and '08 Classes varied...  Wherein, After Rd #1, Bill Belichick was doing multi-round "Reaches" for nearly EVERY single pick:  Rd #2, Belichick's already drafting a guy projected to go in Rd #5 (ALREADY out of the top 150 draft prospects).  Rd #3?  BB acquires A Rd #7 product...  3/4's of the rest of NE's picks?  Guy's projected to be Rd 7/UDFA prospects...  Uh-uh, no go.  Combine skill-set (on field production coupled with basics of speed, strength, and agility) EQUALLY with "Intangible" qualities (good teammate, good off-field, good work-ethic, etc)." 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

come away with at least one OLB that can rush the passer and one RDE. i would actually be disappointed if we dont come away with at least 4 front 7 defenders. thats how thin our talent is there right now.
    i care way less about Oline, RB, and WR. those positions can be addressed in free agency and trades and developmental players already on the roster. 
    i will also be very disappointed if we pick a back 4 defender in the first 3 rounds. we have 2 top notch CB's, plus arrington who will continue to develop into a good player, butler who has talent and can hopefully mature, plus wilhite who is serviceable. chung is a rising star at safety, merryiwhether is very good despite the fact that people on here dont like him, and mcgowan and page are hard nosed, sanders is a very steady vet, and sergio brown looked like a sleeper. add the special teams safety we snatched from denver's IR last season and the back end is fine.
    STOCK THE FRONT 7!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

get a 2012 first while getting an OT and a DE or OLB

Sections
Shortcuts